||As a Bureaucrat on RationalWiki: I, Thanatos, further pledge to use my superhuman powers of demotion for good, and that my might of renaming shall only be used on request. If you do challenge me, I solemnly swear I will not promote you any time soon, or change your name to something that rhymes with "duck" unless I permaban you.
- Rock Music (Top 5: I Fight Dragons, Queen, AC/DC, JAM Project, Rob Zombie)
- Collecting Coins from around the world.
- Analyzing Politics
- Criminal Law/Psychology
- Ancient History and architecture.
- Video Games
- Mecha (Giant Robots, not the Middle-Eastern thing)
- Military Aircraft (F-22 was also my bus number when I was a kid:) )
- Japanese manga, translated novels. Word of warning, Devilman and Getter Robo Go will mess you up.
Top 5 Games
- Persona 4
- Simcity 2000
- Star Fox 64
- Assassin's Creed Series
- Wing Commander:Privateer
Top 5 Movies
- The Truman Show
- Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro
- Student Bodies
- Fight Club
I change my username every few months. In the past I was:
- Nate River
People I admire
- John Howard Griffin
- Harvey Milk
- The Air Force
- Go Nagai
- Created Simulated reality, which was merged with Simulation Argument.
- Created Yoko Ono, (Was yelled at for stupidity)
- Created The American Dream,
- Created Joe Hill
- Added the Sphinx of Giza to Evidence against a recent creation, moved it to The Sphinx of Giza
- Created Shoko Asahara
- Resurrected my Fun:Death Note article.
- Created Comics code authority
- Created Ark of the Covenant
- Created BADD
- Created Patriot Bible University
- Created Hell House
- Created Fun:RationalWiki Coin Collectors Society
- Created Anita Bryant
- Created Fun:RW Bureaucrat Purity Test
- Created James Bopp
- Created Day of Silence
- Created Essay:Thanatos Reviews: Bela Lugosi meets a Brooklyn Gorilla
- Created Essay:Thanatos Reviews: The Overton Window Part 1
- Created Aurora shootings