There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Thank You! I've already left an explanation of how I found this site. I especially love the rule: RationalWiki is original research. I'm going to try for something near TRUTH (the one and only), but I realize I don't exactly know it. Rursus (talk) 11:10, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- [Acts 15:20] "But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood." (Bouahahaaa!) The Acts doesn't tell us what blood, and what we're going to abstain to do with it. Imagine the impressive impression this makes! Rursus dixit (yada³!) 16:42, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
- I have no idea. The rule seems to be completely forgotten amongst Swedish Lutherans, Atheists, and Whateverists, who have the slightly dubious culture of eating blood pudding (for the taste of it). This is a very convenient trait of the Northern culture: What rule? Oh, what the heck, who cares!? Rursus dixit (yada³!) 17:04, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
- Yes that's funny. Obviously drinking the blood of ones own God isn't prohibited. Kind of. Rursus dixit (yada³!) 17:33, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
- But the funny thing about that is the weird logic when something looks exactly like wine and bread and still is (by "essence" or so) blood and meat. That's a very funny (or rather fishy) ontological system. Rursus dixit (yada³!) 17:39, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
AD forgot to give you the manual
- Oh, darn*d! I'm demoted! Rursus dixit (yada³!) 13:08, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
- My bad.--talk 13:10, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
Your astrology project
...is looking very nice and should definitely be incorporated into the existing article. I'd have some stuff to add to the Chinese astrology section, would you mind if I put that into your WIP version? Röstigraben (talk) 10:38, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Feel free to, be bold! Add it to my page or transfer the sum of our info to the astrology article in whatever way and order you would like to! Rursus dixit (yada³!) 10:44, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll have to dig up a few of my old references first though. I once wrote a term paper on this, I don't remember the details any more but it was a fun project. I'll just expand the section in your user space, and when you think you're done with the rest, you can propose how you want to merge it all with what we've got. Röstigraben (talk) 10:49, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Nice. I'll be a little slow in responding though: I'm travelling around a bit, and have other tasks to solve. Take the time you need! I think details the current article on Astrology could be merged into our article, that after some minor revisions perhaps is to replace the current article. Rursus dixit (yada³!) 07:13, 11 September 2011 (UTC)