"London is drowning, and I live by the river." (In tribute of those who lost their homes to recent flooding)
London is one of the coolest cities in the world, by the simple fact that everyone there speaks with a British accent. And as we all know, British accents are awesome.
London could definitely use more goat.
London has not been affected by recent flooding
Londoners (indeed the whole of the SE of the country) has a nauseous, whiny accent.
I shall clear recent edits shortly to prevent London being 'ACD'd.
Above cleared from article
- C'mon, the article's so boring. It needs some humor. Can I at least add a "Needs more goat" template? ThunderkatzHo! 08:38, 27 July 2007 (CDT)
London Borough of Ealing Libraries
Blocking policy covers many RW talk pages (inc. that of the main page) and the saloon bar.
Can someone send the goat around?
Given that LBE does not block Conservapedia pages - but claims RW is overrun by profanity/occult/other no-nos, can a herd of chlorophyll-eating ones be sent around? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:24, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- You're never gonna clear the profanity from our talk pages, no matter how large the herd wielded. Oh well. ħuman 16:42, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- The blocking policy includes 'recent changes' and 'Nick Clegg' and a whole load of reasonable non-RW web pages - but allows some of the 'reet nutters' through.
Conservapedia allowed. Uncyclopedia allowed (most areas) - where language can be rather colourful, 'assorted reet nutters' allowed, but much RW blocked, there is 'summat skewhiff' with RW.
- After we figure out that nasty world hunger business and take a look at climate change. ~ Kupochama 17:50, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. This article is short enough that it could easily be a section in the article on the United Kingdom in general (or at the very least the part of the UK it's in). --GastonRabbit (talk) 00:20, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
I have deadlines due and am a little tied for time, so I won't be doing anything more than typing this, but I feel I should point out that there is one very obvious way to incorporate the 'surveillance capital of the world' into the mission. --Danfly (talk) 00:30, 5 August 2011 (UTC)