A few courtesies
Hi Loc, just a reminder about when to tic the minor edits box.
Also, while I don't object to the inclusion of Michio Kaku among the the inverse stopped clock examples, your claim in your edit summary that ZooGuard "wasn't able to defend his own undo" is simply wrong. You may not accept ZooGuard's arguments, but to claim that he wasn't able to defend the deletion is bullshit and the fact that he left RW is equally irrelevant to whether your addition was (and is) a valuable one.
Finally, I suggest that you might want to consider your edit style. For instance, you could easily have fixed the theory/hypothesis thing in super-uncles theory without suggesting that all of RW is unaware of the problematic tendency to conflate the two. Similarly, there is no reason for what looks like "pre-emptive textual aggression", in your edit summary after you reinstated the Michio Kaku stuff: "Anyone else still has a right to undo it, but I demand a good reason WHY". It's all part of a wiki that anyone has the right to edit stuff, and to suggest that your contributions merit some special consideration or that someone would remove it without a good reason is a bit pretentious.
That said, happy editing. ScepticWombat (talk) 07:54, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, well, I haven't thought he actually responded to me. I thought he simply ignored me, blanked his pages and that's it. A thought to see the history hasn't crossed my mind and it might be erratic on my part. Thanks for suggestions, I'll look forward into them.
And yes, I agree, I am an aggressive, competitive individual. If it starts to get unpleasant, well... can't give you any advice. Handle it as you want to. Loc (talk) 09:46, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
- No worries. If something "disappears" from a talk page it has usually been either archived, compacted into an expandable window (standard for (semi-)cranky content that isn't deleted), or moved to a more proper venue (usually with a link left in the original spot to redirect any interested parties). Furthermore, when it comes to user talk pages, blanking or deleting without archiving is one of the few things RW has a strict rule against. ScepticWombat (talk) 09:59, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! FuzzyCatTomato (talk/stalk) 23:05, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. oʇɐʇoԀʇɐϽʎzznℲ (talk/stalk) 20:44, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
- You're too kind. I don't feel very high, because as you probably noticed, I prefer to be withdrawn from major things on this site - it keeps me relatively inefficient, but at least I am under control (still not enough, mostly seen as making several edits on the same article in a very short amount of time). Nonetheless, I will do my best to keep this site at top-notch condition. Thank you. Loc (talk) 16:43, 15 July 2015 (UTC)