Biology (from Greek: βίος, bio, "life"; and λόγος, logos, "speech") is the branch of science that studies life, including the origin, classification, distribution, structure, function, etc. of living organisms.
Topics regarding biology:
- Genetics - The study of heredity and variation of an organisms' traits.
- Evolution - How monkeys give birth to humans.
- Cell Theory - The theory of cells being the basic component of life.
- Homeostasis - The stability of systems within a particular individual.
- Zoology - The place where you go see animals.
- Botany - The study of plants.
- Ecology - The study of the relation between organisms and enviroment.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Biology"
The following 193 pages are in this category, out of 193 total.
- Acceptance of evolution in Christian institutions of higher education
- Altenberg 16 controversy
- Amino acid
- The Ant and the Peacock
- Antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Artificial selection
- Assimilation model
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Australopithecus sediba
- Hemispheric dominance
- Hepatitis B
- Historical contingency
- Homo ergaster
- Homo habilis
- Homo heidelbergensis
- Homo neanderthalensis
- Homo rudolfensis
- Hopeful monster
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Fun:How Quote Mining Works (For new RW users)
- HPV vaccine
- Human Genome Project
- Second genesis
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Sexual selection
- Shaken baby syndrome
- Social selection
- Gerry Soffen
- Split brain
- Spontaneous abortion in humans
- Spontaneous remission
- Stem cell research
- Suboptimal design
- Essay:Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse- Things to Consider
- Swine flu