How could you leave out triangles?
Geoff The Goldfish (talk)
- Or Richard Dawkins and his book The God Delusion? --Goatspeed. How's my editingCircularRasoningSee what I'm planning 17:45, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- Also, he seems to have a beef with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but that one could use a citation. (Or is that a given from the Loony Truther crowd?) Kencolt (talk) 20:06, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
What would a list of un-Satanic items be? And do the two lists depend upon which version of Christian truther you are?
Do Christian Truthers ever condemn war films/books/games? Anna Livia (talk) 17:58, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- Inasmuch as Brisson seems to consider almost everything Satanic and/or Illuminati inspired (Which are the same thing in his world)... it wouldn't be a list so much as a few comments. Kencolt (talk) 20:03, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- But glorifying war Is A Bad Thing.
- And the line 'Flat Earth Brisson thinks it makes more sense then the heliocentric spherical Earth model' should be tweaked (is he in favour of it despite it being Satanic/Illuminati - and it should be 'than'. Anna Livia (talk) 19:18, 3 May 2019 (UTC)
What exactly is a "Christian truther"? This needs to be defined at the beginning, or the page needs to be renamed. Bongolian (talk) 07:37, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
I would like to see why they think that for instance, Transformers are satanic, maybe another article could explain dat.--Deli-delibirda! (talk) 09:49, 17 January 2020 (UTC)