|Gay free zone|
|Fighting the gay agenda|
|That ye be not judged|
Frank Schubert is an American anti-gay political operative and the political director of the National Organization for Marriage. Schubert is best known for being the driving force behind efforts to push states into passing constitutional amendments that would outlaw same-sex marriage; the most notable of those efforts being the campaign for California's Proposition 8. All this work depriving gay people of rights, and yet according to Schubert, he still loves his lesbian sister.
Profiting off discrimination
According to some sources, Schubert's Mission:Public Affairs consulting firm makes between $10,000-$20,000 weekly from his work on depriving gay people of their liberties. Interestingly, he was forced out of his executive role at the corporate public affairs consulting firm he founded as a result of his anti-gay activist reputation scaring away clients.
- Joe Fox. Op-ed: Frank Schubert Can’t See the Pain He Causes. Advocate. 2012 July 20.
- Michelangelo Signorile. Frank Schubert, Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment Mastermind, Crumbles Under Questioning. Huffington Post. 2012 October 19.
- Erik Eckholm. One Man Guides the Fight Against Gay Marriage. New York Times. 2012 October 9.
- Carlos Santoscoy. Gay Marriage Foe Frank Schubert Says He Loves His Lesbian Sister. On Top Magazine. 2012 July 20.
- Statement from Frank Schubert about his sister's candidacy for District Attorney of Sacramento County
- How profitable is discrimination? by Jeremy Hooper
- NOM Mastermind Frank Schubert Makes Millions in 2012 by Selling LGBT Discrimination from the Human Rights Campaign
- Proposition 8 campaign architect leaves Sacramento firm