- Takk. Just waiting until I can upload a penguin picture. Nice website overall tho Penguinsfunnylolhaha (talk) 12:32, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! — Oxyaena Harass 12:41, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
- Very nice thank you Penguinsfunnylolhaha (talk) 12:42, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. — Oxyaena Harass 12:49, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
- WHOA thanks I was honestly gonna shuffle off after I did the userbox but now I might stay and write some more about drugs and shit thank you Penguinsfunnylolhaha (talk) 12:55, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you that’s the good shit 12:03, 6 December 2019 (UTC)
unasked for opinion
I don't want to put you off asking for advice in the saloon bar or sounding out problems there, its a good place to do it, but I think you probably know yourself, that live blogging your relationship woes probably isn't the healthiest thing to do. talk to friend if possible and talk to your partner is the advice I can give. again, feel to sound off in saloon bar if need be, but just saying. AMassiveGay (talk) 10:18, 22 January 2020 (UTC)
- Very late but thank you. I realised it was the Wrong Thing pretty quickly and I’ve been talking to my friends and former partner pretty consistently to get a handle on it. Not to blame it entirely on intoxication, but violating my Golden Rule of “don’t get drunk after a breakup” definitely didn’t help either. I’m all good now and thank you for the advice. 13:39, 6 February 2020 (UTC)