Sunglasses will not provide an adequate protection from sungazing
; this includes protection from sungazers themselves.
| If you read all of these userboxes,|
then good for you!
Not to be confused with little green man though Mario is little, he sometimes wears green, and he is a man.
Welcome to my userpage. No, my username doesn't have any sort of political undertones. I'm left-handed, I play a lot of Mario games, and I use the Green Mario recolor in Super Smash Bros.. That's really all. It's just a big coincidence that I happen to fall on the left side of the political spectrum on pretty much everything, and I'm an environmentalist.
I'm relatively new at RationalWiki. I'm not quite sure how I discovered this site, but I think I've looked up an article on logical fallacies. I had a small debate with another user, and the user mentioned Galileo as an assertion that science is wrong. I think the Galileo gambit page provided a nice rebuttal for my argument, but I also found the humor kind of silly. For a while, I became somewhat of a lurker, being a minor I.P. editor who makes small fixes. One day, I figured, hey, what the hell, I'm going to make an account. After all, my beliefs fit with this community. I'm an atheist, I support basically everything to the left in the political spectrum, and I do love a dose of snarky humor.
BabyLuigiOnFire is my identical twin sister,
who is superior to me in every way. If you notice any similarities between the two, now you know why.
Just not a tinfoil
one. It's not as fashionable.
I'm a 23 year old avid Mario fan who, not surprisingly, plays video games and likes to talk about video games. Mario is my favorite character by far. My second favorite character is Luigi, who is often called "Green Mario". I love Mario and might have an unhealthy obsession with him. Show me a nice picture of Mario and the fangirl in me is going to go nuts. I also like to mod video games, and I've modded Left 4 Dead 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 8 Grand Theft Auto V, Spore, Garry's Mod. If it's not apparent already, I'm a total Mario nerd and I can nerd out with random Mario trivia and make the occasional Mario reference in my comments.
I was a frequent contributor to MarioWiki, and MarioWiki is actually among my first years of Wiki experience, being there since late 2009. I go by the moniker "Bazooka Mario ", so if you want to pop in and say hi over there, feel free. Keep in mind, the community over there is pret-ty liberal and is very pro LGBTQIA+.
My interests include not only gaming, but also birding (I love birds) and drawing. I want to work as a 3D modeler one day. My areas of interest that would be missional in RationalWiki would be vaccines, climate change, general food woo, gun control, immigration (somewhat), ADHD, and I'm not that knowledgeable or that interested about foreign policy or econonimcs, so I often cannot contribute a good share on those discussions.
I also care about grammar and syntax but will often politely ignore it, but not always (like self-proclaimed GrammarCommies making "it's" errors or Kings writing random all-caps).
- Other traits
In other words, I'm evil by Conservapedia standards.
Fun Mario fax
“”Spending just a measly hour with this miserable, cancer-of-the-brain-inducing game is like going naked hot-tubbing with Rush Limbaugh as your parents cheer and snap photos. I didn't think it was humanly possible for this series to get any worse than it was, but this entry wailed on my unmentionables until they were well past black and blue.
| —Andrew Reiner on Mario Party 2, Game Informer issue #128
“”All in all, if Mario Party 6 was a real party, it'd be one of those parties where there's nothing to drink but warm Heineken and no one to talk to but people who are having trouble with their boiler and students who've just spent three months in Thailand and want to tell you all about how they got dysentery in Chiang Mai, while a Savage Garden fan hangs round the stereo all night glaring at anyone who tries to suggest an alternative.
| —Ellie Gibson on Mario Party 6, Eurogamer
- Nice collage
- Mario and Luigi are Greenpeace activists. :(
- Mario is a Muslim. He even travels to Mecca!
- Mario reads the Bible
- Luigi has read about Adolf Hitler and World War II. Probably won't be a Holocaust denier!
- Mario caused 9/11.
- Mario and Peach boycotted for African American civil rights.
- Bowser proudly displays a picture of Al Capone.
- When two stars love each other very much...
- Violence in the form of breaking an egg and finding Luigi inside.
- Shogakukan's "Nintendo Official Guidebook: Super Mario World" guide has a comic where Luigi brags about having a bigger penis than Mario.
- A very official Japanese guidebook where Peach and Toad attempt oral sex, only for Mario to find them and kill them. The last panel, he smokes a cigarette. Luckily, this is enacted with just plushies.
- "In this moment, a pack of dogs enters the tent, all urinating at Luigi. The brothers look at each other and leave the tent terrified, believing that Satan is responsible for this."
- As shown from the quotes above, Mario Party has clear psychological effects on people. I would like to see studies linking Mario Party playthroughs with violent tendencies and actions. I believe Mario Party is far more likely to cause violence than the usual contenders like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty.
- Dry Bones's name may have originated from a Booble verse: Ezekiel 37:1-10. O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
Blue Dry Bones: "Clackety clack! Clack clack clacky clacky clark clurk clank clank clank clink! (Stop.)"
- Mario is between 24-25 years old.
- Fox News, in a rare moment of very high quality reporting, has written an article on how a photo of a shaved Mario went viral.
And Pokémon gets all the attention. Somehow.
What I've done so far here
Not significant enough as a WIGO
These nice folks at GameFAQs lose their shit over "cultural appropriation" when the cover of Super Mario Odyssey gets changed. The alteration? A small, blurry picture of Mario donning a sombrero gets changed to Mario in a swimsuit. The original picture wasn't too great to begin. The cultural appropriation argument doesn't really work. Mario looks like a stereotypical Italian plumber for Goat's sake. I'm sure the same people who lose their shit over this claim to be anti-PC but they're every bit PC as the imaginary Slew Jays are.
Sad people who dislike transgendered people, good grammar, good parodies, and RationalWiki
--It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!