Sunglasses will not provide an adequate protection from sungazing
; this includes protection from sungazers themselves.
|If you read all of these userboxes,|
then good for you!
Not to be confused with little green man though Mario is little, he sometimes wears green, and he is a man.
Welcome to my userpage. No, my username doesn't have any sort of political undertones. I'm left-handed, I play a lot of Mario games, and I use the Green Mario recolor in Super Smash Bros.. That's really all. It's just a big coincidence that I happen to fall on the left side of the political spectrum on pretty much everything, and I'm an environmentalist.
I'm a regular at RationalWiki. I'm not quite sure how I discovered this site, but I think I've looked up an article on logical fallacies. I had a small debate with another user, and the user mentioned Galileo as an assertion that science is wrong. I think the Galileo gambit page provided a nice rebuttal for my argument, but I also found the humor kind of silly. For a while, I became somewhat of a lurker, being a minor I.P. editor who makes small fixes. One day, I figured, hey, what the hell, I'm going to make an account. After all, my beliefs fit with this community. I'm an atheist, I support basically everything to the left in the political spectrum, and I do love a dose of snarky humor.
BabyLuigiOnFire is my identical twin sister,
who is superior to me in every way. If you notice any similarities between the two, now you know why.
I'm a 27 year old avid Mario fan who, not surprisingly, plays video games and likes to talk about video games. Mario is my favorite character by far. My second favorite character is Luigi, who is often called "Green Mario". I love Mario and might have an unhealthy obsession with him. I am a girly girl who has stuffed Mario toys and hugs them. Show me a nice picture of Mario and the fangirl in me is going to go nuts. I also like to mod video games, and I've modded Left 4 Dead 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 8 Grand Theft Auto V, Spore, Garry's Mod, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and more. If it's not apparent already, I'm a total Mario nerd and I can nerd out with random Mario trivia and make the occasional Mario reference in my comments.
I was a frequent contributor to MarioWiki, and MarioWiki is actually among my first years of Wiki experience, being there since late 2009. I go by the moniker "Bazooka Mario ", so if you want to pop in and say hi over there, feel free. Keep in mind, the community over there is pret-ty liberal and is very pro LGBTQIA+.
My interests include not only gaming, but also birding (I love birds and my favorite pet is the cockatiel) and drawing. I want to work as a 3D modeler one day. My areas of interest that would be missional in RationalWiki would be vaccines, climate change, general food woo, gun control, immigration (somewhat), ADHD, and I'm not that knowledgeable or that interested about foreign policy, the debate around IQ tests, or economics, so I often cannot contribute a good share on those discussions.
I also care about grammar and syntax but will often politely ignore it, but not always (like self-proclaimed GrammarCommies making "it's" errors or Kings writing random all-caps).
- Other traits
- A cisgender female. I know there are dudes out there that lie (I mean cis dudes who lie that they are girls on the internet, I don't mean trans women at all; trans women are women), and you just have to take my word for it that I'm not one of those dudes.
- Hapa. French Chinese descent. Due to my descent (probably), I enjoy all sorts of food from hamburgers to brussels sprouts to pie to pig brain to bok choy to pork intestine to spinach to cow tongue to tung ho to sushi to rare/medium rare steak to kimchi to ox tail soup to nachos to octopus to frog legs to brie to ikra to pizza to ratatouille to chicken gizzard to silkworm pupae; and I do have the unpopular opinion that eating cats and dogs in of itself is completely fine. There's no need to cast people (Asians in particular) who eat cats and dogs as "degenerates" or imply they are, and I find it wrong, overblown, racist, misguided, hypocritical that there are efforts to ban eating cats and dogs, but a lot of people try that.
- Feminist Egalitarianism is just feel good platitude that won't accomplish anything. Men do get disadvantages in some aspects and we should level them but women have far more disadvantages overall and if we need to level the playing field, naturally this means proportionally giving more rights to women especially if they are in a racial minority. Men can have bad vision in the playing field compared to women but women have broken ankles, one arm missing, and twisted backs. We give men glasses, we repair women their serious wounds.
- Atheist - the Bible is ancient and unpleasant fan fiction but is used to promote and excuse harm on many people including atheists, gay people, trans people, women, racial minorities, children, and more, as well as just an overall questionable ideology. That people take it seriously, let alone worship it, is, frankly, gut-strain laughable. The other religions can be ridiculous too as all major religions (Islam, Buddhism, Judasim, Hinduism) have been motivated gruesome conflicts. While I do tolerate religious belief, I don't think its history justifies its spot in a functioning society in the long-term until fundamentalists have no power and cannot exert influence on children.
- Asexual aromantic (Quoiromantic type). I find that sex is going to be a huge problem during my life not because I can't have it, but I don't want to have it and that will cause friction for partners, and I don't understand or appreciate what a lack of sex can do to people. I'm actually slightly resenting the idea that people expect sex from a loving relationship. I know sex is a basic function but I don't find it really important or even all that pleasurable. And there's the idea that "being laid" is some signifier of being a decent person, as the label "not being able to get laid" is usually applied to actual assholes like mikemikev; I find it highly upsetting and I do hope attitudes change, and people should stop using "getting laid", as a measure of decency. It took me until age 26 to understand what "69" meant and I still don't get its "nice" remark today, and I was well into senior year high school before people told me that the euphemism for whipped cream on a cake was ejaculation over a person. I always understood that abstinence doesn't work in practice because people's desires are difficult and are "naturally programmed" but I still remember not being able to relate to them, but I could empathize. I figured out I was asexual before I found the label, but it was a mixture of thoughts between "grumpy shy girl" and "I'm better than those girls, I'm not like those girls, I hate both guys and girls" I called myself "straight" because I thought it was default and I was certainly not bisexual or homosexual. Sex education didn't do much to help me with my identity as asexuals were definitely erased and I was expected to just want to have sex like an idiot; and I think some margin section on a Psychology book talked about a small part of the population saying they had no sexual attraction. I still remember the hand-written note with a sense of superiority but maybe a twang of feeling marginalized and misunderstood: "like me".
- For LGBTQIA+ rights. Per above, I believe that aces are part of the spectrum (which makes me part of the spectrum). I don't know why social conservatives find this a problem. Social conservatives ARE the problem. I also have the very unpopular opinion that consensual adult sibling-sibling sexual relationships (consaguinary relationships) should not be taboo or criminalized (as in France, Spain, and also as advised by the majority of the German Ethics Counsel), and I do think non-offending pedophiles should be listened to.
- Environmentalist. Nothing scares me more than climate change. While you can overstate its impact, climate changes effects are very bad and will get worse. I limit my meat intake when I can and I like fuel efficient cars.
- For gun regulation. Guns have no place in civilian society outside of maybe target shooting and maybe hunting but I don't like hunting as a "sport" either. Hunting crows absolutely breaks my heart. I don't support outright banning guns, but do support gun ownership through very strict means (and self-defense is not a valid means to own a gun).
- For government regulation on corporate practices in general.
- Pro-abortion. I do understand the concerns of the anti-abortion movement. I understand that terminating potential human life is bad but my problem with the anti abortion movement is that they fail to understand the bigger picture. I don't see anything redeeming about the anti abortion position as a movement, aside from the initial good-faith idea of letting fetus survive pregnancy. All they do, however, is help no one, not even the fetus, by restricting women, having fetus be born to a parent that doesn't want it, and disproportionately affecting the lower class. Anti abortion is a classist ideology. I also wouldn't even be here if my mom was forced to carry to term as she had abortions and a miscarriage before having me and my sister. Pro-life does not value quality life. It values birth in the family's worst socio economic conditions or otherwise put babies immediately for adoption, which I find more immoral than abortion. People who avoided abortions and were born shouldn't be killed however, but their parents took a gamble that impacted their life and while these people should try to lead quality lives, there are forced births that I fear leads to a very rough parentless time in adoption and I can't have peace of mind if I had to put my own recent children immediately for adoption.
- Evolution is a theory. That means it should be taught in school, just like gravity.
- Have ADHD. All symptoms of it. Psychiatry denial gets me furious. I also am appalled by how the Internet, especially the gaming part, treats autistic people as degenerate. I'm also offended when people trivialize ADHD when they characterize movies with hasty pacing as movies for those kids or when they disparage an unfocused part of a game as "ADHD".
- Against capital punishment. Doesn't work, horribly expensive through appeals process, cruel, prone to racism, prone to sexism (against men), very classist. Support for it is just vengeance or ignorance of its costs.
- Against Gamergate.
- Eating meat of sentient animals makes me very uncomfortable, in spite of my varied diet.
Global warming denier
Watches Fox News. Anti-vaccine
In other words, I'm evil by Conservapedia standards. In fact they've written at large about how awful I am or whatever.
I also used to be one of the types that used to decry "unnatural", "pesticides", "chemicals" in food would love to buy organic. I did find the idea of "natural" 7-Up to be ridiculous and I don't think high-fructose corn syrup is dangerous, just overapplied. I had distrusted MSG, though, and I was opposed to GMO labeling only because it's useless information (like, labels are already useless enough with bait-and-switch less fat - more sugar type) and not necessarily that GMOs were safe. I don't think I'll be on the level of FoodBabe or Mike Adams, but I would've been the type that would balk at the ingredient list in some foods.
If people told me back when I just finished highschool that there was a sizeable anti-vaccine movement and a belief in chemtrails, I'd be shocked and appalled. I still remember the initial shock of the existence of people refusing vaccines and also the widespread existence of the belief that the fascinating cloud formations I always knew as contrails from meteorology books were government mind control projects. I was also a bit surprised to find out that AIDS was characterized as a "gay disease" when I knew it as a debilitating infection that hurt sexually active people.
I'm surprised by how many more people than I thought "used" to be one of the right-wing types before re-evaluating themselves.
Fun Mario fax
“”Spending just a measly hour with this miserable, cancer-of-the-brain-inducing game is like going naked hot-tubbing with Rush Limbaugh as your parents cheer and snap photos. I didn't think it was humanly possible for this series to get any worse than it was, but this entry wailed on my unmentionables until they were well past black and blue.
|—Andrew Reiner on Mario Party 2, Game Informer issue #128
“”All in all, if Mario Party 6 was a real party, it'd be one of those parties where there's nothing to drink but warm Heineken and no one to talk to but people who are having trouble with their boiler and students who've just spent three months in Thailand and want to tell you all about how they got dysentery in Chiang Mai, while a Savage Garden fan hangs round the stereo all night glaring at anyone who tries to suggest an alternative.
|—Ellie Gibson on Mario Party 6, Eurogamer
If offended conservative Christians had their way in astronomy sex education.
- Nice collage
- Mario and Luigi are Greenpeace activists. :(
- Mario is a Muslim. He even travels to Mecca!
- Mario reads the Bible
- Luigi has read about Adolf Hitler and World War II. Probably won't be a Holocaust denier!
- Mario caused 9/11.
- Mario and Peach boycotted for African American civil rights.
- Bowser proudly displays a picture of Al Capone.
- When two stars love each other very much...
- Violence in the form of breaking an egg and finding Luigi inside.
- Shogakukan's "Nintendo Official Guidebook: Super Mario World" guide has a comic where Luigi brags about having a bigger penis than Mario.
- A very official Japanese guidebook where Peach and Toad attempt oral sex, only for Mario to find them and kill them. The last panel, he smokes a cigarette. Luckily, this is enacted with just plushies.
- "In this moment, a pack of dogs enters the tent, all urinating at Luigi. The brothers look at each other and leave the tent terrified, believing that Satan is responsible for this."
- As shown from the quotes above, Mario Party has clear psychological effects on people. I would like to see studies linking Mario Party playthroughs with violent tendencies and actions. I believe Mario Party is far more likely to cause violence than the usual contenders like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty.
- Dry Bones's name may have originated from a Booble verse: Ezekiel 37:1-10. O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
Blue Dry Bones: "Clackety clack! Clack clack clacky clacky clark clurk clank clank clank clink! (Stop.)"
- Mario is between 24-25 years old.
- Fox News, in a rare moment of very high quality reporting, has written an article on how a photo of a shaved Mario went viral.
- The Late Night Show with Stephen Colbert did a segment where Donald Trump invades a Mario game, at least twice. To be fair, the Mario nerd in me is raging on the horrendous style clash (it uses a Super Mario World logo, in a Super Mario Bros. 3 environment, with a Super Mario World Mario sprite, with a Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Peach and scene in the end, and a jarringly inconsistent Donald Trump sprite). The jokes are also a bit weak, clearly made by those who haven't played Mario in a while, relying on "Mushrooms are drugs", "Mario is an offensive Italian stereotype", and "Mario mistreats turtles", all which are jokes that are obvious and done to the
loss of 10 coins and Cappy yelling death.
And Pokémon gets all the attention. Somehow.
What I've done so far here
Not significant enough as a WIGO
These nice folks at GameFAQs lose their shit over "cultural appropriation" when the cover of Super Mario Odyssey gets changed. The alteration? A small, blurry picture of Mario donning a sombrero gets changed to Mario in a swimsuit. The original picture wasn't too great to begin. The cultural appropriation argument doesn't really work. Mario looks like a stereotypical Italian plumber for Goat's sake. I'm sure the same people who lose their shit over this claim to be anti-PC but they're every bit PC as the imaginary Slew Jays are.
If you're a regular reader, it also pays to read this as this sort of behavior from sea lions in this wiki is a constant annoyance to all involved. I'll cite this when relevant in the future.
Youtubers I like
- Shaun - left-wing Youtuber that addresses right-wing talking points and Youtubers, goes into their sources, debunks them, has a dry tone
- Hbomberguy - left-wing Youtuber that does a little what Shaun does, but has more humor and wacky video editing
- Three Arrows - similar to Shaun, but German I guess
- Kat Blaque - smaller Youtuber that is a simple video of just the Youtuber talking to a camera, kinda like a podcast, but gets sidelined by algorithms and recommended videos
- Jim Sterling - really hates the video game industry and informs about the latest underhanded tactics they do
- Some More News - like Late Night Show except leftist and hairier.
- José - Blue jay that does media analysis
- Big Joel - again, media analysis but tends to talk more about themes.
lefty green mario can jump off a cliff
You will go fuck yourself, you piece of dog shit. Unlike you, I have a life, so being permabanned from 1 website doesn't affect me all that much. Unlike you, I have a spine, so I'm unwilling to bend over and offer my ass whenever I'm mistreated.
if the best argument you have is misrepresenting what I said then you might as well delete this topic. You are a lying cancerous wart of a human being with not a single iota of your beloved "tolerance" if it's of a political position right of center. FUCK You you female reproductive organ. That's the PC way of saying it).
Oh, you [and GrammarCommie] are most definitely Nazis. And invoking Godwin's Law isn't going to help you either because even Godwin agrees that you're Nazis:-https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/godwins-law-mike-godwin-internet-hitler-charlottesville-virginia-donald-trump-a7892171.html
You can deny being part of the alt-Reich if you like (to be honest I would too!!) but the fact is that NOBODY cries and wails about fake censorship except the internet 4Chan Nazis who were kicked off Reddit and migrated to Voat. Your claims that it is "inconsistent with reality" are, like everything else which leaves your bumbling mouth, a complete lie. Remember dummy, you are the one who thinks accusations are de facto true unless proven otherwise, and when they are proven otherwise, you are the one who thinks it is OK to delete said proof. Hence, prove you are not a Nazi or stfu. I'm done being reasonable with you because you're a lying cunt who deleted all my posts, then later cried victim and blocked me for doing the same back to you. You are an intellectually redundant, dishonest scumbag troll.
I haven't made any claims of censorship. Your lies keep continuing to stack up like chips on a poker table. Don't put words which YOU used into MY mouth, son. I pointed out that you have twice blocked me from this website for removing the astonishing misinformation hosted on The Journal of 9/11 Studies page, which is factually accurate and verifiable by the log record. For once in your pathetic excuse for an existence stop telling lies. The fact of the matter is that you blocked me for correcting an article which is shockingly inaccurate, hopelessly biased, and extraordinarily poorly written. So fuck you. You're a lying extremist piece of shit who is purposefully proliferating misinformation on this website.
Lmfao. You know who else claimed to be on the left? Hitler. You're a pathological liar who is proliferating far right propaganda and banning everybody who challenges it with facts. Your whimpers of innocence have about as much credibility as the article you keep banning me for correcting. You are an absolutely shameless liar who has been abusing the platform all evening in order to frustrate and cajole me, and now you are trying to cover your tracks in case there is any blowback. You are transparent, nauseatingly dishonest and you have no place writing articles for any publication in the world with the possible exception of The Daily Stormer.
LOL. It is genuinely amusing watching you parade your near-total ignorance of science as if it were some kind of badge of honour. Harassment of Rational Wiki users is not a form of argument (including flagging me for spam, parading me, blocking me, unilaterally removing my edits from my own talk page and goading me with idiotic rhetoric inside pink admin badges). This is the behaviour of adolescents, not of adults prepared to engage in rational discussion. You represent a complete aberration of everything this website ostensibly stands for. I could literally spend all day illustrating what awe-inspiring idiots you are simply by referencing your own behaviour, but of course the reaction of idiots is never to critically analyse their own behaviour. Rather, the reaction of idiots is always to attack the critic.
The fact of the matter is that your article is precisely the type of pseudo-science this website claims to refute. You are so insurmountably stupid that you think ScrewLooseChange, a blog purporting to "debunk" the Loose Change documentary, is a relevant reference to use to discredit a website which has absolutely nothing to do with the Loose Change documentary. One almost has to gawk in disbelief at the sheer level of incompetence. It's like arguing with 13 year old children who have the power to cut your internet -- frustrating, and ultimately pointless.
You bizarrely claim to be on the political left, yet here you are touting a right wing conspiracy theory, proliferated by the same right wing government which let the attacks happen, and which is contradicted by almost all of the available scientific research. Indeed, most of the fallacies you have been using to attack me have been pulled directly out of the Joseph Goebbels Handbook For Aspiring Nazis, such as mockery absent argument, bullying, distortion and Freudian projection. At this point it is abundantly clear that if you are not wingnuts you are simply idiots with no understanding of Hegelian dialectic. However, I am fairly certain it is the former. The Nazis themselves falsely claimed to be on the left, which I pointed out last night (before you removed that entry too, on top of all the others).
Your article is blatant unscientific rubbish which is supported by literally nothing other than the semantic ramblings of a single deranged cretin who put out a video documentary. And this, in your oh so wise opinion, is sufficient to dehumanise dozens of professional scientists who have risked their careers to produce independent research on 9/11. It is simply beyond pathetic. You might have the power to harass and bully me from the site, sure, but when all is said and done you are still halfwits who think Newton's laws of motion and elementary mechanics are something to be mocked because you saw it on a documentary directed by a notorious liar who has been counter-debunked more times than flat-Earth theory. A simple Google search lists numerous people who have meticulously responded to his bullshit, but like all information which doesn't substantiate your own grossly inaccurate opinion you simply pretend it doesn't exist.
In summary, you are a couple of intellectually retarded edgelords, who are so pathologically butthurt from being called stupid your entire lives, you come to places like this to flaunt the fact that other people now have to put up with it or leave the site. Well congratulations. What overachievers you are. Lol.
- Okay Here's why You shouldn't vote for LeftyGreenMario of all nominations. For out of all the accepted Nominations(And many declined nominations) she is in my opinion the most biased. Let's start off with her attitude, his attitude towards all those right of center. He labels those like Ethan Ralph as being on the same level of extreme as Richard Spencer (Or Heaven forbid TRUMP /S)
- Let us compare him to another candidate for instance User:LeftyGreenMario has a total of two badges displaying her bias against Trump Compensating for something. One against conservatism as well because as we all know Progress is always good and Big Brother Knows best. Apparently unaware that The Conservation Movement was started by conservatives. And there is nothing wrong with wanting to conserve stuff. In comparison User:Rationalzombie94 Has stated that he reasonably opposes Trump on issues he is wrong about such as the wall and tax cuts. He also recognizes that it was not the Confederate Flag is a bad thing that causes death. It's just a Flag.
- Also She is a hypocrite. She honestly believes the Russia gate conspiracy. Which has about much weight as the infamous Pizzagate conspiracy propagated by none other than 4-chan. Her hypocrasy goes further slandering me as having multiple sock accounts when I only have access to my newly bought laptop. But of course all her critics must be sock accounts
- So In conclusion do you want someone Like User:LeftyGreenMario representing you? As a Rational person can you accept a biased woman who literally believes half the political spectrum has no merit? How can she with this bias claim to be a good "Moderate"tor? So I humbly give my endorsement of
User:Rationalzombie94 or anyone but her. This is my opinion so I don't mind if you guys disagree.
You have now succeeded in proving to me this RATionalWiki is but a FILTHY JOO hole... of LIES...
hmmm! redundant since the JOO is the BORN LIAR. ...but you-know-what-I-mean-jelly-beannnnn
Perhaps you are not a FILTHY JOO yourself, but you know as they
say judge them by their deeds not their...
ok, littul rat, déchet of humanity, go do your ruminating nasty gnawing.
yo! gremlin Numero Uno..., you wwwwwwwwwrannnnnng!? Are we conveniently omitting to keep it clear that with my clever accurate and somewhat deceiving(tricky that is) wording, between the 2 of you a flagrant contradiction has been missed due to omission and the other trick I used that I will not mention lest it give you ammunition! ... omission being the sad fact that the scripture(s) that revolve around the FILTHY JOOdaic pedophilia child-sacrificing blood-drinking JOOdeology are the core of JOOdaism(TORAH, TANAKH, TALMUDIC nastyness), JOOstianism(BIBLiE), and low and behold JOOslamism(Quran), same FILTHY MURDEROUS THREATENING VENGEFUL HORRIBLE BLOODY so-called GOD of fear and his warden the Devil!?!? yup! all in one. LOL, you people are clowns!
...or is it CRIMINALs.
Who is the author of this incredibly biased article [CDC whistleblower controversy]? An employee of the CDC perhaps?
I'm sure that this whiteknighting you're doing will get you laid by insecure feminazis.
yes, this was directed at an asexual woman, making this accusation especially pathetic
Merely pointing out that RationalWiki coddles Holocuast denial constitutes a meltdown? Of course a Nazi scum like you would say that. You demonstrated yourself the need to permaban your worthless ass from RationalWiki.
LeftyGreenMario is a student of Herbert Marcuse's partisan tolerance, and almost singlehandedly destroyed what little bit of balance and tolerance of diverse viewpoints existed in the Rationalwiki community since its founding in 2007. Her asexual outlook on life has been transformed into feelings of hostility and meanspiritedness toward other human beings.
RationalWikians, depose the gossiping, lady, RationalWiki admin LeftyGreanMario whose "leadership" has been a total trainwreck and a huge source of shame. All atheist "leaders" are weak - but she may be the weakest one of them all!
also go fuck yourself LeftyMario I hate that you smeared my country America
Go play some more video games brat, I'll bet you weigh 600 pounds.
I'm a bit worried about Mario; It may have corrupted the mind of that vicious, intolerant Rationalwiki trustee LeftyGreenMario.
LeftyGreenMario has convinced me that there may actually be some dark sinister force, brainwashing innocent children into a vile and murderous ideology, lurking within certain video games. This probably needs to be investigated.
The Mario Bros debate on abortion
Sad people who dislike transgender people, good grammar, good parodies, and RationalWiki
--It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod)