"Where are we going?"
"I don't know, just driving."
"But this road doesn't go anywhere."
"That doesn't matter."
"Just that we're on it, dude."
Excessive Personal Info
I'm Brian. I grew up in Dallas, TX and currently reside in a shitty apartment in Baton Rouge, LA. In case you were wondering, Baton Rouge is the asshole of the universe. I'm nearly 23 years old and a junior at Louisiana State University, the most worthless college imaginable. Due to an epic level of fucking up in my teen years, I didn't start college until I was a bit over 20, ended up in a third-world city at a fourth-rate university. At least our sports teams kick ass. I'm an obsessive fan of the Dallas Mavericks/Dallas Cowboys/Dallas Stars/LSU Tigers. I'm aware that there's nothing less important in the world than sports, but I still love them. I'm an English major. My lifelong goal is to be able to support myself through writing. Considering how high that is on the list of impossible professions, I'll likely end up being a waiter. But that's fine, I have to take a shot. Music is a passion of mine, if I were any good at playing it, I'd be doing that instead. I'll save the eardrums of the world the horror of listening to me play guitar. Better to stick to listening. If you're at all interested in what I listen to this page has a pretty comprehensive list. I'm an atheist. I don't know what I'd call myself politically, and I suppose a label is unimportant. I think it's important to help poor people as much as possible. I don't think anyone in developed countries (or anywhere, really) should be dying from trivial diseases, or starving to death simply because they don't have money. I think you should be able to do anything that doesn't harm other people. If you want to shoot heroin in your house all day, that's fine. Just don't get strung out and stumble naked through a preschool playground.
Stuff That Always Makes Me Happy
For Even More Douchiness: Favorite Quotes!
- "I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a man nailed to two pieces of wood." -George Carlin
- "In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upward mobile — and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely" -Hunter S. Thompson
- "They proved that if you quit smoking it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is that a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet." -Bill Hicks
- "You're captives of a civilizational system that more or less compels you to go on destroying the world in order to live." -Ishmael
- "Here in your mind you have complete privacy. Here there's no difference between what is and what could be." -Victor Mancini
- "Our lives are not all interconnected. That theory is a crock. Some people truly do not need to be here." -Patrick Bateman
- "History is merely a list of surprises, it can only prepare us to be surprised yet again." -Dr. Swain
- "I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion." -Sal Paradise
- "Happiness is the most insidious prison of all." -V
- "The cold, suffocating dark goes on forever and we are alone. Live our lives, lacking anything better to do. Devise reason later. Born from oblivion; bear children, hell-bound as ourselves, go into oblivion. There is nothing else. Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose." -Rorschach
- "I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'." -Andy Dufresne
- "If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you are the sucker." -Mike McD
- "Well he should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend." -William Munny
- "Any man brave enough to fight with his guts strapped to him can drink from my canteen any day." -Colonel Bill Kilgore
- "If heterosexual men can't show their cocks to each other, then what the hell are we doing here?" -Dean
- "I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule." -Randal Graves
- "Believe it or not, in every man there's a code written that says 'Tackle drunk bitches.'"-Jay Montalbaun
- "I wish I liked anything as much as kids like bubbles." -Pete