- My mistake. I read crow instead of cow in your username. If you stay, you'll probably understand the problem. GeeJayK (talk) 20:50, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
- Basically, there's this long-term troll, hellbent on making a pervert and criminal out of one of our users whom he has a grudge against, who got coop-banned for harassing said user, and has since continued to haunt us like the Ghost of the Christmas Past by abusing multiple easily-recognized sock accounts. He loves to use the word "Raven" (or some variant to evade the abuse filter) or "Crowtin" (a rather silly insult he often threw at User:Sirius, a mod and tech he also has a grudge against) in his names. --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningSee my experiments 19:43, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
AutopatrolledBecause of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Christopher (talk) 22:00, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
SysopKnight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 00:35, 11 February 2021 (UTC)
The user you just unblocked is probably a sock of Conservapedia:Conservative. The info in that article is years out of date, and probably a bit confusing if you’re not familiar with conservapedia itself, but it should give you a general idea of who you’re dealing with. His main RW account Newton was banned years ago for some reason or other, now he just posts about the decline of atheism on people’s talk pages. Pretty harmless, but he is meant to be banned. Christopher (talk) 21:13, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
|Tireless Worker Award|
|We, the unseen godless cabal (there isn't one) at RationalWiki, hereby present the Tireless Worker Award to Plutocow for his masterful creation of a brand-new nav template and its icon.|
As somebody who spent a lot of time on the Joe Manchin article, I am happy to see you move it to mainspace (oh, and for all those contributions you made while it was still a draft too)!-Flandres (talk) 18:31, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
Please don't block IPs for pi months. That's way too long for an IP considering that trolls just cycle through them. You could end up impacting an innocent person by mistake. It's a small risk, but it's one that comes with zero benefit since trolls know how to change their IPs. It's best to just give them a short block of pi days or hours. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 19:04, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
- This person has had multiple pi week blocks yet keeps returning with the same IP to make the exact same edits. A longer block is necessary in this particular case. Plutocow (talk) 19:06, 25 February 2021 (UTC)