Okay, would somebody like to explain to me what this has to do with any of the four points of the mission in any way, shape, or form, with any amount of equivocation? I don't see what this has to do with anything, and I would probably nominate for deletion if not for the response people have when I do it. Now, somebody please explain why this article has anything at all to do with the mission or is some sort of meme on here. As it seems, I could find the info in this article in any biology textbook. The Heidelberg Kid (talk) 21:20, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
- It is a good outline for someone who has neither the time nor the inclination to look something he'd never heard of up in a biology textbook. --DamoHi 23:51, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
- RationalWiki is not an encyclopedia. (It looks like an external link, but it's internal. It's a bug in the system.) The Heidelberg Kid (talk) 03:27, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- I'm going to go against the flow here and argue that this individual article may be a few to many levels away from more solidly mission articles as it is. Could we either make this and Mitosis subsections of cell (as in, 'cell division') or, better yet, link to it a bit more often? As Damo says, it's a good resource, and it's presently going to waste.
- Oh, yes, and you do internal links of that style like this: [[RationalWiki:What is a RationalWiki article?#RationalWiki is not an encyclopedia]]. Peter Monomorium antarcticum 08:01, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- I think it would make a fine addition to cell. Do it. Sophiebecause liberals 14:20, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
Movign to user space
There is really no justification to do this. when HK tried to delete, teh entire world attacked him. We need to discuss this at large, about ALL our various science reference pages. It is not appropriate to move these articles to User space, as they are "articles" that others have worked on at time. The rules about userspace is that we should not touch other's user space. If we want to make a DRAFT user that everyone can edit, maybe that is an option, but this is not a good solution to a real problem.Godotoi, putain, genial, merci 16:51, 6 March 2012 (UTC)