| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
In reality the only difference is one of semantics and the views held are similar whether they call themselves white separatists, nationalists, or supremacists. At the end of the day, "white separatism" is a code phrase used by people whose views are indistinguishable from white nationalism or white supremacy but who want to distance themselves from the latter terms. It fools no one.
Notable groups and people
- Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging, advocates for an Afrikaner Volkstaat.
- Northwest Front/Harold Covington and Aryan Nations, Both Covington/NF and Aryan Nations advocate for "The Northwest American Republic" to be located in the Pacific Northwest. The project is referred to as "The Northwest Territorial Imperative" and "The Butler Plan"
- League of the South, advocates for the resurrection of the Confederacy as a ethnostate for "Anglo-Celtic" Southerners.
- Occidental Dissent, similar to LOS Occidental Dissent seeks to create a "Jew-free white ethnostate in North America" (specifically The South) that would reestablish "white supremacy" throughout the region and discriminate against blacks. Unlike LOS, OD's idea of a Southern ethnostate would be a variation of the Confederacy idea called "Gulf Coast Republic" (7 of the original Confederate states) or "Republic of Dixie" (if all 11 Confederate states joined together)
- Pioneer Little Europe, wants to build small whites only settlements
- Tom Metzger, advocate
- Traditionalist Workers Party/Matthew Heimbach, wants to create a National Socialist ethnostate known as "Avalon"
- Billy Roper, ShieldWall, Project New America, Ozarkia, and Franklin all are Roper's various plans to dream up a white ethnostate.
- Ethnostate, for more on the concept.