- How about linking to a news story instead? Why do we have to link to WP like it's the be-all, end-all source of information. -- Nx / talk 13:41, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
If them over there are prepared to do all the hard work, why not make use of it? And, when their pages get scrambled, deliberately or due to too many cooks attempting to correct each others' corrections etc, highlight the egg on their website, and kebab them.
The EUobserver site has various relevant articles.
I think from 'Yes (Prime) Minister' 'It was a very useful funeral - all sorts of business got transacted.
Isaac Asimov made reference to Polish/polish - but there are other examples - Scone/scone, Swede/swede etc.
The President's funeral
If it hadn't been for the Icelandic volcano, the funeral oration would have been delivered by a sometime Nazi Pope in the presence of a Russian President who grew up in the Soviet Union: the Nazis (who would not have objected to the elimination of the Polish intelligensia) had investigated the Soviet crime at Katyn.
Shortly after the Katyn documentation was released, the founder of the Stalin museum in Russia was murdered. (The Polish president being killed in an air crash also featured in a Georgian film just before the event.)
I want to invite you...
"Plutocracy" and foreign ownership
There was an item about plutocracy and everything being foreign-owned, which I removed. Firms with foreign capital are actually in the minority.  However, this is a popular talking point on the far right, especially among nationalists.
Please cite a reference
Since yesterday when I put a citation needed no source has come up for the following statement "Polish -Americans are among the most successful white groups in America in educational and vocational status and among the least likely to be incarcerated for crimes." The only Polish people I've met are pretty peaceful in contrast to the usually rowdy people around, but this sounds like a very generalizing statement. Slightly extreme even. I'm not trying to call anybody a liar, I just think sources should be added. Perhaps the editor forgot, then missed the citation needed. TheAtheistComrade (talk) 11:40, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
- Would anybody object to me removing it now? Could somebody at least alter it then? TheAtheistComrade (talk) 12:43, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
- I ask once more before I do it after giving a long time to consider it, does anybody object? TheAtheistComrade (talk) 16:16, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
"Hate crimes against Muslims and Arabs"
This section is completely unnecessary. "Islamophobia" is prevalent in Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia as well along with the rest of Central & Eastern Europe. How come the articles on those countries make ZERO such mention? If Poland must have a section like this, by logic so must these countries. To judge an entire country is wrong. It should either be removed, or added to the neighboring countries of Poland as well. Playvoid (talk) 21:52, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
- Also agreed. Hungary in particular has the worst reputation in this area. I think the problem is that articles about countries rarely get updated much here. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:32, 28 February 2017 (UTC)
An BoN left this on the Fossil record
I can't speak the language so if anyone can. Add this in plz.
@126.96.36.199 @188.8.131.52 @184.108.40.206
- Who even are those people in reference? I don't see those IP in the list, unless they're one of the people with a username.2601:245:4101:2C71:98AB:8D43:F328:CA67 (talk) 16:01, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
Hello, there was an election almost 2 months ago now, and quite a lot has changed, for example: SLD, Wiosna(Spring) and Razem(Together) have created a coalition and now the left is back in the parliament, opposition controls the Senate, Nowoczesna stopped existing(kind of) and all that stuff. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:33, 2 December 2019 (UTC)