There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
An Australian living in Sydney. I run a commercial recording studio so I tend to disappear for several weeks whenever a large project is underway.
I'm going to be very sporadic until the
beginning of July God only knows when, September hopefully - three large projects to try and handle at once.
I'm also a Wikipedia admin, in case anyone ever has need of access to one (unlikely, but whatever).
Pages I created
- Millennium Prize Problems
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- Nebraska Man
- Palmaris longus
- Ramsey theory
- Sophie Germain
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- Essay:Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (Review) - my personal review of the book
- Essay:Science and Religion: Vive la Différence
- Essay:God Hates Egyptians
- Essay:The Anti-creationist conspiracy theory
Stubs I created
(If these articles are any good, it's probably not because of me)
- User:Voxhumana/WomSci - my women in science work page. Feel free to contribute
- Essay:The decline of the American church - still under construction
My video favourites:
Links for future use:
- Satan is a liberal
- Satan wants me for a sunbeam
- Rockefeller's are funding the liberals. Where's my money?!?
- Huffpo article on Charles Fuqua
- SCOTUS - Torcaso v. Watkins - 367 U.S. 488 (1961) - "Neither a state nor the Federal Government can, openly or secretly, participate in the affairs of any religious organizations or groups, and vice versa."