| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
| A lunatic Chaplin imitator|
and his greatest fans
|First as tragedy|
|Then as farce|
| Drink the Kool-Aid|
|But you WANT to stay!|
Creativity, formerly known as Church of the Creator, then as World Church of the Creator, is a white supremacist, Neo-Nazi, anti-Christian religion founded by electrical engineer and former Florida state legislator Ben Klassen. Klassen led the movement from 1973 until his death by suicide in 1993. Creativity is recognized as a tax-exempt religion in the United States, as per a federal court decision in Wisconsin.
In a nutshell
The ideology and practices of Creativity are outlined in Klassen’s numerous written works, including Nature’s Eternal Religion and The White Man’s Bible. The religion is, essentially, pantheism but with racism. Klassen expressed disdain for the supernatural and, especially, Christianity, because of its perceived Jewish roots. Klassen urged his followers to prepare for a “racial holy war” against Jews and “mud races” (aka Rahowa) and included frequent warnings in his speeches and his writing of impending white extinction caused by population growth in the Third World, population decline in Europe and the West, and forced integration leading to miscegenation.
The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies Creativity as a Neo-Nazi movement, a designation Klassen disputed. However, Klassen did attempt to recruit Neo-Nazis into the church, and cultivated a relationship with National Alliance leader William Luther Pierce, most famous as author of The Turner Diaries. April Gaede, mother of the formerly Neo-Nazi musical twins Prussian Blue, was also associated with the organization, as is Neo-Nazi podcaster and activist Craig Cobb .
Creativity has a set of principles called The Sixteen Commandments which outline every basic aspect and idea of the religion. The Sixteen Commandments are similar to "The Ten Commandments" in Christianity and Judaism but only more racist. Among these founding principles and ideas are:
- I. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to secure and assure for all the time the existence of the White Race upon the face of the planet (read: 14 Words).
- II. Be faithful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively (read: Make white babies and get rid of
mudbloods"mud race" people off the face of Earth).
- III. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies and that the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies (read: non-whites and Jews are our enemies, we should reproduce like rabbits and commit genocide against them).
- IV. The guiding principle of your actions shall be: What is best for the White Race? (read: Do any actions that are in favor of White supremacy and Creativity)
- V. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race (read: No racemixing)
- VI. Your first loyalty belongs to the White race (read: Follow orders by Pontifax Maximus of Creativity obediently and without question)
- VII. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own race (read: Don't trust non-whites and Jews, only trust whites)
- VIII. Destroy all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible (read: Fight against the Jewish conspiracy and fight for a all-white world)
- IX. Work and Creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race (read: Our beliefs and goals are right)
- X. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one lasting contribution to the White Race (read: Make contributions that benefit Creativity)
- XI. Uphold the honor of the White Race (read: Serve Creativity and the White race)
- XII. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature's plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations (read: Follow Creativity's plan)
- XIII. You shall honor, venerate, and protect the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the golden chain of our White Race (read: Advocate traditional Nuclear family)
- XIV. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith (read: Blood and Soil) [But I thought mud was bad? See II.)
- XV. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident, and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creative ability (read: Be aggressive towards others in a courageous and confident way. Use your ability against others)
- XVI. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race[,] are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our destiny (read: We"ll murder every person of color and Jewish person whatever means necessary)
In addition to Sixteen Commandments, Creativity has another set of core beliefs called Five Fundamental Beliefs which like the commandments also outline the beliefs of the religion which Creativity claims are "Based on the Eternal Laws of Nature, History, Logic and Common Sense":
- 1. We BELIEVE that our Race is our religion
- 2. We BELIEVE that the White Race is Nature's Finest
- 3. We BELIEVE that Racial Loyalty is the greatest of all honors, and racial treason is the worst of crimes
- 4. We BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin
- 5. We BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion -Creativity- is the only salvation for the White Race. To the fulfillment of these religious beliefs we Creators forever pledge our Lives, our Sacred Honor and our Religious Zeal
Declaration of the Women's Frontier
Creativity also has written a declaration called Declaration of the Women's Frontier which outlines how the religion views women and what women in Creativity should do. These beliefs are:
- 1. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we pledge to fulfill the 16 Commandments of the Creativity Movement, as set forth by our founder Ben Klassen, never forgetting "what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin".
- 2. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which White Men and Women are empowered to fulfill their racial destines, liberated once and for all from the stranglehold of Jewish tyranny and oppression
- 3. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which White Women can once again safely walk the streets of our cities and towns, no longer the victims of mud murder, rape, torture and pornography!
- 4. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which the Laws of Nature are understood and followed, with the recognition that Men and Women are not "equal" but each have their own special roles to carry out as part of Nature's plan
- 5. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which our beautiful White children will grow up free and strong with their heads held high, and be powerful and noble warriors Nature intended.
- 6. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which we will lovingly work as devoted wives, mothers, Sisters, helpers, friends, and comrades-in-Arms by the side of our Male Comrades, with respect and honor, to maintain for all eternity the purity of our Race
- 7. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which we will link our White Sisters worldwide as a mental, spiritual, and if necessary, physical fighting force against the invasion of Jew/mud women and their inferior racial influence
- 8. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which health, cleanliness, discipline, efficiency, and orderly family life are restored and held in the highest esteem.
- 9. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which RACE rather than greedy, materialistic behaviors and pursuits, is the all-important factor in our lives.
- 9. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which we can fully express our true natures as White women, and we shall oppose with every breath in our bodies the twisted, unnatural Jewish feminist concept of womanhood
- 10. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which the arts (literature, music, dance, painting) are appreciated and recognized as beautiful and life-affirming values, and that we as women have a role to play in advancing the arts in our community to enhance the aesthetic values in White society.
- 11. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which White women's achievements, contributions and impassioned, devoted racial loyalty will always be remembered at utmost respect and honor at all times and in all circumstances. The names of our glorious White heroines and martyrs of past and present history who fought and died alongside their Male Comrades shall be forever emblazoned in our memories and hearts.
- 12. AS PROUD, WHITE WOMEN, we shall create and build a world in which White girls are growing up today will be guaranteed a joyful and radiant future in which they will be able to flourish as proud White WOMEN, secure in the knowledge that their lives and their children's lives will be free from Jewish pollution and mud inferiority
Yeah so in other words, Creativity is opposed to feminism (like most conservatives, Neo-Nazis, white nationalists, and white supremacists) and wants traditional gender roles.
So you've got a red field with a white circle in the middle (and triangle on the left end). In the circle is a is a black W, a red and black crown, and a gold halo. All of this has racist symbolism, most of it pretty obvious. It's like a super-tacky version of the Nazi flag.
In 2000, Oregon-based Church of the Creator (a non-racist, relatively mainstream Christian movement) sued World Church of the Creator over rights to the name, and won, forcing the organization to change its name to “Creativity Movement.” Many Nelson laughs ensued.
Terrorism and acts of violence
Despite the organization’s disavowal of violence and illegal behavior, numerous Creativity Movement members have been convicted of various offenses in US courts. In 2004, Matthew F. Hale, a leader in the organization, was convicted of soliciting the murder of federal judge Joan Lefkow, who presided over the above-mentioned naming dispute. He is serving a 40-year sentence in federal prison in Colorado. Creativity Movement member Bill White was also convicted of threatening a juror in the same case, and was sentenced to 42 months in federal prison.
Racial Holy War
Racial Holy War (RaHoWa) is an attempt at making a tabletop RPG by Creativity Reverend Kenneth Molyneaux. More of a series of racist rants loosely held together by a vestigial rules system than an actually playable game, it depicts a post-apocalyptic Earth in which non-white people have almost eliminated the white race. The players would then play as "White Warriors" and fight the classic enemies of white supremacists: Jews, latinos, black people, the works; generally those outside of their "Aryan ideal". Essentially, it would've been a playable version of The Turner Diaries. Emphasis is on would, as Rev. Molyneaux didn't actually finish the game and minor things like combat are incomplete and totally unusable as a result. In fact, the "game" PDF file cuts off abruptly without a proper ending and many pages seem to be missing.
RaHoWa instantly achieved extreme infamy in the tabletop RPG community and is commonly held to be one of the three worst, if not the worst, RPGs ever created.[note 1] It is incoherent, stupid and extremely offensive. It can't even get white supremacy right; the Rev. Molyneaux was so inept at making a game that white player characters were inferior in every way to the supposedly inferior non-white NPCs (in a "game" where promoting white supremacist ideals was the whole point). But the actual point of the whole thing may have been just to shove as much racism and slurs into 100 or so pages and the Rev. quit when he got bored.
- Aryan Nations, another white supremacist, neo-Nazi religious organization.
- The throne of "worst RPG ever" is commonly held by the "Unholy Trinity" of F.A.T.A.L., RaHoWa and HYBRID. While F.A.T.A.L. is often held to be the worst one of the three, some think RaHoWa is worse. Considering that F.A.T.A.L. has detailed rules for rape (which is encouraged as a character activity) and anal circumference stats, this is saying a lot.
- Decision and Order: Peterson v. Wilmur Communications. 205 F.Supp.2d 1014 (2002). United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
- "The Creativity Movement". splcenter.org. Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
- Holthouse, D.; Media Matters. (November 22, 2011) How White Supremacists Are Trying to Make an American Town a Model for Right-Wing Extremism. Alternet. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Craig Cobb Dot com
- "Church Sues Hale's Group Over Trademark". Chicago Tribune. May 3, 2000. Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- United States v. Matt Hale
- "Race extremist jailed in plot to kill judge". CNN. 2003-01-09. Retrieved December 28, 2015.