Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Hi, Billy Mays here for the Homophobia Bingo!" A bingo card to make arguments with homophobes go a bit more smoothly. Since most of them use the same few arguments, just mark 'em off as you see 'em.
- The Bible says...
- Barely coherent ramblings about Sodom and Gomorrah
- All Christians are opposed to homosexuality/gay marriage
- The Greek origins of the word "Homophobe" means someone "fears gays" but I don't fear them I just hate them, so I'm not a homophobe.
- I don't hate gays, I just am critical to their lifestyle.
- Gay Marriage will lead to polygamy
- Jesus said... male and female
- Legalizing Gay Marriage causes hurricanes/earthquakes/meteorite strikes/bushfires/droughts
- Gay Marriage isn't needed because gays can marry someone of the opposite sex
- Creates organization with "family" in the name.
- the APA only removed homosexuality from the DSM because of political pressure and gay activism
- they have higher rates of suicide, mental health issues, and substance abuse (which are totally not induced by societal prejudice)
- because twins don't always have the same sexual orientation, therefore no one is born gay
- Think of the children!
- I'm just trying to save you!
- Would it be okay to commit adultery and fornication if I was born with those urges?