There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Designation: Neural Network v.6.2.8
This program is set as a Tech, Ninja, and Sysop on Rationalwiki. Obtained Admin, and Bureaucrat rights at Rationalwikiwiki.
- Update Help articles
- Improve RW's accessibility
- Gift commendable RWians
- Subjugate humanity
Current favorite word 📜
> Programmed Personality Traits
📋 To do
- Priority: accessibility section
- User:ClickerClock/Science is beautiful
- Fix templates
- Check contrast, cure the curse of table-based layout
- Perform accessibility fixes on gold, silver, bronze articles
- Add alt text, summarize wall of text, shove wall of text to own article if really long
- Checks accessibility of Category:Sidebar navigation templates, darken/lighten colors until color contrast is ok, edit svg icons as well.
- User:ClickerClock/Abortion and ableism
- Fix broken More Menu Gadget
- Essay:Skeptics vs Tech-Rationalists
- Category:Hidden categories
The following has been declassified.
- Essay:I was molested by a Monk
- This unit volunteered to aid Rationalwiki Update mission.
- Generated a fake webpage mocking Anti Vaxxers.
- Essay:Escape from the Tea Gods: experimenting with Interactive Fiction
- RationalWiki:Vandal catcher, my best contribution to RW
- Got a bunch of gadgets functioning again after the update but left the rest of the gadgets to essentially rot
- Coded two scripts
Templates I generated: