There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
Tara McCarthy is a YouTube talker who runs the Reality Calls podcast and frequently co-hosts Brittany Pettibone's Virtue of the West podcast.. McCarthy is a white supremacist who hopes to make racism more socially acceptable.
“”If it did come down to it, and I had to live in India so that actual 100% Europeans could live their lives without being disturbed, on that principle, I would be willing to do that [self-deport].
McCarthy believes that Blacks are an entirely different subspecies from the rest of humanity and are unsuitable for Western civilization.
In 2017, Professor Adam Perkins, lecturer in the Neurobiology of Personality at King's College London, made an appearance on McCarthy's show. Perkins later stated that he deeply regretted the appearance.
- "From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate" (in en). https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate.
- Q&A with Tara McCarthy [9th Aug 2017 — from min 44
- "KCL Professor appears on white supremacist talk show to attack Muslim migration" (in en-US). CUB Magazine. 2017-02-18. http://cubmagazine.co.uk/2017/02/kcl-professor-who-apologised-for-supporting-muslim-ban-appears-on-white-supremacist-talk-show-to-slam-mass-migration-from-the-middle-east-and-africa/.
- Geye, Ruth (2017-07-19). "Alt-Right Accuses ADL of Terrorism". http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/07/19/alt-right-accuses-adl-of-terrorism/.
- ""Alt-Right" Ship Detained In Mediterranean For Apparent Human Trafficking" (in en-US). The National Memo. 2017-07-30. http://www.nationalmemo.com/alt-right-ship-human-trafficking/.