I have been following this site for a few weeks now, I think many of you would find it fascinating, it is just as crazy if not more so than conservapedia, with many more characters and far more traffic. This is a group for who Fox news is far left communist, and world net daily is "typical liberal media" (this is not an exaggeration), McCain is winning in a landslid, and Obama is a Kenyaian citizen sponsored by Sadi terrorist in order to gain control of US nuclear weapons and destroy the country, the military is planning a coup and secession movement will sweep the country led by President Palin, the typical response to people who ask "what should we do if Obama does win?" is "buy more ammunition and guns." It is amazing, well worth the effort for those fascinating be wing nuttery. — Unsigned, by: Tmtoulouse / talk / contribs 01:50, 22 October 2008
"This play and the people who support represent in seed-form the reasons why al-queada and other muslim-extremists want to attack America!
The culture of the middle east is VERY conservative. Unfortunately, America - as viewed through middle eastern eyes - is a country of people who live unbridled lives of adultery, accept overt sexual promiscuity in their media and accept extreme immoral behavior such as homosexuality. Can you imagine homosexual weddings in ANY middle eastern country? Hell no!
This is why they hate us. They see us as a threat to their own culture. They see us exporting our immoral lifestyles and influencing their younger generations. They recognize it for the poison that it is.
Unfortunately, our Republican and Conservative leaders have failed miserably at explaining how liberal ideologies have caused and even invited the hatred of America by those in the middle east and that liberal thought and behavior endanger our very existence!
Republicans and Conservatives could gain support from millions of Muslims in this country by joining forces to combat the promotion of immorality, which is fostered in our nation's schools and taught in all too many liberal universities. Combating liberals could literally save our country from Islamic radicals who want to destroy us because of the ideologies promoted by liberal democrats."
- Just wanted to save this link in the talk page too for future refference. Sen (talk) 17:31, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
"Actually believe this?"
Why does this page say "they actually believe this" under the opening quote? As I've often pointed out, Muslims and the far right generally agree on pretty much every social issue; they both hate gays, women, secularism, etc. FreeRepublic is correct in identifying conservative Muslims as potential allies for other religious conservatives. Lord Aeonian (talk) 22:21, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- I wouldn't dispute that Muslim hardliners and the Christian religious far-right can find points on which they agree, but radical ideologues don't often get along so well with other radical ideologues unless they, you know, share an ideology. I can see one agreeing when the other points at a gay couple and screams "depravity", but forming some sort of united front seems like a stretch. I also assume you're generalizing out of convenience, but unless you mean super hardline Muslims and the sort of Christian far-righter who stalks children on FR, "they both hate gays, women, secularism" misrepresents both groups. B) talk 19:27, 5 September 2016 (UTC)
- There is no doubt that the goat-f--king radical Islamists and opposable-thumbless Freepers share rampant homophobia, hatred of women, hatred of atheism, as well as hatred of secularism, abortion and science. However, any potential bond they would have on such issues is precluded by the one issue that polarizes them against each other: Israel.Joltergeist (talk) 21:47, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
From Saloon Bar
I didn't go very far in and I saw these lovely quotes
- Regarding a Jewish person that provides abortions and circumcisions, which are driven by her Jewish values.
- "All I have to say is: Reading this idiocy helped me understand why this mutant’s ancestors were so complacent while they were herded into boxcars."
"Is that a man in drag?"
- On Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) slamming Ivanka Trump by saying that "Your prayers aren't working. Try checking your dad on his tweets. 251 mass shootings in the U.S. in 216 days. He incites violence every day w/ his hate agenda & racism. More people are dying b/c he fails to fight white supremacist terrorists."
- "If only Rashita had volunteered to take the place of the victims......."
- "Hate Speech. She needs a SWAT intervention before she goes into mass killer mode."
- Responding to "What a nasty human being Tlaib is.": "Generations of inbreeding..."
- "The deep state is so obvious. It’s probably their biggest weakness. Stage a couple false flags, then use it to attack all the liberties outlined in our Constitution." - yeah now they're going into conspiracy mode regarding the recent mass shooting and the call for gun control.
They also shared a hilariously repulsive meme about Schindler's List in one of the gun control threads. I can't deny, I'm really fascinated in these people's mindsets. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 02:34, 6 August 2019 (UTC)