There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
The homosexual agenda (sometimes gay agenda and not to be confused with the gay daily planner) is a metaphorical boogeyman created by the Religious Right in the United States. The agenda's slimy lavender appendages are trying to infiltrate and corrupt
all of our precious bodily fluids every facet of traditional American culture, most notably family values.
The prime purpose for the metaphor is to give the LGBT rights a shady, vicious and fictional purpose (usually rooted in anti-Christianity, anti-Islam[note 1] and/or pro-communist conspiracies) and thus keep it dehumanized.
Those who believe in the homosexual agenda often cite Michael Swift's satirical essay, "Gay Revolutionary," as evidence for their views. In doing so, they generally omit the first line, which reads: "This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor."
Brokeback Mountain is also apparently a centerpiece of the agenda, being a clever propaganda piece by which Hollywood can brainwash unsuspecting red-blooded Americans into going along with the homosexual agenda!
Exposing their fabulous plot
According to the Christian Post, the homosexual agenda consists of:
To others this might be known as "being treated like a human being" — the horror!
An earlier iteration of this conspiracy theory was referred to as "Homintern," a play on the Soviet Comintern. This theory posited that gays controlled the arts and media and used them for the purposes of propagandizing and recruitment. More recently, the term "Sexual Bolshevism" has been preferred by Metapedians (probably because "Hominterm" was too subtle), although this phrase has its history in Weimar Germany.
It is a little known fact that many homosexuals do have an agenda which is mainly geared toward them being treated with the same dignity and respect as everyone else. What greedy jerks.
Stealing our rainbows!
“”Rainbow: Sign of the Covenant with Noe. Its 7 colors (from the top down: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet) recall the 7 Sacraments (7 is the sign of Covenant and completion). In St. John's vision of Heaven, a rainbow makes an appearance – over the head of the angel who gives John a book to eat (ch. 10), and surroudning [sic] the throne of God.
Everyone's favorite nutjob, Scott Lively, created a video trying to reclaim the rainbow as a Christian symbol, in a delightful little ditty, The Rainbow Belongs to God, which goes: "Who is the one that dares to defy God's covenant truth with lies?"[note 2] Answer: The Gays™ and the gay agenda.
Some modern and fundamentalist conservative movements, particularly in America, believe that public schools are "indoctrinating" students to promote, convert to, or generally accept homosexuality as "normal". This view has become more prominent in the latter half of the twentieth century following the sexual revolution of the 1960s, after which homosexuals became more accepted by mainstream society. However, the evidence to support the claim that homosexuals are trying to convert students (let alone the existence of ideological justification for doing so) is
scarce non-existent. This idea, referred to as an arm of the homosexual "agenda", is a result of the acceptance of homosexuality by mainstream society and teaching about homosexuality in schools. However, the teaching about homosexuality has been interpreted by anti-homosexual and religious movements as an attempt to convert, rather than educate, students.
While there has been a noticeable lack of teaching gayness in schools, there has been a statistical spike in scared, closeted LGBTQ kids recently killing themselves rather than go to class the next day, to the point where Barack Obama, when President of the United States, made a YouTube video about it. Evangelicals responded by saying their kids were bullied first by the kid "being gay" at school.
A typical gay agenda...
- 8:00am - Wake up.
- 8:30am - Go to gym lusting after locker-room genitals.
- 1:30pm - Inspire schoolboys to be transgendered ballerinas.
- 5:00pm - Take cocktail of AIDS pills.
- 5:10pm - Take cocktail of ecstasy, xanax, oxycontin and paint thinner.
- 6:15pm - Glory hole.
- 7:00pm - Send mixed signals with strange beard and ironic masculine clothes.
- 7:30pm - Work in cliché fashion job making tons of money.
- 8:00pm - Donate money to fake news.
- 9:30pm - Fill hole in soul with gross unprotected gay-man-sex.
- 11:10pm - Drag reluctant pregnant friend to abortion clinic.
- 11:20pm - Send text message to secret ISIS boyfriend in Syria.
actual gay men's agenda
- 8:00am - Wake up.
- 8:30am - Go to work.
- 9:00am - Work.
- 12:30pm - Quick lunch with some workmates.
- 1:30pm - Work some more.
- 5:00pm - Buy bread and toilet paper at corner store.
- 6:30pm - Call parents for a bit.
- 7:00pm - Make dinner with partner.
- 8:00pm - Eat.
- 9:30pm - Watch episode of Grey's anatomy.
- 10:15pm - Go to bed.
- Iowa House representative reveals the non-existence of the homosexual agenda!
- Barney Frank admits the agenda and codifies it!
- Lewis Black: Gay Banditos
- The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing the Myths
- The Gays are Coming: A Short History of Homophobic Documentaries
- LZ Granderson: The Myth of the Gay Agenda (TED Talk)
- The Homosexual Agenda Revealed! on Betty Bowers
- Michael Swift: "Gay Revolutionary", Fordham University
- Homosexual agenda pushed in movies like Brokeback Mountain!
- Understanding the Homosexual Agenda, The Christian Post (Singapore edition)
- The Homintern, New York Times
- Christian Symbols
- Traditional Values website regarding homosexuality.