There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Biology (from Greek: βίος, bio, "life"; and λόγος, logos, "speech") is the branch of science that studies life, including the origin, classification, distribution, structure, function, etc. of living organisms.
Topics regarding biology:
- Genetics - The study of heredity and variation of an organisms' traits.
- Evolution - How monkeys give birth to humans.
- Cell Theory - The theory of cells being the basic component of life.
- Homeostasis - The stability of systems within a particular individual.
- Zoology - The place where you go see animals.
- Botany - The study of plants.
- Ecology - The study of the relation between organisms and enviroment.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Biology"
The following 178 pages are in this category, out of 178 total.
- Acceptance of evolution in Christian institutions of higher education
- Altenberg 16 controversy
- Amino acid
- The Ant and the Peacock
- Antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Artificial selection
- Assimilation model
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Australopithecus sediba