| Frogs and swastikas|
|Their loud fanboys|
Tara McCarthy is a white nationalist, anti-Semitic, homophobic YouTube vlogger who promotes racist alt-right political ideology on her Reality Calls podcast, whose goal is to "help make ethno-nationalist views more socially acceptable". McCarthy wants to establish a white ethnostate, explicitly endorsing violence if necessary; she frequently co-hosts Brittany Pettibone's Virtue of the West podcast. If you were looking for runon sentences, racial pseudoscience, and overt bigotry, you've found your gal.
“”So, it's very reasonable to consider that Neanderthals were a separate species from Africans. Um, and anyway, so, yes, our ancestors interbred with Neanderthals, so we are effectively a, a hybridized species. Non-Africans are hybridized with Neanderthals. So that in itself makes us different from Sub-Saharan Africans, blatantly.
|—Tara McCarthy. Note: In reality, Neanderthals represent just 1-3% of Eurasian genomes (a number that differs wildly among individuals)|
McCarthy believes that human "races" are in fact subspecies and race mixing is "borderline bestiality". In particular, McCarthy believes that blacks are an entirely different subspecies from the rest of humanity and are unsuitable for Western civilization. As the racialism article documents, these claims are laughable. Scientific consensus holds that "race" is largely a meaningless term. There is still debate about whether recent continental origin (ie, race) might be genetically or medically significant. However, no competent geneticist argues that humanity has subspecies. Simply put, there's literally not enough variation between human populations to make this claim.
Ethnonationalism and genocide
McCarthy claims that white people have a right to forcibly remove all non white people from the United States, with methods including both threatening and killing nonwhite people. In response to the European refugee crisis, McCarthy stated that she hopes that "zero" migrants crossing the sea to Europe "make it alive".[note 1]
Ironically, McCarthy is not fully European but has some recent Indian ancestry. This has caused some in the white nationalist movement to disavow her as 'impure'. In fact she is willing to self-deport if only pure Europeans were allowed to live in Europe:
If it did come down to it, and I had to live in India so that actual 100% Europeans could live their lives without being disturbed, on that principle, I would be willing to do that [self-deport].
Despite admiring fascism and wanting to ethnically cleanse the western world to create an ethnostate, McCarthy doesn't seem comfortable with following fascism to its full conclusions when it comes to women's rights. Many women in the alt-right, including Tara McCarthy, have claimed to have been harassed by "low status anonymous trolls" complaining about womz speaking on their behalf and pestering them to have a million white babies. Well, color us surprised that a bunch of racist losers would also be sexist and misogynist. It seems odd that a fascist wouldn't admire these principles of Kinder, Küche, Kirche, which say that a woman's only place in society is in the home as a mother. If only there was a political and social movement supporting women's right to have a work life, have a say in politics, possess bodily autonomy and not just be limited to being a baby-making machines.
It's extremely ironic that a fascist is advocating principles of feminism. Naturally, a lot of members alt-right didn't appreciate McCarthy's defense of women's autonomy and their role in politics on her Twitter account, and accused her of spreading drama and attempting to divide their movement which advocates dividing people. She tentatively privated her Twitter account and deleted these tweet after this backlash.
- McCarthy has stated that Jews are secretly planning mass immigration into white-majority nations.
- In 2017, McCarthy accused the Anti-Defamation League of "terrorism". The ADL has identified her as a racist hate preacher.
In 2017, Professor Adam Perkins, lecturer in the Neurobiology of Personality at King's College London, made an appearance on McCarthy's show. Perkins later stated that he deeply regretted the appearance.
McCarthy is working on a book, Irreplaceable: How And Why We Must Save The West, to be published by Castalia House. The book claims to be "Designed To Be Normie Friendly So You Can Use It To Red Pill Friends" and "Includes Tips On Living An Alt Right Life".
- "From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate" (in en). https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate.
- Vernot, B., & Akey, J. M. (2014). Resurrecting surviving Neandertal lineages from modern human genomes. Science, 343(6174), 1017-1021.
- ,  (see also
- "KCL Professor appears on white supremacist talk show to attack Muslim migration" (in en-US). CUB Magazine. 2017-02-18. http://cubmagazine.co.uk/2017/02/kcl-professor-who-apologised-for-supporting-muslim-ban-appears-on-white-supremacist-talk-show-to-slam-mass-migration-from-the-middle-east-and-africa/.
- Geye, Ruth (2017-07-19). "Alt-Right Accuses ADL of Terrorism". http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/07/19/alt-right-accuses-adl-of-terrorism/.
- What's it like being a mixed race ethno-nationalist?
- ""Alt-Right" Ship Detained In Mediterranean For Apparent Human Trafficking" (in en-US). The National Memo. 2017-07-30. http://www.nationalmemo.com/alt-right-ship-human-trafficking/.
- Q&A with Tara McCarthy [9th Aug 2017 — from min 44