Any editor, regardless of past actions, is welcome here with a clean slate. No user is unwelcome! Personal attacks and threats will result in punishment. Any users with problems may contact Colin at email@example.com. Abrogated by Trent on 5/24/2007: "Again you fail to understand the way things work around here, we do not "discuss" things in private, but out in the open, "admins" do not make decrees from on high. Its up to the community to decide these matters and I am putting it before the community. Tmtoulouse" [] "Clean Slate"
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.39 Server at rationalwiki.com Port 80
On or about (01:08, 28 July 2007), HeartOfGold added the following section to the retired user's talk page:
== See also ==
<center><BR><big><big><big><big><font face="times new roman">I don't think you'll be missed.</font></big></big></big></big><br>'''<font color="#DD00DD" face="comic sans ms">[[user:human|human]]</font><sup>[[User_talk:human |<font color="#00AA00">be in</font>]]</sup>''' 02:29, 25 May 2007 (CDT)</center> by human on 5/25/07
Vulgar Personal Attacks by Sysops, etc.
(cur) (last) 02:41, 26 June 2007 Human (Talk | contribs) (4,092 bytes) (updating counter)
Perhaps we need a discussion about how, when and for what Sysops can abuse and intimidate users by changing their pages.....Since I have asked that people stop from doing this. --TK/MyTalk 23:45, 25 June 2007 (CDT)
- Oh, I'm sorry, I never saw that request, fuckwad. By the way, you moronic piece of shit, anyone can edit that number. Maybe a little turd like you should put a little note up there asking us not to update your little loser numbers. You fucking useless cunt of a person. I will henceforth refrain from editing your little gloat box. You... you... twit. PS, I love the new colors on my talk page, thanks! humanbe in 23:53, 25 June 2007 (CDT)
- Another claim I don't believe, which should be easy for you to prove if it's so. Surely you don't mean "god i hate pedoifiles editing my page"? --jtltalk 00:15, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- LULZ...yeah! Anywhere but here that might mean something. --TK/MyTalk 23:48, 25 June 2007 (CDT)
- Maybe it'd be possible to rig the wikiware to have the access counter placed inside the above template...that way it would changed automatical-like without having to deface this page with "unauthorized edits"? ~~ CЯacke® 00:13, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Nice attack piece, Human. I see your butler came around and edited my page, to make you look better than you are. Nice going, Trent...too bad you don't try as hard to be fair to Conservatives as you do Liberals, you might then actually have some ideas flowing around here, and new users with different ideas signing up. Who is going to block Human, and I mean for something meaningful, 4+ hours for the unprovoked personal attack? --TK/MyTalk 00:11, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Not it. Tmtoulouse 00:13, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Done. CЯacke® 00:14, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Meaningless unless done by a Bureaucrat, since sysops can unblock themselves. But nice "show" post, I guess for simpletons who believe it has some effect? As someone juse messaged me, this is yet another page showing what this place is all about, and how friendly the members are. ;-) --TK/MyTalk 00:18, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Oh the horror! Whatever shall we do to heal this blight on our record!11!!!!111!!!1 00:20, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- So what? The lurkers support me even more...and they tell me directly in my head that they do! No e-mail needed! Tmtoulouse 00:25, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
Meaningles, since he should have been blocked for several other remarks like the above, over the past months, and since you had no intention of blocking him at all, because Trent edited it out. I think you have all done a superior job of showing off your talent today! A+! --TK/MyTalk 00:20, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Edited what out dude? Tmtoulouse 00:21, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Asterisk's, Trent, you little control freak. Maybe therapy will help with those issues? To be asking what you edited, also presents a picture of someone not fully in control of their faculties, not able to remember what they did, or someone who is pretending not to have been altering the page. --TK/MyTalk 05:14, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Wow, proper wiki colons. Nice. So, hey, is everyone still around? I was thinking of blocking TK for like, two days, for no better reason than "puerile retaliation". Then I'd need a sysop to unblock him, and block me for my two minutes for retaliatory blocking, and to add it to the section I started on me here. But it would be wrong if no-one was around to unblock TK right away. Where is Bohdan when the fun really starts rolling? He'd love this! humanbe in 00:40, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
Permission to delete False flag terrorist attack
Hey, is it okay if I delete [[False flag terrorist attack]]? Its contents and history were moved to False flag operation, leaving just a redirect behind. Nothing links to it. Thanks! --jtltalk 23:50, 25 June 2007 (CDT)
- Do you honestly think anyone outside of 5-6 people reading this think you are clever or funny, Jtl? Or perhaps using the big lie technique, you think making fun of something that was never the original issue will throw off the "weak-minded" from what I posted about, which was double blanking of pages, moving it a half dozen times, to lose it? Do you really think people are thrown off that easily? **Shrugs** Maybe so, you've become a master at deflection and power abuse/bullying since coming here, so I bow to your superior skills. --TK/MyTalk 00:01, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Wow, I feel the need for a two minute ban coming on... fight it... fight it... no need to climb that fibonatchy ladder too quickly... calm down... OK. TK, you know you're a paranoid lunatic, right? ǏŘēĝ⅓ђЗ ₭₦ŻмהǁúĺŔ! humanbe in 00:04, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Anyone who knows how to read MediaWiki logs, yeah. This is exactly what almost all those deletes you've listed are about, and there's nothing to be thrown off of. --jtltalk 00:06, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- Anyone who knows, Jtl, knows that pages double-blanked and protected by sysops cannot be read or restored, except by another admin.--TK/MyTalk 00:13, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
- And anyone who can read the logs can see that the only 'double blanking' done was by an anonymous vandal. Are you really this stupid or is this part of your act? --jtltalk 00:16, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
Don't go. The Drones need you. They look up to you. --Gulik 04:24, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
- hey, he got in a "parthian shot"
- viva la subhuman cabal members! goatspeed! 18.104.22.168 04:32, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
Do you want mudkip? :)
Mudkips r always gud. -- I CAN HAS MUDKIPS? 22:34, 22 December 2007 (EST)
Entertain me, monkey!
Feel free to respond to each separately.
The man who brought the hidden video of ACORN people to the right wing has been arrested for trying to illegally tap Senator Landrieu's phones. If it's important that the "liberal media" report on the problems of ACORN, then shouldn't it be just as important to expose those who attempt crimes against our lawmakers? --Irrational Atheist (talk) 23:30, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
TK, how can the news items provoke discussion when you ban people for 90/10, complaining, liberal arguments, etc.? You don't want a discussion, you want a trollfest. That's the problem with the CP crowd: You have to think like Andy, agree with Andy, or you don't get to stay. That's not a discussion in any sense of the word. Impress us by getting rid of that 90/10 rule and arbitrarily banning people because they say things you don't agree with, and maybe I'll consider that the news list is there for provoking discussion. --Irrational Atheist (talk) 15:32, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
Why won't CP cover the news? All those whinefests about how the "liberal media" refused to cover the ACORN issues, brought about by the same man, where's the outrage that he was caught trying to wiretap a sitting senator? We're waiting, TeaKakkke. --Irrational Atheist (talk) 15:33, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
People who hate TK
People who are apathetic about TK
- - π 11:12, 19 March 2010 (UTC)