There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
just thought i'd direct you to this. (saw you uploaded the file and couldn't resist)
Must you include those captions? They are offensive and detract from RW's credibility.Bohdan 17:36, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
- That one seems good.Bohdan 17:38, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
Thaniks for making my thoughtless but amusing drivel into more of an "article"! I consider it my duty to run around creating such dreck in order to prod more competent editors into action. Fixing my BS, that is, so the site won't be an udder embarrassment. humanbe in 15:04, 3 June 2007 (CDT)
don't do that pwn again, please. Bohdan 21:11, 10 August 2007 (CDT)
...addition to the article on pandy assfly. The article is better with more facts and less snarky anger, and sections like the one you added are perfect! Thanks! (PS, especially considering that article is a really high google return on him.) human 21:04, 10 December 2007 (EST)
Please don't vandalize my userpage like a stupid moron. Thank you. Truthist 22:53, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- If you do it again, use RED, it's much more annoying. CЯacke® 22:55, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Fire at Will, (or whatever it's name is). The userpage is copyrighted and will be nuked anyways. 23:15, 14 December 2007 (EST) CЯacke®
- /Aye Impartial 18:22, 15 January 2008 (EST)
Nice. PFoster 19:29, 31 January 2008 (EST)
I'm not Bohdan, but I will give you credit. That was very clever. My compliments. Locke 17:07, 5 February 2008 (EST)
I owe you infinite thanks for uploading that banana. It has given me such joy. Every time I see it, I am amused. TmtamesP 00:07, 16 March 2008 (EDT)
Could you take a look at the War on terror talk. Some editors (myself included) are wondering about your edits. PLZKTHX. -- Gen. S.T. Shrink Now where did I put that Boeing.. 14:58, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
Politics of Fear
Based on your War on Terror additions (and I did like them, by the way, I started to say so before 1) i got edit conflicted, adn 2) we hit heads on what a "war of terror" is for... I stubbed out a "politics of fear". I think it's an important topic to address. Thought you might be interested in the topic.--Waiting for Godot 12:15, 30 July 2008 (EDT)
Congratulations! You are now the scum of the earth.
Thank you, and thank you. (You forgot Wham!) ħuman 21:08, 23 December 2008 (EST)
- Hehe. Thought it looked incomplete... --Robledo 21:13, 23 December 2008 (EST)
- You buy the ticket you take the ride you rabid Nixon supporting cheapskating pig fucking Nazi. Resysop. Ace McWickedi9 08:03, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- Um, nice work, Ace. And well-explained. In your own special way. ħuman 08:46, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Jesus, nobody has talked to you in five years.
- Thanks. The nights are the worst. Don't ever leave me, AH. Robledo (talk) 23:14, 30 April 2015 (UTC)