User:Bicycle Wheel/WIGO RW 2010
- w156> A homeopathic crank shows up to demand their article be deleted. What will these guys think of next?
CURArthropleura is back.
- rw154>Nominations have started: nominees etc. as this story develops
- rw153>Twat posts some shit nobody gives a fuck about.
- rw152>And the fundraiser begins... with questions, wikistats, and the spectre of CWC . UPDATE: Gerad discovers CWC and wants to "delete Tyrannis from the universe" 
- rw151>New user: "Your WIGOs aren't so rational!" RationalWikians: The inevitable HCM
- rw150>TK makes a pathetic attempt at trolling.
- 148>RationalWikians ready to celebrate Conservapedia Day and the creation of RationalWiki 3.0 the best way possible: destroy RationalWiki 2.0
- rw147>Wigo Cz is launched. Will it suffer the same fate as WIGO ASK and WIGO 4th reich?
- rw146>Trent shows Leotardo the rules 
- 145>HCM from Citizendium spreads to RW, as snobby citizens use RW to stage a personalty conflict
- rw144>Oh no, a potential interface change!
- rw143>The database is locked down as RationalWiki moves servers and upgrades to RationalWiki 3.0
- rw142>Goonie appears to be making everyone Ninjas, claiming he is amassing an army of them.
- rw141>Onion creates a stir when they use revision delete to hide an IP address. Countdown to HCM begins.
- rw140>Oh no the voting guidelines are up. Will RW become a biweekly recipe booklet? Will anyone vote? Did anyone else notice?
- 139>A newbie creates a Request for Adminship page. On RationalWiki. The mind boggles.
- 138>The de-conservapediation of RW continues afoot, with the creation of a rather poor parody of a rather poor CP article.
- 137>Day 4: Human: This site was founded without rules! Tmtoulouse said "No rules!" Blue: But that would be a rule, wouldn't it?
- 136>Day 3: The discussion goes meta.
- 135> After lots of heavy-hitting editors add their two cents, Blue proposes a consensus.
- 134>Day 2: Ace McWicked: "Human should just back off." Human responds: "Have none of us something better to do?" SuspectedReplicant: "you keep doing the same fucking things over and over again and show no sign of listening to other people." Gooniepunk2010 and Armondikov try to come in as neutral jurors, but how will this turn out?
- 133>Phantom Hoover takes Human to the Chicken Coop. Update: HCM breaks out! Blue, ListenerX and Human throw some jabs. Moar! Nx gets serious. LX gets seriouser.
- 132>Home cooking? Housework? New aquarium? RationalWiki hits middle age.
- 131>It would appear that affirmative action is now a code word for HCM!
- 130>Finally, a (very) little bit of drama!
- 129>Is ListenerX trying to bait some HCM? Or just trying to bait Blue out of retirement? Update: Blue is back to talk about this book. And Human jumps in.
- 128>Addiction can be a hard thing to get rid of. The first step is admitting you have a problem
- 127>Is this the longest debate ever about a fun page?
- 126>Onion creates an article about cows Hilarious.
- 125>Is Eire a part of Britain? Who cares; it's an excuse for a bit of HCM.
- 124>After a two-month pause, Earthland is back!
- 123>Ace McWicked sysops Ed Poor
- 122>Human explodes, attacks David Gerard
- 121>MarcusCicero "retires" from trolling. Lets see how long this lasts.....
- 120>After being gone for some months, ListenerX returns for more
- 119>Crundy: Leaving and never coming back.
- 118>Ed Poor goes off his meds, edits the Ratwik.
- 117>RationalWiki makes another brave attempt to reach a consensus on trolling, reversions and blocks. Will it happen with the Limp Japanese, Standards, the Chicken Coop, or the nuclear option over at the forums? Is it possible we're all just dicking around again until someone else comes along? Stay tuned.
- 116>The Gang of Four emerges in unity against Waronstupidity.
- rw115>Human feels self-righteous and goes on an un-vandal binning spree. The retort: Wtf?
- rw114>Who needs the Loya Jirga when a new power structure is graphed out to RationalWiki courtesy some other website?
- rw113>Has RW thrown away its one chance of being reported in the mainstream media, or is this just the dumbest troll ever?
- rw112>HCM looms overhead as the Loya Jirga is activated to deal with
abuses of power by regularstrolling issues.
- rw111>Breaking news: Neveruse throws tantrum, gets desysopped, blocked.
- rw110>RationalWiki tries to work out what it is for.
- rw109>HCM ensues over a change to some colours.
Herbie HancockBob M - Keeper of the Keys.
- rw106>Refugee sets sail and retires.
- rw105>Marcus Cicero Strike back! his target the loyal jirga election, what a silly fellow.
- rw104>Elections are re-opened to the Loya Jirga to replace users who have left.
- rw103>The cratting & decratting of David Gerard leads to debate on who/how/why an RW Sysop should be made a'crat
- rw102>Who'd have thought one of the tumbleweed pages would be such a hit?
- rw101>Phantom Hoover still thinks blocking sprees are funny
- rw100>Earthland: Facts!
AndyRationalwikians: Rant! Earthland gets angry.
- rw99>Waronstupidity discovers 4chan and ED
- rw98>The TK-ification of RationalWiki continues as NX issues a range block. Update: Thank you sir! May I have another? Update: ...and the hits just keep comin'.
- rw97>April Fool!
- rw96>Neveruse is MC.
- rw95>SusanG Comes Back with yet another sock.
- rw94>Wikipedia has an article about Rationalwiki! Those amongst us who merely crave attention get excited
- rw93>TK pops his
cockhead into the room again. Stuff happens
- rw92>PsyGremlin makes the CP Sysops Zeuglodon Blues discussion group posts available
- rw91>In a huff, SusanG retires
- rw90>Just BTW, SusanG gets annoyed because she was blocked for a whole 31 seconds.
- rw89>Gooniepunk2010 uses his bot sock to abuse one of MarcusCicero's socks. This causes a firestorm of controversy.
- rw88>CUR returns for thirty seconds. We, of course, will believe it when we see it.
- rw87>Some people get excited because a talk page reaches 1,000,000 page views.
- rw86>Irrationalatheist gets de-sysopped for abusing block powers, leaves site.
- rw85>Nominations for the “Loya Jirga” are underway. Users scramble to work out the responsibilities and membership criteria of this new group.
- rw84> In response to heavy casualties from the latest HCM, TheoryOfPractice calls a council. Proposals range from letting the Cabal run the place to shutting the site down.
- rw83>Retired, wikibreak, retired, wikibreak, wikibreak, wikibreak, retired.
- rw81>And who will be permanently blocked today?
- 80>Armondikov retires, citing the recent disputes with trolls.
- 79>The TK Protocol is in effect.
- 78>Drama drama. Chuck makes a vaguely inappropriate comment and Nutty gets his pissed-off lawyer on via email. Hilarity ensues.
- 77>HCM FUSE IGNITED: HUMAN SYSOPS TK ("MOSTLY HARMLESS")! Other bureaucrats get in a snit. Wheel wars ensue. Hurt feelings all around. Mei, trying to be useful, calls a vote. UPDATE: TK votes against himself, but the
turdblossomdebate refuses to end.
- 76>So what do bureaucrats actually do?
- 75>Nx is a naughty boy and uses checkuser. Complaints ensue.