“”Have lots of [pure] white kids = stop whites from becoming a minority by 2042.
|—Brittany Pettibone, being honest about her beliefs.|
“”You act like Alex Jones [and] Paul [Joseph] Watson are unreliable...
|—Brittany Pettibone, explaining that InfoWars is a reliable news source|
| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
Brittany Alicia Merced Pettibone (born 7 October 1992) is an American young adult fiction writer, alt-right commentator, Schrödinger's white nationalist, and overall conspiracy nutcase who refers to herself as an "American nationalist". Her prominence among the alt-right is generally due to her status as a sort of white power Barbie.[citation NOT needed]
She rose to prominence for her support of Donald Trump; along with her promotion of nutcase theories such as white genocide and Pizzagate. She is also a supporter of Russia against NATO and the modern West.
Pettibone's posts about "white genocide" often include Israeli and communist flags flying in the background. (Jewish Bolshevism)
Funny enough, her posts on Pizzagate ended after the 2016 election. It is almost like...
Hatred Day and Virtue of the West
“”An active imagination is so important to writing fiction! Yours must help you a lot with your novels!
Continuing the apparent Alt-right trend of writing shoddy fiction with the suffix 'Day', Pettibone is co-author of the Hatred Day book series alongside her twin sister Nicole, under the pen name T.S. Pettibone (previously N.B. Pettibone).
Virtue of the West
Pettibone has very strong ties to the alt-right, despite claiming that she herself isn't a racist. She co-hosts a webcast called Virtue of the West with British white supremacist Tara McCarthy, one of the most extreme racists on YouTube; its GoFundMe was taken down by the site as promoting hate speech. Pettibone has also been a guest on McCarthy's Reality Calls webcast.
ADL Hate List
She was a part of Defend Europe. 
Schrödinger's white nationalist
Pettibone's stances on white nationalism have been contradicting, vague, and unusual to say the least. In an interview with filmmaker Tim Pool, Pettibone stated that she rejected white nationalism and all forms of white supremacy.  However, in another video she stated that "civic nationalism" can't work and seemed to imply support of it.  Pettibone also regularly reposts white nationalist propaganda on "white genocide". There is a case to make that whether she is just sympathetic and supportive of white nationalism, or is one, the effect is the same.
Pettibone continues to support and promote the work of open unapologetic white supremacists, eugnicists and neo-Nazis such as McCarthy, Stefan Molyneux and Russian-American white nationalist radio host Lana Lokteff, as well as other racists such as popular YouTuber 'Blonde in the Belly of the Beast' (Yes, that is the name of her YouTube channel). Pettibone has refused to publicly disavow any of these people's racist statements or views (Sound familiar?). But of course, she wants you to know she totally isn't a racist white supremacist herself.
- Her comments on the matter have been contradictory and vague, and she doesn't claim to be a "racist". See below.
- "Ted Pettibone (Reform)" (in en-US). Fox News. October 31, 2002. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/10/31/ted-pettibone-reform.html.
- WIBW. "Kathleen Sebelius Defeats Tim Shallenburger" (in en). http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/134652.html.
- Authors Risk Career Publicly Supporting Trump: Political views frowned upon in liberally biased writing community (October 14, 2016) InfoWars.
- Twitter Purge of "Alt Right": Censorship of alternative media ramping up as Trump prepares to take office (November 17, 2016) InfoWars.
- "I went behind the front lines with the far-right agitators who invaded Berkeley" (in en). Mother Jones. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/far-right-white-supremacists-berkeley-protests-antifa-trump.
- "Here's What Really Happened At Saturday's Berkeley Riot" (in en). BuzzFeed. https://www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/heres-what-really-happened-at-saturdays-berkeley-riot.
- "Alt-Right 'PizzaGate Expert' Starts GoFundMe for Her Podcast, Internet Revolts". New York Observer. January 30, 2017. http://observer.com/2017/01/gofundme-pizzagate-podcast-brittany-pettibone/.
- Arrests made as protesters clash at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley by Cynthia Dizikes (updated 3:45 pm, Sunday, April 16, 2017) San Francisco Chronicle.