Articles about books about religion. Contrast to Category:Scriptures, which contains the foundational texts of religions.
Pages in category "Religious books"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- The Dark Side of Charles Darwin: A Critical Analysis of an Icon of Science
- The Darwin Myth: The Life and Lies of Charles Darwin
- Darwin's Pious Idea: Why the Ultra-Darwinists and Creationists Both Get It Wrong
- Darwin, Then and Now, The Most Amazing Story in the History of Science
- Darwinism Under The Microscope: How Recent Scientific Evidence Points To Divine Design
- The Divine Comedy
- The Drama of the Lost Disciples