The Daily Stormer
| Automatons led by a lunatic|
Charlie Chaplin imitator
|First as tragedy|
|Then as farce|
“”Heil Donald Trump — The Ultimate Savior
|—Anglin on The Daily Stormer, following Trump's anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant statements|
The Daily Stormer (TDS) is a neo-Nazi and white supremacist "news" and commentary website founded by Andrew Anglin, which associates with the alt-right. Despite the similar name, the site is not connected with Stormfront, although both names are likely allusions to the brain-explodingly vile Nazi tabloid Der Stürmer, which Rightpedia claims is the predecessor of TDS.
TDS and its Führer support Russia and its
Slavic untermensch glorious leader Vladimir Putin, and endorsed Donald Trump for president. According to the SPLC, white supremacist endorsement of Trump is unprecedented, as the movement is generally skeptical of all politicians.
The Daily Stormer was launched on July 4, 2013 as a sequel to Anglin's Total Fascism blog. However, while Total Fascism was far more in-depth, long-winded, and pseudo-intellectual, The Daily Stormer, modeled after Der Stürmer in Nazi Germany, uses shorter articles, more memes, and a more provocative style intended to appeal to a younger demographic. In short, Anglin seems to think that his readership is composed of easily bandwagoned edgelords aged 15-25, and the success of The Daily Stormer versus Total Fascism seems to confirm this view. That pretty much says it all.
It is worth noting the mailing address given for site contributions points to a counseling center and Anglin's father, Greg, is known to run a Christian counseling center. In fact, the website itself was originally under Greg's name. One has to wonder what a Christian's views on the content of TDS would be.
“”I did not ever threaten anyone with anything — if I did, I would be in jail or at least facing criminal prosecution. They just lie, because they are filthy lying Jews.
|—Andrew Anglin, shortly before being sued for harassment|
Andrew Anglin told media and technology company Vocativ that he was liberal as a youth, and as a teenager he read works by Noam Chomsky and "all that Communist, Jewish stuff". He later studied Buddhism, Islam and 20th-century French philosophers before aligning himself with neo-Nazism. He is very chatty with "Dr." David Duke, and said about his beliefs in 2014, "I'm not certain I want to repeat everything like it was in Hitler's Germany. But I agree with all the core principles of National Socialism." He also appears to have embraced MGTOW ideology, and makes no excuses for his hatred of Aryan women.
|If Jewish villains were snakes we’d have two kinds of snake. The thin radical, Liberal, Marxist, Libxist, Marxeral, specialist, loop-hole lawyer, creative accountant type Jews would be the rattlesnakes, while the fat ‘businessman’ (i.e. ‘ripping people off’) type Jew would be the fat python – its size depending on what helpless creature or thing it had just devoured. […] It has been said by someone far more learned than myself, that the reason Jews can't resist stealing money is because deep down they regard all money as belonging to them. Whatever the reason, they do seem to find it very difficult to keep their hands off other people’s money, even more difficult, if that be possible, than Asian doctors find it to keep their hands off white female patients. (The legacy of slavery won't work here, so perhaps it is to do with the legacy of colonialism?)[ ]The British Medical Authority’s yearly listing of names struck off, or suspended for sexually molesting female patients reads like the Caltutta phone directory. One senior GP (general practitioner) once confided in me that only a weak man or a man who is mentally deficient would let his wife or daughter receive medical treatment by an Asian male.|
|Oh gays. Is there any disease you won’t catch? Our favorite plague bearers are at it again! Maybe it’s because I'm a Nazi, but I don't find [an outbreak of meningitis among gays] perplexing at all. It makes perfect sense to me that people who have upwards of 100 sexual partner per year, and catch every STD in the book, would also be vulnerable to a host of other diseases and disorders. […] There's a very simple explanation. Homos are promiscuous hedonists who engage in the most perverse practices on a regular basis. As a result, their immune systems are overloaded and they're wracked with diseases.|
|The Miss Teen USA pageant was already under fire for demonstrating the scientific fact that blonde White women are the most beautiful of all women, when another pro-White scandal broke: the crowned queen, Karlie Hay, had used the word "nigger" on Twitter. […] The Jewish media is having a Hillary-style seizure over this, of course. This is after they were already flipping-out because there were no token monkeys in the finals.
And here's the best part: despite the calls of the whinging faggot chorus, it was announced this morning that Queen Karlie will keep her crown. Things are changing, people. The old rules no longer apply. The White race is rising, it is resisting and the enemy is backing down. But we will not let up simply because they are giving up ground. We will push forward until they no longer exist. We will erase our enemies from existence. We will burn their books. The lessons of this Dark Age will be taught to the children, but the names and faces of the perpetrators of these crimes against our race will be erased from history.
In our future, all contestants in American beauty pageants will be archetypes of Aryan beauty. And the final question in the "personality" part of the contest will be: What do you hate most about niggers?
It should also be immediately clear how hyperbolic these articles are. Even if the premises were true in each case (they're not), TDS would have proved merely that (1) one Jew ran his business into the ground, (2) some gays have caught meningitis, and (3) the Miss Teen USA pageant is fine with giving the crown to racists. From this, TDS has concluded that Jews, Asians, gays, and Blacks are all degenerate scum unworthy of any respect whatsoever.
“”Trump just keeps hitting all of our issues. Left and right. Is there anyone who could argue at this point he isn't a reader of The Daily Stormer[?]
Anglin supported Trump for POTUS in 2015, after he had made his controversial comments about all Mexicans being rapists, calls to ban all Muslims entering the US, etc. In July 2016, Andrew Anglin and TDS were mentioned by Lacy Clay, Democratic Representative from Missouri, as he asked in a congressional hearing whether FBI director James Comey was aware of Trump sharing Twitter posts by white supremacists.
Black Trump supporter Crystal Wright wrote that the candidate needed to separate himself from white nationalists such as TDS, who were endorsing him ahead of other politicians they deemed "cuckservatives" for holding more liberal positions, although what a deranged neo-Nazi might call "liberal" or "socialist" may be as far from liberalism or socialism as it can get. Al Jazeera writer Malcolm Harris analyzed the endorsement and predicted that a Trump presidency would strengthen organized racist groups and lead to civil war.
Huffington Post journalist Jessica Schulberg compared how white nationalists like Anglin and former KKK leader David Duke believed Trump to be representative of their ethnic interests, while at the same time several Jews believed him to be representative of theirs.
Anglin endorses Donald Trump for president. He is not the only white supremacist to have done so; former Aryan Nations leader August Kreis III has done the same, as well as David Duke and a raft of racists, neo-Nazis and anti-Semites from the alt-right and beyond. Additionally, Anglin has asked for the wife of Ted Cruz to be executed for treason, despite a disclaimer on his Daily Stormer website saying that:
|We here at the Daily Stormer are opposed to violence. We seek revolution through the education of the masses. When the information is available to the people, systemic change will be inevitable and unavoidable. Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will be immediately banned, permanently.|
Despite Hitler having... not-so-positive views of Russians and the Slavic peoples, to say the least, TDS's coverage of world events is ironically dominated by a pro-Kremlin stance. Anglin has praised Vladimir Putin for - amongst many things - "standing up for his people" as a man of "moral principle", being "friendly with the European far-right", and "effectively molding a new theocratic state".
TDS offers pro-separatist coverage of the War in Donbass, which Anglin considers "the correct moral position". The SPLC described the site as "the newest up and comer in the heated competition to rule the hate web", which "has in the last six months [up to March 2015] often topped the oldest and largest hate site on the web, Stormfront, in terms of reach and page views, based on Alexa data". Anglin claimed in May 2016 that TDS's traffic had doubled over the last six months, peaking at 120,000 daily visitors.
 Members of the Jewish conspiracy
- Transgender kids
- Anarcho-capitalism and libertarianism
- Racial equality
- Criticism of reparative therapy
- Shillary Clinton
- Alex Jones
- The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby
- The Jewropean Union
Some of these people involved in The Conspiracy™ are actually Jewish, including:
 Sexism and East Asian women
“”Even as a racist, I am able to recognize that Japanese women have some attractive physical qualities.
“”I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
Anglin has a very interesting history with Asian women for someone ostentatiously a white nationalist; Anglin personally views Asians to be alright folks (presumably giving them honorary Aryan status in his rebuilding of the Third Reich) and filmed a vlog whereby he was seen prancing around with his "jailbait filipina girlfriend"; use of the term "jailbait" here is concerning, as the Philippines is known as a hotbed for child sex tourism, often driven by a sense of subservience to white men – i.e., the racialist worldview which Anglin espouses. Anglin has also accused Sargon of Akkad for apparently allowing child rape, because of a video in which – despite all the denunciations of political correctness – Sargon said that the problems over the Rotherham grooming gangs were not "a Muslim problem", but "a British problem".
The hostility in particular towards women, especially white women, is also quite bizarre. A query on his site for "women" typically reveals barely contained anger that women should have the right to do things like vote or have opinions in general – usually directed towards white women – and declaring "your worst enemy is not Jews, White Man, but your own females."
Hacker and Internet troll weev (Andrew Auernheimer), once considered a "darling of the left", wrote an article on TDS after his release from prison, espousing his recent conversion to Neo-Nazism and his opposition to Jews who had "abused our compassion to build an empire of wickedness the likes the world has never seen". Fredrick Brennan, founder of the online community 8chan, wrote an article on TDS encouraging eugenics, based on his own experiences of having brittle bone disease. Florida-based Jewish troll Joshua Ryne Goldberg, who encouraged an Islamist attack on a free speech exhibition in Garland, Texas, under the alias of a religious extremist, wrote white supremacist articles for TDS under the pseudonym Michael Slay.
 Typical articles
“”You can’t put brakes on a brakeless train, kikes – not while it’s moving at rocket speed.
The top 6 articles for 01 August 2016 are:
- Aryan Queen Karlie Hay Attacked for Saying “Nigger” in Tweets!
- (Or, "We'll defend any white person who uses racist slurs as insults.")
- Jew Jon Stewart Liebowitz to Come Out of Retirement for New HBO Show Attacking Trump!
- (Or, "anyone who attacks Trump is degenerate scum. Jews are merely scum twice over.")
- Hillary Attempting to Jew-Over Trump with Horrible Debate Time Slot (Up Against NFL!)
- (Or, "Trump trying to chicken out of debating Clinton is actually Clinton's fault.")
- Thieving, Lying, Sleazy, Greasy Billionaire Jew Threatens British Member of Parliament
- (Or, "When white businesses fail, blame the greedy Jews. When Jew businesses fail, blame the greedy Jews.")
- Mystery: Meningitis Outbreak in Faggots
- (Or, "Gays are immoral hedonists who seek out STDs. Conversely, straights are immune to all disease.")
- UK: Sick Terrorists Release Thousands of Cockroaches in Restaurant in Revenge for Deportations
- (Or, "Destructive tactics to defend immigrants are "terrorism'. That said, violent attacks on immigrants are A-OK!")
The site has been noted for its use of humor and memes, which have been likened to 4chan and cited as attractions for a younger and more
sprawling mass of insanity ideologically diverse audience – especially activists of other anti-political correctness ideologies, such as Gamergaters, men's rights activists and anti-SJWers – who would not normally have turned to neo-Nazism; Anglin himself said that he was a liberal in his youth. One meme the website has used is to overlay photographs of Taylor Swift with anti-Semitic quotations, including those by Hitler, following in the footsteps of @poopcutie on Instagram, who opposed people making "anti-Semitic jokes" based on their posts.
 Culture jamming
The SPLC has documented Anglin's involvement in and encouragement of culture jamming by making hyperbolic statements in fake online accounts as women and minorities. He has also said that "ridiculous" statements such as "gas the kike", if repeated in media coverage, can work to desensitize the public to the Holocaust. In late 2015, during protests chiefly by African Americans at the University of Missouri, Anglin began a hoax of a campus Ku Klux Klan rally and claimed victory when the rumor spread.
 Troll campaigns
- October 2014: TDS became involved in a campaign against British Labour politician Luciana Berger, a Jewish Member of Parliament; many left-wing supporters of Jeremy Corbyn had also been involved in campaigns against Berger, showing the horseshoe theory in full effect here. A man had been sent to prison for sending her abusive messages over Twitter and TDS encouraged its readers to send her antisemitic messages, giving out guidelines on how to limit traceability and create anonymous e-mail and Twitter accounts. Berger said she received 400 abusive messages in one week. The abuse was brought up in the British Parliament, where Speaker John Bercow deemed it "beneath contempt".
- October 2014: In New Hampshire, Jews were singled out via a distrubution of pamphlets saying "With Jews We Lose".
- February 2015: Afghan-Australian Muslim activist Mariam Veiszadeh was singled out for demanding that a xenophobic T-shirt bearing the Australian flag reading "If you don't love it, leave" be withdrawn from sale at Woolworths. A woman was arrested for sending her abusive messages, and Anglin used the "muh freedumz of speech!" card, saying that two wrongs make a right and that Veiszadeh's actions "should be responded to with the most ridiculous conceivable hateful speech", claiming that "the vast majority of White people do not think name-calling should be an imprisonable offense". In response, around 3,000 people defended Veiszadeh with the hashtag #IStandWithMariam.
- March 2016: TDS took credit for sending numerous racist, anti-Semitic fliers to thousands of publicly accessible, Internet-connected printers throughout the country, many of them at universities. The fliers urged the reader to visit TDS and accompany it "in the struggle for global white supremacy"; Anglin credited weev for the stunt.
- April 2016: the site encouraged racially abusing Julia Ioffe, a Jewish Russian journalist who had written a piece on Melania Trump in GQ; Melania Trump and TDS both found the piece too critical. Ioffe said that the abuse was unparalleled in her lifetime since leaving Russia to escape such prejudices 26 years earlier. In June, users of TDS doxxed Erin Schrode, a Jewish woman running for Congress in California, and sent her Holocaust-related messages.
- April 2016: On 20 April (Zum Geburtstag viel Glück, mein Führer...) online university printers in Germany printed Nazi propaganda tracts using a fairly simple exploit, including TDS's name.
- December 2016: TDS published names and photos of several Whitefish, Montana residents in an article about Richard Spencer's mother trying to sell her property. An email harassment campaign quickly ensued. In April 2017, the SPLC has sued Anglin on behalf of one of the targets of the harassment campaign.
The site, despite constantly claiming to be against rape and even devoting a whole section decrying it as terrible, are in fact only against non-white folk doing the raping and hold a double standard where pale skinned people like them are concerned.
On May 2017 , the Daily Stormer published an article complaining about attempts to prohibit stealthing: an act in which a condom is secretly removed during sex so to forcefully impregnate women. The article defiantly encouraged white men to ignore continue doing this to women and blackmailing them to give birth to the resulting person all in the name of staving off white genocide.
TDS attracted media coverage when the SPLC stated that white supremacist spree killer Dylann Roof—who on June 17, 2015, shot nine African Americans to death in the Charleston church shooting—may have made several comments on the site. The SPLC found similarities between one user's comments and Roof's manifesto. The Daily Beast stated that Anglin "repudiated Roof's crime and publicly disavowed violence, while endorsing many of Roof's views". In October of that year, Anglin gave a positive reaction to an attempted assassination on Henriette Reker, a candidate to be mayor of the German city of Cologne, decrying her as a "feminist hag".
 Criticism from white nationalists
The SPLC has stated that white nationalist websites have taken issue with what they see as low-brow coverage on TDS, as well as Anglin's defense of Christianity and denouncement of the white supremacist sect Christian Identity. Others, such as the Traditionalist Youth Network, have praised TDS for its reach and influence.
Colin Liddell of AlternativeRight.com has criticized Anglin's beliefs and tone. Liddell, who believes that stopping migration and encouraging higher birthrates is more important for preserving the white race, condemned Anglin for writing that it was impossible for the race to survive without adopting his views on Jews, Hitler and the Holocaust. Liddell considered that Anglin was attracting poor whites with his provocative online persona in the same manner as monster trucks and professional wrestling, writing that "it is hard not to conclude that Anglin is a paid shill and agent provocateur, whose purpose is simply to infest and discredit White nationalism". Jared Taylor of American Renaissance criticized TDS's "extremely harsh, dismissive and insulting tone toward blacks", which he called unhelpful.
- The Daily Stormer (possibly NSFW)
- El Daily Stormer (possibly NSFW) — Spanish language version, started in May 2017
- Anglin's manifesto
- ↑ Some newlines removed for space reasons.
- ↑ Kaplan, Rebecca (December 9, 2015). "Donald Trump's endorsers still with him after proposed Muslim entry ban". CBS News.
- ↑ Troup Buchanan, Rose (December 8, 2015). "Donald Trump gets support from neo-Nazi group after call to ban Muslims entering US". The Independent.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Pearce, Matt (June 24, 2015). "What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-Nazi site". Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ (April 1, 2016). "Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos rejected by internet Nazis, who really do hate gay Jews". We Hunted the Mammoth.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Wines, Michael (July 5, 2015). "White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites". The New York Times.
- ↑ Official Rightpedia page for Der Stürmer, archived August 20, 2016 1:38:09 AM UTC.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Trump gets thumbs-up from neo-Nazis, white nationalists".
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Anglin, Andrew (April 12, 2014). "Andrew Anglin: Final Apology for Vladimir Putin". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original on August 1, 2016.
- ↑ Weigel, David (July 3, 2016). "Trump draws rebuke for his tweet with an image of Clinton and a Star of David". Chicago Tribune.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 Dixon Kavanaugh, Shane (March 20, 2014). "The Man Bringing Back the Nazi Movement in America". Vocativ.
- ↑ https://archive.is/wbfHa
- ↑ http://www.morningstarcolumbus.com/index.html
- ↑ http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington
- ↑ https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/03/11/blog-wars-daily-stormer-and-its-racist-frenemies
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/04/18/the-man-behind-the-neo-nazi-daily-stormer-website-is-being-sued-by-one-of-his-troll-storm-targets/
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (August 4, 2016). "Andrew Anglin on The David Duke Show: All the Top Issues!". The Daily Stormer.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (March 30, 2015). "Reestablishing Masculinity: The Prequel". The Daily Stormer.
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 18.3 Dysch, Marcus (October 30, 2014). "Neo-Nazi gave out internet abuse tips in campaign against Luciana Berger". The Jewish Chronicle.
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/thieving-lying-sleazy-greasy-billionaire-jew-threatens-british-member-of-parliament/
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/mystery-meningitis-outbreak-in-faggots/
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/aryan-queen-karlie-hay-attacked-for-saying-nigger-in-tweets/
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (August 1, 2016). "Emperor Trump Defends the Rights of the People of Crimea!". The Daily Stormer.
- ↑ Kaplan, Rebecca (December 9, 2015). "Donald Trump's endorsers still with him after proposed Muslim entry ban". CBS News.
- ↑ Troup Buchanan, Rose (December 8, 2015). "Donald Trump gets support from neo-Nazi group after call to ban Muslims entering US". The Independent.
- ↑ "Democratic congressman hijacks hearing to ask FBI director about Trump retweeting white supremacists". Business Insider. July 7, 2016.
- ↑ Wright, Crystal (September 25, 2015). "The white supremacists flocking to Donald Trump". The Daily Telegraph.
- ↑ "Trump's immigration plan is a recipe for civil war". Al Jazeera America. September 8, 2015.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 Schulberg, Jessica (May 26, 2016). "Trump's Neo-Nazi And Jewish Backers Are Both Convinced He's Secretly On Their Side". Huffington Post.
- ↑ "KKK member sentenced to 50 years for sexually assaulting 3 minors".
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 Hankes, Keegan (March 24, 2016). "Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer Says Heidi Cruz Should Be Executed". Southern Poverty Law Center.
- ↑ Martyn Housden (4 January 2002). Hitler: Study of a Revolutionary?. Routledge. pp. 92. ISBN 978-1-134-71368-4.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (March 11, 2014). "Vladimir Putin is a Christian Man". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original.
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 Beirich, Heidi (March 11, 2015). "Blog Wars: The Daily Stormer and its Racist Frenemies". Southern Poverty Law Center.
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 Rani (January 23, 2014). "This Website Is Called Total Fascism. Where Do I Even Start.". DestroyedForComfort.com.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (February 23, 2013). "Regarding Anarcho-Capitalism and Classical Anarchism". Total Fascism. Archived from the original
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 Anglin, Andrew (January 30, 2013). "Feminism: A Jewish War on Femininity". Total Fascism. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (June 20, 2016). "Clinton Mega-Donors: A List of Jews". The Daily Stormer.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (March 3, 2013). "Howard Stern Confronts Alex Jones About His Jewish Wife". Total Fascism. Archived from the original.
- ↑ "Jew Archbishop of Canterbury Demands Racism Cease and Britain be Destroyed Completely". The Daily Stormer. October 28, 2014. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew "The Undeniable and Self-Evident Jewish Creation of the EU". The Daily Stormer. Accessed via Whitenations.com message board (archived from the original).
- ↑ We Hunted the Mammoth "Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos rejected by internet Nazis, who really do hate gay Jews"
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (July 10, 2016). "Jew Bernie to Endorse Terrorist Hillary on Tuesday". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (March 17, 2015). "Japan's Miss Universe Contestant is Half-Negroid". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original on May 26, 2016.
- ↑ Hitler–Bormann Documents (February 13, 1945). The Testament of Adolf Hitler. Boring, Oregon (1990): CPA Book Publisher. p. 26.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (April 5, 2015). "Asian Boy Defends Whites Against Genocide". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original on July 8, 2015.
- ↑ "Andrew Anglin does the Philippines-Jailbait Style", via LiveLeak: the original YouTube upload has been taken down.
- ↑ Measham, Fatima (July 26, 2015). "The white male gaze that drives child sex tourism". Eureka Street. 25 (14).
- ↑ Sargon of Akkad (February 16, 2015). "Why Do I Support Pakistani Child Rape?". YouTube.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (May 24, 2016). "#EndWomensSuffrage: Austrian Women Voted Commie, Men Voted Nazi". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (March 24, 2016). "More Definitive Evidence Women Should be Barred from Voting". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (July 27, 2016). "More Evidence That Allowing Women to Vote is Childish and Destructive". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (March 19, 2015). "Feminist Chrisella Herzog Says Gamergate is a Neo-Nazi Front and "Hate Speech" is Illegal in America". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original.
- ↑ Anglin, Andrew (April 12, 2015). "These are Your Women, White Man – #YesAllWomen". The Daily Stormer. Archived from the original on April 12, 2015.
- ↑ "Convicted hacker and darling of the left 'Weev' emerges from prison a Neo-Nazi white supremacist". Breitbart News Network. October 4, 2014.
- ↑ Herzog, Chrizella (March 8, 2015). "When the Internet Breeds Hate". The Diplomatic Courier.
- ↑ Potaka, Elise (September 12, 2015). "Unmasking a troll: Aussie 'jihadist' Australi Witness a 20-year-old American nerd". Sydney Morning Herald.
- ↑ Zavadski, Katie (September 11, 2015). "'Terrorist' Troll Pretended to Be ISIS, White Supremacist, and Jewish Lawyer". The Daily Beast.
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/jew-jon-stewart-liebowitz-to-come-out-of-retirement-for-new-hbo-show-attacking-trump/
- ↑ http://archive.is/qLNfG
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 Siegel, Jacob (June 22, 2015). "Dylann Roof, 4chan, and the New Online Racism". The Daily Beast.
- ↑ 61.0 61.1 61.2 Hankes, Keegan (January 5, 2016). "How the extremist right hijacked ‘Star Wars,’ Taylor Swift and the Mizzou student protests to promote racism". Southern Poverty Law center.
- ↑ Ailbhe Malone (August 30, 2013). "A Pinterest User Has Been Attributing Hitler Quotes To Taylor Swift". BuzzFeed.
- ↑ Menegus, Bryan (June 3, 2016). "What Happened With That Anti-Semitic Chrome Extension? [Updated]". Gizmodo.
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 Whiteman, Hilary (February 28, 2015). "I will not be silenced: Australian Muslim fights Twitter 'troll army'". CNN.
- ↑ Dysch, Marcus (April 6, 2016). "Hard-left activists target Jewish MP in 'terrifying' campaign of abuse". The Jewish Chronicle.
- ↑ "MP wants action over 'vitriolic' Twitter abuse of colleague". BBC News. October 29, 2014.
- ↑ "Daily Stormer Unveils 'Anti-Jew Propaganda Offensive' in New Hampshire". splcenter.org. Retrieved on 31 July 2016.
- ↑ "Why thousands are standing behind one Muslim lawyer". BBC News. Retrieved on 31 July 2016.
- ↑ "After Hack by Neo-Nazi Group, Anti-Semitic Fliers Appear on Campus Printers". Inside Higher Ed. March 26, 2016.
- ↑ Park, Amber (March 25, 2016). "Hacker, white supremacist website claim responsibility for anti-Semitic messages around U.". Daily Princetonian.
- ↑ Gambino, Lauren (April 29, 2016). "Journalist who profiled Melania Trump hit with barrage of antisemitic abuse". The Guardian.
- ↑ "‘Fire up the oven’: Neo-Nazis target Jewish candidate in California". The Times of Israel. June 5, 2016.
- ↑ Smale, Alison (April 22, 2016). "Printers at German Universities Mysteriously Churn Out Anti-Semitic Fliers". The New York Times.
- ↑ Civil Rights Group Sues Daily Stormer Publisher After Readers Send Family Hundreds Of Threats: Andrew Anglin, founder of the white supremacist site, encouraged readers to "take action" against several Jewish residents of Montana by Matt Ferner & Christopher Mathias (04/18/2017 01:26 pm ET) The Huffington Post.
- ↑ http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2017/05/19/daily-stormer-to-white-dudes-slip-your-condoms-off-to-impregnate-white-women-against-their-will/
- ↑ Lee, Kurtis (June 22, 2015). "Dylann Roof's manifesto resembles comments on neo-Nazi website, analysis finds". Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ Beirich, Heidi (June 21, 2016). "Thomas Mair, BREXIT, and the US-UK neo-Nazi Connection". Southern Poverty Law Center.
- ↑ Hankes, Keegan (October 23, 2014). "White nationalism's exploding civil war". Salon.