|The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
Brittany Aliciamerced Pettibone (born 1992) is an American suspected white supremacist and overall conspiracy nutcase who refers to herself as an "American nationalist". She rose to prominence for her support of Donald Trump; along with her promotion of nutcase theories such as white genocide and Pizzagate. Shockingly to no one, she is a full-fledged anti-Semite who blames Jews for all of these theories. Her prominence among the alt-right is generally due to her status as a sort of white power Barbie.[citation NOT needed] She is also a supporter of Russia against NATO and the modern West.
Pettibone is the co-author of the Hatred Day book series alongside her twin sister Nicole, under the pen name T.S. Pettibone (previously N.B. Pettibone). She has very strong ties to the alt-right, despite claiming that she herself isn't a racist. While she has never confirmed or denied being a member of the group, she co-hosts a webcast called Virtue of the West with British white supremacist Tara McCarthy, one of the most extreme racists on YouTube. Pettibone has been a guest on McCarthy's Reality Calls webcast.
Pettibone continues to support and promote the work of open unapologetic white supremacists, eugenicists and neo-Nazis such as McCarthy, Stefan Molyneux and Russian-American white nationalist radio host Lana Lokteff, as well as other racists such as popular YouTuber 'Blonde in the Belly of the Beast' (Yes, that is the name of her YouTube channel). Pettibone has refused to publicly disavow any of these people's racist statements or views (Sound familiar?). But of course, she wants you to know she totally isn't a racist white supremacist herself. There is no reason, however, to believe any such nonsense as hardly anyone, whether it be David Duke, Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor or the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan, would actually openly admit to being a white supremacist because the term has become so stigmatizing.
 Beginnings of wingnuttery
 See also
- See the Wikipedia article on Brittany Pettibone.
- Official Twitter
- Her partner's Twitter (To her credit, she doesn't even try to hide her views)
- YouTube Channel
- ↑ Authors Risk Career Publicly Supporting Trump: Political views frowned upon in liberally biased writing community (October 14, 2016) InfoWars.
- ↑ Twitter Purge of "Alt Right": Censorship of alternative media ramping up as Trump prepares to take office (November 17, 2016) InfoWars.
- ↑ http://observer.com/2017/01/gofundme-pizzagate-podcast-brittany-pettibone
- ↑ https://twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/799510726259986432
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brittpettibone/status/816453412992598016
- ↑ https://gab.ai/BrittPettibone/posts/3227789
- ↑ http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/2017/05/the-growing-nazi-axis/
- ↑ http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/they-look-identical-write-differently/article_dbf275d8-f78b-11e5-9d8c-1fff24cca684.html
- ↑ Arrests made as protesters clash at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley by Cynthia Dizikes (updated 3:45 pm, Sunday, April 16, 2017) San Francisco Chronicle.