Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm kind of out of place here amidst better minds than me. I do have a science degree and understand the scientific method. My (probably only ever to be) claim to fame here is New gematria.
About My Userboxes
- Sysop - low standards they claim verified!
- Male - I identify as minor deity, but the option was not available and not worthy of creating my own box with my near limitless power because that would just be showing off.
- USA - Pretty much the only one that puts the flag out on the appropriate holidays in my neighborhood. Which is great for company finding the place since I don't have a visible street number displayed.
- Chess - I actually beat an International Master in a regulation tournament game once! And was a state postal champion before computers ruined that.
- Pi - Used to know it to 115 places. I settle for about 20 now.
- Math - Because what's not to love? I also passed the CPA exam. Not just math, but lots of numbers.
- Dinosaurs - When I was three I told my parents I wanted to be a paleontologist. I settled for Insects.
- Agnostic - I'm from the school of, "This deity acts kind of capriciously, so I prefer not to expend any effort worrying about it.". And don't mention the gender identification contradiction about the deity thing. I know already.
- Earth Age - At least old enough for dinosaurs. Science seems to be working pretty good explaining stuff. Except why they are called speed bumps if they're supposed to slow you down.
- I also have a pit bull. So don't mess with me. Or he'll fall asleep on your lap.