| Someone is wrong on|
Cyprus FreeThinkers claims to promote critical thinking and science, but instead mainly focus on attempting to convert people to anarcho-capitalism, libertarianism,  objectivism, climate change denialism and other wingnuttery. Or just timecube-esque drivel. They also have their own special brand of misogyny, racism, and neo-Nazi tendencies. Ironically, they indirectly promote political apathy.
Interacting with these people
The short answer is: don't engage.
Attempts to engage them in discussion will certainly result in a display of a wide range of logical fallacies, especially ad hominems, derailing the discussion and avoiding the issue at hand. Their leader and some of his most loyal followers have tried to engage others in freethinking groups, such as on RationalWiki's Facebook group, but left after they failed to impress. For a group claiming to promote individuality, it has very strong indications of being a personal cult around their leader. Discussions take place in a mix of English, Greek and Cypriot dialect, which can make discussions hard to follow for people not from Cyprus.
- Cyprus FreeThinkers website
- Cyprus FreeThinkers Facebook group and Facebook page. Not to be confused with Cyprus Critical Freethinkers or with Cyprus Atheists!
- A post by their leader.
- Another post by their leader.
- Yet another post by their leader.
- And another.
- So much wisdom.
- Yep, you guessed it.
- The loophole of atheism
- Social Fascism: The Final frontier
- Dear leader explains all.
- Here too.
- This which inspired this by our very own Armondikov.
- Regarding the Free Thinkers in Cyprus: A Short Critique
- Who knows anymore?
- E.g., this "meme" , explanation in English here.