| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
Tara McCarthy is a British YouTube personality and white supremacist who hosts the Reality Calls podcast. She is also a frequent co-host on Brittany Pettibone's Virtue of the West podcast. Her goal is to help make racism more socially acceptable.
“”If it did come down to it, and I had to live in India so that actual 100% Europeans could live their lives without being disturbed, on that principle, I would be willing to do that [self-deport].
In 2017, Professor Adam Perkins, lecturer in the Neurobiology of Personality at King's College London, made an appearance on McCarthy's show. Perkins later stated that he deeply regretted the appearance.
The pedophilia apologist Emil Kirkegaard appeared in McCarthy's YouTube video "IQ And The Future Of Eugenics" where McCarthy interviews and has a discussion with him. Curiously, McCarthy mentions nothing about Kirkegaard support for pedophilia, including legalizing child porn and raping children in their sleep.
- "From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate" (in en). https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate.
- Q&A with Tara McCarthy [9th Aug 2017 — from min 44
- "KCL Professor appears on white supremacist talk show to attack Muslim migration" (in en-US). CUB Magazine. 2017-02-18. http://cubmagazine.co.uk/2017/02/kcl-professor-who-apologised-for-supporting-muslim-ban-appears-on-white-supremacist-talk-show-to-slam-mass-migration-from-the-middle-east-and-africa/.
- Geye, Ruth (2017-07-19). "Alt-Right Accuses ADL of Terrorism". http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/07/19/alt-right-accuses-adl-of-terrorism/.
- ""Alt-Right" Ship Detained In Mediterranean For Apparent Human Trafficking" (in en-US). The National Memo. 2017-07-30. http://www.nationalmemo.com/alt-right-ship-human-trafficking/.