| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
|—Alex Jones, in a spectacular display of not even wrong|
“”Oh my God, you people have, like, worms in your brains, honestly.
|—Dasha Nekrasova upon interacting with Infowars for the first time[note 1]|
Alexander Emerick Jones (1974–imminent FEMA takeover) is a
"despicable, pustule of a man…" nutritional supplement salesman who moonlights as a psychotic radio shock-jock and a legally certified self-proclaimed "performance artist". His specialty is making up conspiracy theories to amuse his audience (that or he's either the world's best parodist or a con artist who pretends to be a conspiracy theorist so he can sell overpriced junk to actual conspiracy theorists), and is the world's most powerful conspiracy pusher, with his shows drawing millions of views daily weekly. Just about the only conspiracy theories he doesn't push are the ones founded in Bigotry, Creationism, or wherever the Hell Flat Earthery comes from. Any time anything interesting happens anywhere on Earth, there's a 100% chance Jones has found "proof" it is either (1) a false flag operation by the New World Order or (2) a "massive coverup operation" run by the New World Order. No exceptions. You would think the white coats would have taken him away in a straightjacket by now New World Order would've eliminated this widely-known bearer of all their secrets, but nope. For some reason they see fit to let him continue.
Like all good showmen, you must understand his early work to truly appreciate his art. Jones got his start in 1995 on Access TV in Austin, and first tasted the limelight with Y2K. And he was ready: grunting about the end of money, reporting on millions of deaths worldwide, and shilling for his survivalist shop called "The Hardware Store", with guns, ammo, MREs, and eight-stage water filtration systems. And we all awoke on January 1, 2000 to… absolutely nothing.
Most Texans assumed he was done. Then 9/11 swooped in and bailed the charlatan out. Then Obama became the antichrist of choice. (Literally). Then Trump became Jones' best pal, despite Jones otherwise generally assuming that anyone associated with the government is a [insert snarl word here].
In short: Jones has been predicting the end of the world for 26 years. And it gets worse from there. Goat help us all.
- 1 Influence
- 2 Conspiracy theories
- 3 Political stance
- 4 Godfather of fake news
- 5 Other dubious achievements
- 6 The Alex Avalanche
- 7 Crumbling empire
- 8 Guests
- 9 In a nutshell
- 10 See also
- 11 External links
- 12 Notes
- 13 References
“”Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.
|—Donald Trump to Jones in a 2015 Infowars exclusive interview|
Jones is very popular. In March 2017, Jones' YouTube channel (which was an exquisitely entertaining way to kill time) had over 2 million subscribers and 1.3 billion views, his daily four-hour show aired on more than 60 AM and FM radio stations and drew 2 million listeners per week, and his two main websites Infowars and PrisonPlanet drew a collective 4 million unique users per month, more than Rush Limbaugh. Jones has also had a cameo appearance in three films and numerous talk shows. In 2010, he took in revenues of about $1.5 million.
|—Alex Jones, describing his attempts to wake the sheeple|
Jones can't fart without blaming a conspiracy of bean producers.[citation NOT needed]
New World Order
“”They've got operations so big, grabbin your kids, they CPS 'em right out, Child Protection Services, they're on a jet, to one of — two dozen countries. And they are slaved out. And lotta times when they hit 25 years old, they — y'know, 10,000 men have had sex with 'em, they've had 30, 40 abortions, they've been used up in ways that are so hellish you can't even imagine, [slaps table] they just walk 'em right out, shoot 'em in the back of the head, and throw 'em in a vat of acid. That's how they roll, just massive, MASSIVE murder operations.
Jones is the most visible (and literally the LOUDEST) proponent of the grand Unified Conspiracy Theory, where just about every current event can be tied into the NWO's nefarious schemes. According to Jones' broadcasts and various "documentaries", the NWO has its roots in Biblical times and is in part the work of Satan, and later branched out with the inclusion of The Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, Freemasons, and Rothschild banking family, and the Illuminati came to power. Since then, things have snowballed into a complete worldwide conspiracy of every government and corporate entity. He adheres to the notion that the NWO will be ruled by the antichrist, who will eventually be defeated by Jesus after the events of the Book of Revelation have taken place.
Frankly, a real NWO transporting him from lunatic asylum to radio show in order to cast doubt on conspiracy theories doesn't seem so crazy. Indeed, some fellow conspiracy theorists believe this to be the case.
List of conspiracist views held by one Mr. Jones
- Inside jobs and false flags:
- 9/11: 9/11 was an inside job. Even being the executive producer on Conspiracy nonsense film Loose Change:Final Cut.
- London Bombings: Yep, another inside job. The Conspiracy theories also featured prominently in his
documentarywaste of time "Terrorstorm" (2007).
- 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami: Just another manmade disaster.
- Hurricane Katrina: An opportunity to test out the FEMA concentration camps.
- Sandy Hook massacre: Jones has long questioned the official story of the massacre and suggests a political coverup took place. He is blamed for inciting wingnuts to harass Sandy Hook survivors. In April 2018, the parents of two children killed in the massacre sued Jones for defamation. On 23 May relatives of six of the 26 victims and an FBI agent who responded to the school sued Jones in Bridgeport Superior Court in Connecticut, alleging that Jones' comments have tormented them and subjected them to harassment and death threats. After these lawsuits began, he has come to the mystifying conclusion that he never said Sandy Hook was an inside job, and that Hillary Clinton made fake videos of him saying it was a hoax. After his lawyers had some harsh words with him, Jones came up with this lame-ass excuse in an official video deposition, "I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I'm now learning a lot of times things aren't staged."
- Government-sponsored tornadoes: The 2013 Moore tornado is typical: he 'confirms' that the Evil Federal Gummint is capable of causing and steering such a storm with their "weather weapons," he stopped just short of saying that the Moore tornado was one of them. Rachel Maddow (a lesbian news anchor) tore Jones a new one and asked whether Jones' Republican backers would finally drop him like a rotten tomato. In it, she made a joke about wasps "hiving" underneath the UN as a ridiculous example of Jones' conspiracy mindset. Jones responded as his usual gentlemanly self by calling his video response "Teaching Mr. Maddow" (and promptly removing it afterwards), in which he calls her a lying witch, and basically threatens her life if there is a revolution.
- Boston Marathon bombing: Two terrorists bombed the Boston Marathon. Three people died, over 170 were injured. Like a Pavlovian dog, Alex Jones generated a conspiracy in which the suspects were patsies of the government. Interestingly, the elder terrorist (Tamerlan Tsarnaev) had become obsessed with conspiracies, and it seems that his delusions on the subject played a part in the bombing. Worse yet, it seems he got a large portion of his crackpot information from none other than Infowars, one of Jones' two websites. It seems a twisted irony that Alex Jones himself had a hand in causing this "government-orchestrated" bombing. In addition, Jones insisted that missing Brown University student Sunil Tripathi had something to do with the bombings; this particular bit of false information was made especially regrettable (if not outright disgusting) by the fact that Tripathi has since been found dead.
- 2015 San Bernardino attack: A false flag.
- 2016 Orlando massacre: Jones initially argued that this massacre was a false-flag terror attack. Later, Jones switched the blame to America's LGBT community for allegedly supporting the migration of extremist Muslims into the country. Unfortunately, Jones was never open-minded enough to consider the idea that Orlando was a false flag by gay extremist Muslims.
- 2017 Las Vegas shooting: False flag initially claiming that it was antifa and ISIS.
- 2018 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre: of course Globalistdidit
- Gay bomb: The government is using chemicals to create gay people. It's putting "estrogen mimickers" in juice boxes and water bottles. This makes the men want to wear women's clothes and makeup and no one will have children, all ultimately designed to depopulate the world.
- Gay frogs: Following up to the 'gay bomb', the government and/or Big Pharma is now using chemicals to make the frogs gay. Oddly enough, this is the one thing Jones is kinda/sorta/not really right about: chemical runoff is creating hermaphroditic animals. Except for the part where the results couldn't be replicated. Let's not forget the whole point of that was to make out "oh look it's happening to frogs the water must be making humans gay too. Because as we all know human biology is identical to frog biology. No difference at all.[note 2]
- Justin Bieber: "They tell your kids that you gotta love Justin Biebler,[police state is good, and, and then your children are turned into mindless vassals, and they look up to some twit instead of looking up to Thomas Jefferson, or looking up to Nicola Tesla,[ ] or looking up to, uh, to Magellan. [waving arms] I MEAN, KIDS, MAGELLAN IS A LOT COOOOOLER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER — I MEAN, HE CIRCUMNAVIGATED, WITH ONE SHIP, THE ENTIRE PLANET, HE WAS KILLED BY WILD NATIVES BEFORE THEY GOT BACK TO PORTUGAL, AND WHEN THEY GOT BACK THERE WAS[ ] ONLY LIKE 11 PEOPLE ALIVE OF THE 200-SOMETHING CREW, AND THE ENTIRE SHIP WAS ROTTING DOWN TO THE WATER LINE. That's destiny, that's will, that's being a trailblazer and explore.[ ] Going into space, mathematics, quantum mechanics, the secrets of the universe — it's all there! Life is fiery in its beauty, its incredible detail! [unclear] THEY WANNA SHUTTER YOUR MIND, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEEEBERRR! It's PURE EVIL! IT'S TYRANNY, PEOPLE! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and they're giving you Michael Jordan and BIEBER!" ] and then Biebler[ ] says hand in your guns, pass the Cybsersecurity Act, and, uh, y'know, uh, the
- Victims of the New World Order: Hunter S. Thompson, Gary Webb, Princess Diana, Antonin Scalia (maybe) and Prince (maybe) were all murdered to cover up what they knew about the New World Order, or whatever.
- Nerds are out to get everyone: "I tell ya folks, nerds are one of the most dangerous groups in this country, because they're gonna end up running things, but they still hate everybody, because they weren't the jocks in high school, so they play little dirty games on everybody. [begins pointing to head] They use their brains to hurt people. And I'm aware of them. Ok, I'mma — I SEE YOU, YOU LITTLE RATS!"[note 3]
- Fluoride: The standard fluoride woo. (See image.) The Infowars Store "helpfully" sells "Survival Shield X-2 — Nascent Iodine", a liquid, with a serving size of 3 drops that gives 1950 µg of iodine, nearly double the maximum amount recommended by the National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements. The Edgar Cayce-inspired iodine treatment is supposed to combat water fluoridation (actually quite safe) as well as water disinfection byproducts (very safe compared to the effects of not disinfecting) with an ineffective but potentially-toxic dose of iodine.[note 4]
- "Control freaks": "[waving arms, talking in high-pitched "stupid" voice] Nellies[note 5] going "ehh ehh, kill everybody, I'm a nellie" — AHHHH RGGGHHH [sits still; face disgusted] — just simpering control freaks in big nerd packs,[note 6] taking everything over, ruling everything, becoming police officers with weapons and tasering people for fun! I've had it with control freaks, and SCUM!!! [bangs table] You people are CANCER! NNNGRGGHHNGYA! [bangs table, grumbles, then smiles] All right, I'm not in a good mood now, just — I just start thinking about Bill Gates doing that little chicken neck hopping around, little murdering eugenicist. You know how he walks, like [waving arms again] "ehh heh heeeh heh heeeh", like a demonic elf, "I'm Bill Gates", heeeh heh heeeh heh heh. [sits still] I'm gonna shoot you up with something that's gonna kill you deader than a hammer! [stares intensely at screen] HOW'S THAT 30 YEAR DEATH FROM GUT DISEASE SOUND, AFRICAN CHILDREN, ROLL UP THE SLEEVES, I'M A LITTLE CHICKEN-NECKED BASTARD, AND NOBODY'S GOT THE WILL TO SEE WHO I AM?"[ ]
- Second Civil War: In 2018, Jones claimed Democrats were plotting to begin a second American Civil War. While he didn't say how or specify on motives, he gave the exact date (a common mistake made by inept psychics and prophets) as July 4th of that year. When the date passed without incident, the internet and Twitter exploded with memes mocking his ill-conceived prediction.
- Are occultists: "Every time I've studied the groups that fund and run the atheist,[ ] they're not atheist, they're occultist. And I guess if they can't get people to be occultist, they will just get them to be atheist and then atheists almost always become supporters of eugenics and abortion and humans are just blobs and humans don't have any great destiny and humans are a parasite,[ ] and you just can't ignore the fruits of these people."
- Worship Satan: "This, this is their religion! Y'see, you see, at the highest level, the atheists aren't really atheists at the higher levels, they write books, these people worship Lucifer!" "The establishment is always saying you shouldn't have a religion and god isn't real, but then you find out the elites who're saying they're atheists, 9 times out of 10 in my research, they turn out to be a occultist, who are Luciferian or Satanist."
- Love death: "And they do! They love death! And I'm just in love with life. And I — I'm sorry for those who've never experienced it, y'know, when they laugh at us, all these unhappy atheists and psychologists and psychiatrists that are all out there, talking about how horrible their lives are and their incredible rates of suicide."
- The world is ruled by Satanists, and Satan is real: "But, uh, atheists and people say, oh, I don't believe in the devil, well it doesn't matter if you believe in the devil or not, there are people who rule the planet who believe in the devil. […] Satan is real. Period. PERIOD. END OF STORY."
- Carrie Fisher of Star Wars fame might have been killed to boost sales. Video posted on the day of her death. Thanks, Alex.
- Power-bamacare-control: Powerball and Obamacare and gun control are all related because gambling and political discourse are both addictive dopamine-heavy activities. Right.
- The Obamas
- "Bezelbub, Baphomet, Leviathan, the devil. He is the devil. Barack Obama is the devil."
- Apparently, Malia and Sasha are not really Obama's daughters. (He actually had the nerve to say this a few days before his own child custody hearing.)
- Michelle Obama is apparently transgender. Jones' evidence for this? Simple! Her shoulders are wider than Barack's. Given that males generally have wider shoulders than females the only logical conclusion for one specific woman having broader shoulders than one specific man is that she must be biologically male. Any evidence of her true sex has been wiped off the internet by the New World Order (of course). Why are they so keen to hide this? Well, if people find out that the (now former) first lady is transgender they will do some digging (as if transgender-ism is not being studied by scientists already) and find out the truth! The truth that the government is putting chemicals in the water to feminize men! Luckily you can fight off the process by buying InfoWars' Cave Man Formula for only $29.95!
- "Liberal Lesbians": "Most of the so-called 'liberal lesbians' and all these groups, they just wanna have the guy with the ducks ass haircut, and the James Dean outfit. And, sure, James Dean wasn't slapping girls around, but they wanna be the ones slapping the girls around and statistically it shows it. I'm not blaming all lesbians, but it shows that most of these butch lesbians, they wanna be the guy smacking the hot chick around, they think that's manly. And a lot of the chicks, they like it, see, 'cause no man will do that to 'em, and I'm not saying it's good if a man does that, but some women like it, and if they can't find a man to smack 'em around, well they found them a girl gonna do it real good. Knock 'em upside their head. And they have Fifty Shades of Gray about the sexy rich guy that's gonna chain you up. 'Course you're gonna go get chained up one time, they're gonna put that devil mask or that piggy mask on and they're gonna say, 'Now I'm gonna torture you for about six weeks, so start begging for your mommy and your daddy.' That's the liberals. They wanna get you in a dungeon. They wanna strap you down and take a buzz saw and chop the top of your head off like a pumpkin and pull it off and get a little spoon and go, when you're looking in the mirror, this is one thing I know they like to do, and they go, 'I'm gonna eat your brains now, [maniacal laughter]. Let's start, let's start at the side areas here, 'cause we don't wanna take away your sight at the back or your thinking in the front, I'm gonna eat your cerebral cortex last [more maniacal laughter], 'cause I've got POWER, I LOVE SATAN, AND I'M GONNA SUCK YOU DRY AND I'M GONNA TORTURE YOU TO DEATH! [Even more maniacal laughter]'"
- Hillary Clinton: "Folks, let me just tell you something, and if the media wants to run with this, that's fine… Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I've been told by people around her that they think she's demon possessed, okay? I'm just gonna go ahead and say it… She is a demon. This is Biblical, she's going to launch a nuclear war."
- Morning Joe hosts: "They're like gonorrhea or syphilis… You have to understand folks, they literally wanna destroy you, okay? Do you realize how evil these guys are?"
- Demons and Dimensions: "[Various liberal thinkers, speakers, and politicians] have broken into this dimension, they wanna destroy us… If you're a good person and you take the DMT and go to the 5th dimension, 6th dimension… They act real friendly, but Mescalito gets mean later. He's a goat by the way, it's Baphomet who you meet. It happens to basically everybody. Unless you're a good guy, and then you get transported to a space prison for a couple hundred thousand years… God isn't gonna let demons into the 4th dimension."
- Bernie Sanders: "[He is] a hardcore commie who wants to put me into a forced relocation camp like Mao Zedong."
- Tinfoil elitist: Like David Icke, Alex Jones prefers to wear hats made from aluminum foil on a regular basis.[citation NOT needed]
- Victim of the gay bomb: "Paul Watson and I are gay lovers. We are gay, reptoid space alien lovers."
- The Grand Bill Hicks Conspiracy: There is convincing evidence that Jones is in fact the new identity of allegedly deceased comic visionary Bill Hicks but you won't hear it in the lamestream media.
Why isn't Jones dead?
Conspirators in control of governments and slavers of entire nations could easily arrange convenient "accidents" for Jones (and others who brazenly expose their schemes). Yet, the, um, "whistleblowers" tend to remain free to continue hawking their wares. This could cause one to speculate that Jones himself is running a false flag operation in support of the Jewish lizard bankers!
Many of Alex Jones' fans have argued that if the government were to kill Jones, they would make him a martyr and "expose" themselves. This seems pretty damn odd, given how many people Jones thinks the NWO has already killed. They're already exposed. And considering how remorselessly child-eating these conspirators are, it seems unlikely they could not kill him and make it look like an accident. Unfortunately, this means that, ultimately, should Jones die from anything other than old age (and potentially even if that), his death will be turned into a conspiracy theory. Alternatively, assuming the NWO does exist, the only other plausible reason he is still alive is because he is actually on their payroll, because nothing discredits a conspiracy theory more profoundly than
logic and evidence its promotion by a paranoid pantopragmatic.
Another alternative hypothesis is that he's just playing a character, thus being a "performance artist"  whose end goal is to con his audience of their hard-earned cash in exchange for some shitty "supplements".  Of all people, it's his own lawyer, Randall Wilhite, who stated that Jones was a performance artist, to the judge in his custody hearing. (Though to counteract his own lawyer's account he subsequently released a video claiming that he was "not a fake".) In early March 2021, filmmaker Caolan Robertson (who in 2019 was hired by Jones to make a propaganda film for him) reported that Jones took delight in belittling his own audience off camera, suggesting he could sell them "dick pills" and claiming that they would "buy anything". To support Robertson's claim that Jones is motivated less by genuine beliefs and more by a desire to exploit his alt-right, Trump worshiping audience, Robertson also leaked video, taken on January 2019, of Jones ranting on how he wished he never met Donald Trump and Roger Stone and that he was sick of "kissing (Trump's) fucking ass". .
Most logical of all, "he's not a stable person", according to his ex-wife Kelly, which is why she was demanding custody in the first place. She eventually did obtain custody, due to Alex's parental alienation of her children.
Notoriously hard to place ideologically (although clearly located to the right on most topics), Jones' views amount to some kind of high-powered mutant hybrid of libertarianism/paleoconservatism/evangelicalism/neoreaction/miscellaneous. Because many conspiracy theories he espouses are similar to those passed around on the radical right, he is often lumped in with the conservative talk radio milieu by mainstream sources. This is something of a mischaracterization, as Jones has no discernible political stance aside from all-consuming paranoid rage. He claims the Illuminati controls the world and the "elite" conspirators he says control the world believe they're "contacting interdimensional aliens" through use of the hallucinogenic drug DMT, and believe that "they are being directed by them". Jones says that the entities that the world-ruling conspirators worship are called "clockwork elves", and that their ultimate goal is to be granted "eternal life" after they "kill everybody".
Jones identifies himself as libertarian, and occasionally, he says something in line with general libertarian principles. In practice, however, his brand usually leans towards paleolibertarianism, especially in his appeals to the traditional values he feels to be under attack by "globalists". According to the Anti-Defamation League, as of 2017, Jones "is not demonstrably anti-Semitic, but frequently expresses his distaste for "globalists", which some consider a dogwhistle term for "Jewish"." However, Jones was subsequently sued by two former employees for violating the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for creating a "disgusting, hostile environment" in the workplace. One of the lawsuits alleged that anti-Semitic remarks were allowed to be directed at a Jewish employee. In the other suit, Jones was accused of making unwanted sexual advances against another employee, who happens to be an African-American woman.
Jones has far more in common, ideologically and stylistically, with the John Birch Society, the Constitution Party, and the sovereign citizen movement than with Fox News, railing against the neoconservatism and neoliberalism of the Reagan and Bush administrations (lesser and greater alike) just as much as the "commie-fascism" of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and proclaiming the entire political mainstream to be in service to the NWO (except, apparently, when Trump is being discussed). According to Jones, both Hillary Clinton and Obama are actual demons smelling of sulfur. Obama responded with what was effectively an endorsement of the RationalWiki mission statement, stating, "We live in a country where flaming nutjobs have massive audiences. We need to laugh at them more." To no one's surprise, Jones is also a fundamentalist Christian.
Jones also has some (but certainly not a huge) amount of following on the far-left. This was especially true during the Bush-the-lesser administration, where he interviewed figures such as Noam Chomsky and Dennis Kucinich, in addition to the usual who's who of far-right ideologues. This following is likely because in addition to Federal Reserve, global warming, gay agenda, end times prophecy, and United Nations conspiracies, he also covers a number of conspiracy theories more stereotypically associated with left-wingers (remember, everything is a conspiracy to this man), such as 9/11 trutherism, Big Pharma, vaccine denialism, and Monsanto/genetically modified food conspiracies (useless eaters!), all things that put him at odds with many on the right. Because of his belief that these corporations are part of the NWO as well, he promotes all sorts of alternative medicine and nature woo.[note 7] As an article in The New Republic put it, Jones "occup[ies] the shadowy territory where the far-right curves around and meets the far-left." It may be that he appeals more to people who possess or are susceptible to crank magnetism rather than to people of a particular political ideology.
Godfather of fake news
“”If you believe Alex Jones and his Infowars stuff, then you're being a dick to your brain. You're saying *screw you* to your own brain.
Jones is also a prolific filmmaker of the -to-DVD films on various conspiracy topics, all of which are done in much the same style as his radio program and were available on YouTube or Google Video. Most of these films involve copious amounts of pseudohistory, and go deeper "down the rabbit hole" of the machinations of the NWO, because he knows The Truth. As well as his own productions, Jones has appeared as an interviewee in the The Fall of America and the Western World.
Obligatory list of bad movies he's made
- America Destroyed by Design (1998)
- Police State 2000 (1999)
- Are You Practicing Communism? (1999)
- Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove (2000)
- Police State 2: The Takeover (2000)
- 9/11: The Road to Tyranny (2002)
- Police State 3: Total Enslavement (2003)
- Matrix of Evil (2003)
- The Masters of Terror (2004)
- American Dictators (2004)
- Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (2005)
- Terrorstorm (2006)
- Endgame (2007)
- The 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising (2008)
- Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama (2009)
- The Obama Deception (2009)
- Reflections and Warnings: An Interview with Aaron Russo (2009)
- Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA (2010)
- New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen (2012)
- Strategic Relocation (2012)
- The Covington Kids True Story (2019)
“”The name's easy to remember. Just imagine information, and someone at war with it.
The fake-news website Infowars is Jones' Internet home; even the advertisements link to more conspiracy theories. The site is quite popular, with an Alexa ranking of 4200 as of July 2018. Much like NaturalNews, citing Infowars in an argument usually means you are completely wrong, or you may be so divorced from reality that your view is literally beyond wrong, yet everyone on YouTube does it.
The site appears to push anti-science and apocalyptic views. For example, it once claimed the number of volcanoes erupting was massively above average, the planet was becoming less "stable", and much of the world had entered into a time of immense earthquakes and scientists don't know why. (All this despite that no such increase occurred.)
Recently, the site seems to be trying to push its way into the manosphere and the Stormfront crowd ( despite the words "fascist" and "nazi" being among Jones' favorite snarl words), with contributor Paul Joseph Watson constantly posting anti-woman ravings and race-baiting articles (including typical asshattery about white genocide). Gold buggery is also incredibly common, as to be expected. In other economic concerns, they follow the policy of "predict a collapse every day and it'll happen eventually" so much that their economic news section is not called the typical "money" section, but is instead titled "Economic Crisis".
One Infowars contributor argued that mandatory viewing in public schools of the acclaimed historical biopic 12 Years a Slave was a tactic to "control children in government internment camps — also known as public schools" and to promote "self-destructive tribalism".
The only time something with any relative truth appears on Infowars is when they post articles from the mainstream media, who is supposedly in on the whole conspiracy Jones pushes, so much that any episode of Infowars is not complete without a take-down of the "lamestream media".
The Infowars Shop sells his DVDs for just $20 each! And if you want your friends to know just how much more aware you are than them, you can buy T-shirts, bumper stickers, and other knick-knacks.
On the bright side, it got an excellent parody website by The Hard Times named TruthBang.net, though it's sadly now defunct.
Jones operates another fake news website named PrisonPlanet, which takes an almost overwhelmingly negative stance towards all recent presidents (except Trump) and regards all government and corporations (except Trump's) with a suspicious and twitching eye. While the latter is not necessarily a bad thing in itself, PrisonPlanet goes beyond healthy skepticism to a mind-boggling extreme; you'll soon find that PrisonPlanet takes everything to mind-boggling extremes. The bulk of the site is made up of conspiracy-related stories and advertisements hawking the kinds of products valued by keen conspiracy theorists.
Jones relies on the paranoia of a dystopian future and promotes it through PrisonPlanet's blog, his radio show, and his online store. The blog features articles that instill fear of vaccination, promote conspiracy theories (see list below), and support alternative medicine, because the big bad drug companies want your money and to keep you addicted. Unlike before, the site does not push white genocide conspiracy theories (sans once), but the forums are rife with it. Very little of this is actually based in reality, and in most cases, small statements of truth are projected into full-blown paranoia.
Jones can't just give you his theories; he needs lots of money to impart his nuggets of wisdom to you. There are two ways to acquire his poorly-researched, unrealistic, and paranoid delusions: burned DVDs or streamed online. He also sells books which, in a normal bookstore, would be catalogued under fiction. The second option requires a subscription to prisonplanet.tv for $5.95 per month or $54.95 per year. What a deal!
The website had an Alexa ranking in the 5000s, meaning it was a reasonably popular site. (Now, it's tanked to about 30,000 to 40,000, circa 2016-2017). Advertising tends to be targeted, in the sense that adverts attract more responses if they're relevant to the people reading them. For example, water purification systems and handguns are not typically advertised on websites aimed at young girls, but would be far more successful if aimed at paranoid survivalists huddling in caves waiting for FEMA to come and steal their precious bodily fluids.
“”If a website is touting the benefits of a certain supplement that they also happen to be conveniently selling, guess what, idiot? The article was written to sell you a product. You're reading an ad. Speaking of advertising, InfoWars is one of the worst offenders. They pretend to be the arbiters of some supposed truth, while Alex Jones bloviates every week about some supposed government takeover that he keeps promising will happen year after year. They're coming for your: guns, property, liberty. They're always coming, but never here.
|—Maddox, Your alternate news site sucks|
On Thursday August 26, 2010, the following adverts appeared on the front page of Prison Planet:
- How To Survive The Coming Martial Law In America (September 2, 2009, archived copy from August 14, 2010)
- According to the above site, a former political insider has discovered that "globalists" have a "vicious new plan to institute martial law". Worry not, though! For just $49.95 (plus $9.95 shipping), you can prepare for the inevitable institution of martial law in the U.S. by purchasing their manual. But wait, that's not all! Buy now and receive a free copy of CAMP FEMA — American Lockdown.
- Don't Tread on Me (archived from August 12, 2010)
- A series of videos about the FEMA plans to turn the U.S. into a police state, Obama's various and nefarious plans, 9/11 conspiracies, survivalism tips (water purification and use of shortwave radio equipment), and of course, the inevitable coverage of secret societies and their role in the New World Order.
- The Fall of America DVD set (archived from July 7, 2013)
- The most lethal self defense system in the world (archived from August 6, 2010)
- Can you say "McDojo"? This style of martial arts is so dangerous that they require a disclaimer to protect themselves should any of their students use their skills for illegal purposes. Although most self-defense systems focus on defense and incapacitation of attackers, this system seems to advocate the killing of every single attacker a practitioner should encounter. The following quote from the website leaves little room for doubt (our emphasis):
- "Get Lethal with the Self Defense Training System and let every attacker know HE made a fatal mistake when he stupidly picked you. We call it 'Attackers Remorse' and it's the last thing he feels before you obliterate him from existence."
- The last part is probably hyperbole, unless they are teaching people to use balefire.
- Can you say "McDojo"? This style of martial arts is so dangerous that they require a disclaimer to protect themselves should any of their students use their skills for illegal purposes. Although most self-defense systems focus on defense and incapacitation of attackers, this system seems to advocate the killing of every single attacker a practitioner should encounter. The following quote from the website leaves little room for doubt (our emphasis):
- Millionaire Patriot Wants YOU Armed and Trained! (archived from December 30, 2010)
- The Survival Zone (archived from August 21, 2010)
- The items on sale include the "Cold Steel" Recon Tanto Knife, pepper spray, camouflage gear, gas masks, stun guns, military "ready to eat" meals, and everything else a survivalist could need, with the exception of psychiatric care.
- Heart And Body Extract (archived from August 11, 2010)
- Not quite what it sounds like at first. A blend of herbs that'll provide a strong healthy heart, balanced cholesterol levels, improved hearing and vision, healthy erectile function in men, restful sleep, warm hands and feet, and many more things. It's a fairly standard mixture of easily found items, but their FAQ warns that "The proportion, balance and quality of herbs is crucial", so you'd better buy their version instead of just picking up the constituent ingredients yourself. Curiously, they have a page named "clinical studies", yet there are no studies listed. All they have is a collection of pictures of doctors of naturopathy. Note to the manufacturers: taking photos of "doctors" is not a clinical study.
- SilverLungs generator (archived from August 9, 2010)
- True Health Facts (archived copy from August 20, 2010)
- How is it that many illnesses in animals have been cured while similar ailments in humans have not? Well, it's either a conspiracy to shorten human lives, or perhaps farm animals are the true masterminds behind the NWO. They're not entirely clear on this matter, but it is explained in the DVD set they're selling. There's also a good dose of vaccine hysteria – including a conspiracy by veterinarians using vaccines to make pets sick to generate more revenue for themselves – along with the alkaline diet and pretty much every other health fad that's popular in the community that won't believe trained professionals but will happily buy products from some random guy on the Internet who calls himself "doctor" and takes the time to make a visually appalling website. (As usual, the juxtaposition of "true" and "facts" is a sign that neither word applies.)
- Midas Resources (archived copy from August 19, 2010)
- Of course all good survivalists want to ensure they are well invested come the inevitable collapse of paper money and civilization as a whole. Paper money will be of little use when we're all hiding in caves, engaged in guerrilla war against the government, NATO and UN invasion forces. Gold on the other hand will be very useful because… well, it's not really clear how it's useful or even practical to carry heavy gold coins while running from FEMA death squads and their robotic hounds. (Midas Resources is the parent company of Genesis Communications Network, an independent radio network whose shows include the Alex Jones Show and other bullshit.)
- Pure Water Freedom (archived from August 7, 2010)
- Fluoridated water is an elaborate government plot to control your mind. Not only does it help prevent tooth decay, it messes with the rest of your head too. Why buy a really inexpensive water filtration device to add to your mains, when Pure Water Freedom will sell you one for over $3,000? Heck, they can sell you the replacement filters too!
A Scanner Darkly
For some reason, the people behind A Scanner Darkly — that weird cartoon/real life science fiction flick from 2006 — decided to cast Alex Jones in one scene — this is due to the fact that at that time Jones was friends with the film's director/writer Richard Linklater, and also at the time of filming Jones was neither as well known nor as virulent. It's one of his only roles in a non-Alex Jones production, but he still just plays the same ol' lunatic. This is one case where the actor really does fit the character. Plus, he gets tazed in the butt by the Thought Police. What's not to love?
Other dubious achievements
Jones is a recipient of the James Randi Educational Foundation's 2013 Pigasus Award for his "accomplishments" in promoting political conspiracy theories and quack medical treatments. He also attempted to initiate a public
pissing contest argument with fellow loudmouth media figure Bill O'Reilly over a graphic on The O'Reilly Factor, which put the words "Hate Speech" next to a photo of Jones. Jones' apparent solution was to stage a pay-for-view boxing match between himself and O'Reilly, which, if it happens, might be the only time both contestants end up forfeiting because of cardiac issues before the match even begins.
On June 9, 2013, Jones was interviewed by the normally calm BBC News correspondent Andrew Neil over his appearance at the Bilderberg conference protests. Jones took the opportunity to shout and scream numerous conspiracy theory bullet points, and repeatedly mentioned the address of his website. Towards the end of the interview, Neil sternly said, "You are the worst person I have ever interviewed." Afterwards, Jones shouted, "INFOWARSDOTCOM! Liberty is rising! Liberty is rising! Freedom will not stop! You will not stop freedom! You will not stop the republic! Humanity is awakening!" During Jones' rant, Neil turned to the camera and deadpanned, "We have an idiot on the program today."
Jones also appeared on Piers Morgan's program on CNN to rant, rave, and carry on on the topic of gun violence, drawing allusions to Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, because they thought a mass removal of guns would happen in America. He also plugged his petition to deport Piers because of his issues with the Second Amendment and called him "a hatchet man of the New World Order". He was unable to answer a simple question about gun-related deaths in the US vs. the UK. As a form of admission to defeat in the ensuing "debate", Jones ended the interview by mocking Piers' distinctive speech patterns by speaking in a cheesy, phoney-baloney English accent.
Jones was also responsible for the creation of a truly awful science fiction meme on his show by insisting the joint US-Russia plan to place Syria's chemical weapons under international control was, in fact, part of a cunning plan to kill off the human race and replace it with cyborgs.
Infowars has a German website which translates some English articles into German, and has an article archive tracing back until 2006. Its most read article is "Das Geheimnis der Zitrone" ("The secret of the lemon"), an article that claims lemon is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy ("Es ist 10.000-mal stärker als Chemotherapie.").
While director Richard Linklater considers the fellow Texan a friend (even giving Jones cameos in his films Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly, where he essentially plays himself), Linklater has disavowed Jones' innumerable conspiracy theories, but Linklater also admits to distributing Infowars-produced 9/11 Truther material to actors like Bruce Willis.
The pilot episode of the 2016 revival of The X-Files features an eerily familiar Alex-Jones-a-like attempting to blow the whistle on a government/alien conspiracy in conjunction with Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. The show creator agrees with parts of Jones' conspiracist worldview.
As of 2017, Infowars, as well as Breitbart and other right-wing news websites, are reportedly under FBI investigation for a possible role in colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In response to the investigation, Jones said, "I'm not gonna sit here and say, 'I'm not a Russian stooge,' because it's a fucking lie." Jones also admitted to being on RT News "probably 100 times or more."
In late April 2017, Alex Jones seems to have pulled a Rush Limbaugh and lost custody of his children… notably for being severely unstable. According to his lawyer, Jones was just acting as a character on Infowars, but during the trial, Jones stated (unsolicited and apropos to nothing in the trail) that George Soros was personally behind making marijuana more potent. Jones was also repeatedly reprimanded by the judge for making obvious gestures and facial expressions directed toward the opposing council and jury. During the trial, it was revealed that Jones was formally diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (a clinical term for egomania), which is characterized by feelings of entitlement, grandiose sense of self, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for other people. His pathological narcissism is such that he sabotaged his own legal team by openly undermining his own defense's claims that he is not as crazy in real life as he is on his show.
The Alex Avalanche
“”That's what happens when you're on Super Male Vitality, Brain Force, Caveman and Fluoride Shield all at once.
The Alex Avalanche is a particular debating style common to Jones; in fact, it's the only rhetorical technique that he ever employs. The Avalanche is similar to the Gish Gallop, wherein the interviewee completely dominates the discussion, not allowing the interviewer, or any other panel members, an opportunity to interject and add their own thoughts or opinions. The Alex Avalanche is the Gish Gallop on meth, as it involves screaming, wild gesticulations, crying, loud grunting, flop sweat and generally throwing a tantrum befitting Jones' overdeveloped-baby-like appearance.
The phrase was coined following Jones' antics during his appearance on the BBC's Sunday Politics, where he ranted non-stop about the Bilderberg Group and how they were behind the implementation of the Euro, which was somehow originally a Nazi plot. Meanwhile, on Alex Jones' Facebook page, his supporters complained about his poor treatment on the show and that he wasn't given time to "explain himself", apparently blind to the fact that the man was given ample time because he didn't shut up for five minutes. The tirade was a simple repeat of his performance against Piers Morgan on the subject of gun control.
In response to the 2018-2019 lawsuit against Jones by parents of the Sandy Hook massacre as well as accusations of Jones using hate speech, several media platforms barred or greatly restricted his presence, including Facebook, Apple, YouTube, and Spotify Stitcher. Paypal later followed suit and banned Infowars and related sites, stating that Paypal "found instances that promoted hate or discriminatory intolerance against certain communities and religions, which run counter to our core value of inclusion." The official InfoWars apps were also removed from mobile app stores: Apple removed the iOS client in 2018 for "objectionable content", while it wasn't until the Coronavirus pandemic when Google was forced to remove InfoWars from their Play Store due to reports, er, deliberate fabrications, made by Jones.
Fellow-Texan Ted Cruz bravely came to Jones' defense by grossly botching a paraphrase of the Martin Niemöller poem against persecution and anti-semitism; Cruz's rendition was, "As the poem goes, you know, first they came for Alex Jones. That does not end well."
In 2019, Facebook banned Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Infowars and four other individuals (Louis Farrakhan, Paul Nehlen, Milo Yiannopoulos and Laura Loomer) as "dangerous individuals and organizations".
Apparently, Jones never saw this coming because they did not routinely put copies of YouTube videos on Infowars.[note 9]
On March 10th, 2020, Jones was arrested for drinking and driving, under the influence of sake after leaving a Japanese restaurant. He was released on $3,000 bail the next day. Jones claims on the Infowars site that he was only drinking a little bit (although he had a blood alcohol level of 0.079, 0.001 alcohol points away from the limit); drivers in Texas can be charged with DWI even if they are under the limit and if their driving is impaired.
In a sign of Jones' increasingly desperate attention-seeking, and a clear vote of no-confidence in the emergency food supplies that Jones sells in his Infowars store, during the 2019-20 COVID-19 outbreak on May 1 2020, Alex Jones fantasized an apocalypse from this virus where food supplies would dry up to the point where he would "literally (look) at my neighbors now going ‘Am I ready to hang them up and gut them and skin them and chop them up?' and you know what, I’m ready... I’ll eat my neighbors... I’ll eat your ass, I will!"
In early 2021, it emerged, to absolutely no one's surprise, that Jones helped fund and organise the January 6 "Stop the Steal" rally that ultimately ended up fueling an attempted coup. For all his delusional claims about shadowy cabals of elites trying to organise mass violence or dictatorships, he helped to incite a real one. The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is astounding.
Surprisingly, Jones has managed to get a number of high-profile guests on his show (and, not so surprisingly, a lot of high-profile nutters), including:
- Mike Adams the Health Ranger.
- Buzz Aldrin, second human to walk on the Moon.
- Joe Arpaio
- Mimi Al Laham, otherwise known as SyrianGirlPartisan
- Steven Anderson, hate pastor of the Faithful World Baptist Church of Tempe, Arizona, who praised the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, claiming there were "50 less pedophiles in the world."
- Chuck Baldwin
- Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin
- Owen Benjamin
- Russell Brand, actor and comedian.
- Vincent Bugliosi, prosecutor of Charles Manson and critic of JFK assassination conspiracies.
- 'Lord' Christopher Monckton, former deputy of UKIP and fake Lord.
- Pat Buchanan
- Noam Chomsky Considering that Chomsky once gave Sam Harris the time of day he must get bored often.
- Michel Chossudovsky
- Piers Corbyn
- Steven Crowder
- Jonathan Davis, the vocalist of American nu metal band KoRn.
- Vox Day
- Mark Dice, conservative Christian conspiracy theorist and activist, has been a frequent guest on the show over the past eight years.
- Lou Dobbs, former CNN and current Faux anchor.
- Dinesh D'Souza
- Aleksandr Dugin
- David Duke
- Nigel Farage, MEP and leader of The Brexit Party
- Joseph Farah
- Louis Farrakhan
- Nick Fuentes
- Yukihisa Fujita
- Ben Garrison
- Faith Goldy
- Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, raw foodist, and chemtrail believer
- David Ray Griffin
- Vani Hari, the FoodBabe.
- Seymour Hersh
- David Icke
- Immortal Technique, rap musician who preaches roughly the same theories Jones does, only from a left-wing perspective
- Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico and the 2012 and 2016 presidential candidate of the Libertarian Party.
- Mike Judge, creator of popular television shows King of the Hill and Beavis and Butt-head.
- James O'Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas to talk about his latest scoops
- Alan Keyes
- Jason Kessler
- Adam Kokesh
- Dennis Kucinich
- Lyndon LaRouche
- Michael Marcavage of Repent America.
- Gavin McInnes
- Texe Marrs
- Stefan Molyneux
- Ralph Nader
- Paul Nehlen
Gay marriage does not sleep because ofChuck Norris.
- Rand Paul (whom he endorsed in the 2016 Presidential Election)
- Ron Paul (whom he endorsed in the
20082012 Presidential Election).
- Brittany Pettibone — novelist, alt-right conspiracy theorist, Trump supporter, and possible RationalWikian (User:BrittanyPBone)
- Lew Rockwell
- Dave Rubin, 'comedian', host of The Rubin Report, and former member of The Young Turks
- Luke Rudkowski
- Gad Saad, evolutionary behavioural psychologist
I'm on a drug calledCharlie Sheen.
- Richard Spencer
- Richard Stallman.
- Roger Stone 
- John Trudell, a Native American activist, poet, occasional actor and musician. In a nutshell he's the bizarro version of Alex Jones in regards to sanity, truthfulness, common sense, and grasp on reality.
- Donald Trump (whom he endorsed in the 2016 Presidential Election)
- Jesse Ventura
- Alan Watt
In a nutshell
- Art Bell — Pine for the good old days of a hippie broadcasting from the desert. Sadly, we got Tweets from the White House.
- William Cooper — Predecessor to Alex Jones. Jones took a lot of cues, ideas and narratives from Cooper. Cooper is very much the Proto-Alex Jones.
- Lyndon LaRouche — If Jones had a crazy uncle, it would be this guy.
- The Obama Deception
- Rush Limbaugh - His spiritual predecessor.
- One Angry Gamer - If Alex Jones was a gamer.
- Jeff Rense (A rival conspiracy to Jones, with each thinking the other is a double-agent of the Illuminati. Or something.)
- Kerry Cassidy — Another who can't fart without... you know
- Michael Savage — Semi-regular guest on Alex's show
- Megavitamin therapy
- Crisis actor
- Targeted individual
Want to read this in another language?
Ak hľadáte tento článok v slovenčine, môžete ho nájsť na Alex Jones (slovensky).
- Trump Ally Alex Jones Is “The Gateway Drug To White Supremacy In The United States,” SPLC’s Heidi Beirich Tells NPR, Media Matters (2016)
- 104 Actual Headlines From Alex Jones’ Infowars, Media Matters (2017)
- Alex Jones profile on Right Wing Watch
- A Strange Man is Following You, New York Magazine (2011)
- Who is Alex Jones? by Devin Burghart, IREHR (2011)
- Smokey Bear, the UN, and Hitler: How Alex Jones won an audience for his idiosyncratic blend of conspiracy theory and libertarianism.
- Alex Jones’s Bigoted Buffoonery Goes Viral in the Time of Trump
- A Trump sellout: Alex Jones trashed by former editor for playing “the race and religion card”
- Rolling Stone's list of 7 batshit conspiracy theories by Jones: 1) Satanists are taking over America. 2) Bill Gates is a eugenicist trying to wipe out minorities. 3) The government is controlling the weather. 4) Hillary Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a D.C.-area pizza restaurant. 5) The government is complicit in countless terrorist and lone-gunman attacks. 6) Millions of undocumented immigrants illegally voted in the election 7) Former Fox News host Glenn Beck is a CIA operative.
- PizzaGate Shooter Read Alex Jones. Here Are Some Other Fans Who Perpetrated Violent Acts.
- Meet Donald Trump's Propagandist, Der Spiegel
- podcast breaking down how Alex Jones propaganda works and exploring the narratives he uses
- Spreadsheet with a list of all the episodes of Knowledge Fight that should make finding specific episodes easier.
- Alex Jones Explains the Star Wars Prequels
- Music: Alex Jones DMT Electro House Remix
- Music: Goblins (Alex Jones REMIX)
- "Five Stupid Things About Alex Jones", a video by Steve Shives
- Documentary: The Alex Jones Deception, by Troy Sexton
- Mashup: Alex Jones Issues a Warning
- Mashup: Alex Jones and the Fish People
- Mashup: Alex Jones Prays for Donald Trump
- Mashup: Alex Jones Takes Over the Government
- Mashup: Gay Frogs: Todd Dracula's Alex Jones Vines
- Mashup: Alex Jones clips
- Alex Jones auditions for Marley's ghost
- Endgame, one of his most popular films
- This was also when Alex Jones learned the zionists were putting neuro-worms in the drinking supply.
- Amphibians reproduce via a method that does not involve coitus, the male fertilizing the female's eggs after they are laid. It seems unlikely that they could even comprehend any sort of romantic relationship, straight or gay.
- You bet we are.
- Besides selling a possibly toxic dose of iodine, InfoWars engages in other quackery. Including referring to "Dr. Group" as an authority for promoting and selling supplements. Group is actually Edward F. Group III, who is a chiropractor, naturopath and nutritionist, not an MD. InfoWars sells one of Group's products, "Global Healing Center's Oxy-Powder", which has a recommended dose of 1537 mg per serving. This dose is more than 4 times the maximum recommended dose of 350 mg/day.
- We presume "nervous nellies".
- Alex Jones is the first "sociologist" to conclusively study the pack behavior of nerds.
- Consider his complete agreement with Mike Adams on the Angelina Jolie breast cancer gene "hoax", for example.
- See Timothy McVeigh.
- For example, a Mike Adams interview that is described on Infowars links to an unavailable video on YouTube.
- Lulzy Moments From Alex Jones by Morrakiu (Jan 13, 2010) YouTube.
- Part One: Alex Jones: The Godfather of Fake News (18 September 2018) Behind the Bastards via iHeart Radio.
- Infowars Host Alex Jones Blames "A Form of Psychosis" for Sandy Hook Truther Claims by Daniel Politi (March 30, 201910:21 AM) Slate.
- Alex Jones Sandy Hook Deposition Scarlett Lewis, Plaintiff vs. Alex E. Jones, Infowars LLC and Free Speech Systems LLC, Defendants. Cause No. D-1-GN-18-006623 in the District Court of Travis County, Texas (3/14/2019).
- Alex Jones blames conspiracy claims on ‘psychosis’, by AP (March 30, 2019) AP
- Alex Jones Lawyer: ‘He’s Playing a Character’ by Gideon Resnick (Updated May. 05, 2017 2:24PM ET / Published Apr. 16, 2017 8:35PM ET) Daily Beast.
- Right-Wing Pundit Fights to Keep Custody of His Kids by Ryan Kocian (April 19, 2017) Courthouse News Service.
- Who is Alex Jones? by Devin Burghart (October 18, 2011) Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights.
- Alex Jones Y2K: Party Like It's A Nuclear War! by Mason L. Bilderberg. iLLumiNuTTi (archived from July 6, 2017).
- Remember that time Alex Jones tried to start a Y2K riot? by Matt Novak (7/16/15 1:00pm) Gizmodo.
- Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton Is a Literal Demon Who Smells Like Sulfur (People Around Her Said So) by Robyn Pennacchia (October 11, 2016) Patheos.
- Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Says President-Elect Trump Called To Thank His Audience. Jones: Trump Says He Will "Be On In The Next Few Weeks" by Ben Dimiero (November 14, 2016 9:52 AM EST) Media Matters for America.
- Trump praises 9/11 truther's 'amazing' reputation by Eric Bradner (Updated 2228 GMT, December 2, 2015) CNN.
- The Alex Jones Channel: Description YouTube (archived from August 17, 2017).
- Who Is Alex Jones, Anyway? Five Fun Factoids by Jeff Bercovici (1/09/2013 @ 12:57PM) Forbes]
- Alex Jones Is About To Explode by Nate Blakeslee (March 2010) Texas Monthly (archived from February 27, 2010).
- Rant from Waking Life.
- Scene from A Scanner Darkly (May 2, 2011) YouTube (archived copy).
- A Few Words on Alex Jones, Insane Clown of the Apocalypse Posse by Hal Mundane (18 Jul 2014). Archived from September 14, 2014.
- Alex Jones Lulz 6 by Morrakiu (Jul 14, 2010) YouTube
- News Archive: New World Order Prison Planet (archived from March 26, 2004).
- News Archive: Bilderberg Prison Planet (archived from April 15, 2004).
- News Archive: Skull and Bones Prison Planet (archived from April 15, 2004).
- News Archive: Freemasonry Prison Planet (archived from April 1, 2004).
- The Alex Jones Machine by Lorie Kramer (July 12, 2009).
- Carrie Fisher Dead At 60 — What Really Happened? (Dec 27, 2016) Alex Jones Channel via YouTube. This video is no longer available.
- Loose Change: Final Cut. Full Cast & Crew (2007) IMDb.
- 9/11 News Archive: 9/11 Prison Planet (archived from December 29, 2017).
- London Bombings Data Page Prison Planet (archived from February 4, 2012).
- Terrorstorm (Feb 22, 2010) Youtube (archived version).
- The Tsunami: More Than a Natural Disaster? Prison Planet (archived from January 20, 2005).
- In Depth: Hurricane Katrina Prison Planet (archived from November 16, 2005).
- Sandy Hook parents sue conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for defamation. (17 April 2018) Reuters.
- Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamation by Matthew Haag (17 April 2018) The New York Times.
- More families of slain Sandy Hook children sue right-wing radio host Alex Jones (23 May 2018) ABC News.
- Alex Jones Harasses Bernie Sanders At LAX & Then Gets Schooled By Random Dude by Secular Talk (Jun 7, 2018) YouTube.
- Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado: The Government "Can Create And Steer Groups Of Tornadoes," But Jones Isn't Sure That Happened In Oklahoma by Oliver Willis & Ben Dimiero (May 21, 2013 4:42 PM EDT) Media Matters for America.
- What passes for wingnut humor? Alex Jones gives us a demonstration by Steven Payne (2013/05/25 · 12:52) Daily Kos.
- Classic Alex Jones. Bingo, Mr. Maddow! by Gennady Chernyak (Jan 14, 2011) YouTube. Note: video removed, no archive available.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev was an Alex Jones fan: The elder brother and alleged mastermind of the Boston bombings read Infowars, according to a relative by Alex Seitz-Wald (Tuesday, Apr 23, 2013 02:08 PM PDT) Salon.
- Jones Still Reporting the Wrong Suspect by Ed Brayton (April 24, 2013) Patheos: Dispatches from the Culture Wars.
- Body of Missing Student at Brown Is Discovered by Jess Bidgood (April 25, 2013) The New York Times.
- A Day After Hosting Trump, Alex Jones Calls San Bernardino Shooting A "False Flag". Jones: "Notice It's A Democrat-Controlled State And They Want To Demonize The Second Amendment" (12/03/15 1:55 PM EST) Media Matters for America.
- San Bernardino False Flag: Multiple Witnesses Reported Three White Men Shooting. Dr. Steve Pieczenik: False flag for the Obama anti-gun agenda by Kurt Nimmo and Adan Salazar (December 7, 2015) InfoWars (archived from June 19, 2019).
- Alex Jones Already Calling Orlando a 'False Flag' by Sam Reisman (11:32 am, June 13th, 2016) Mediaite.
- Alex Jones Blames LGBT Community For Anti-Gay Orlando Attack by Secular Talk (Jun 14, 2016) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones Says Globalists Ordered Florida School Shooting Because FISA Memo Was Released (Feb 15, 2018) RWW Watch via YouTube.
- New Levels of Absurdity: Alex Jones Says The Government is Turning Us Gay with Chemical Warfare: The conspiracy nut tells his truther narrative about marriage equality by Alex Seitz-Wald (June 27, 2013) Alternet.
- Alex Jones Talks About Gay Frogs by WontonMitUns (May 24, 2015) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones Gay Frog Press Conference: Big pharma chemicals creating homosexual biosphere (March 17, 2017) InfoWars (archived from April 22, 2018).
- Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females by Robert Sanders (March 1, 2010) Berkeley News.
- Male Frogs May Be Turning Female Thanks to Estrogen in Suburban Waste by Douglas Main (9/7/15 at 6:41 PM) Newsweek.
- Animals' Sexual Changes Linked to Waste, Chemicals by James Owen (March 1, 2004) National Geographic News.
- Does Atrazine Influence Larval Development and Sexual Differentiation in Xenopus laevis? by Werner Kloas, et al. (2009) Toxicol. Sci. 107(2):376–384.
- Alex Jones: Funniest Moments Ever (Part 1) by Steven Venus (Aug 16, 2012) YouTube (archived from March 31, 2018).
- The Murder Of Hunter S. Thompson Prison Planet (archived from October 1, 2017).
- The Murder Of Gary Webb Prison Planet (archived from November 20, 2017).
- Archive: Murder of Diana Prison Planet (archived from August 9, 2017).
- Did The NWO Murder Scalia? Supreme Court Justice found with pillow over his face doesn’t get autopsy (February 16, 2016) InfoWars (archived from April 9, 2017).
- Special Report: Was Prince Murdered by Illuminati Record Exes? Prince was on the verge of yet another wave in his career, and had total control (Apr 23, 2016) InfoWars (archived from December 22, 2016).
- Alex Jones: Nerds Are Evil People with Brains Want to Take Us Over by ShadeManVendetta (Apr 20, 2013) YouTube.
- Survival Shield X-2 Infowars Store (archived from March 3, 2017)
- The Online Store Where Preppers Buy Their Bulls**t Cure-Alls by Ashley Feinberg (Feb 18, 2015, 10:30am) Gizmodo.
- Nutrient Recommendations: Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI) National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements (2011).
- How Alex Jones Uses Fear of the Government to Sell Diet Supplements by Spenser Davis (Jul 22 2016, 6:00am) Motherboard Vice.
- Fluoride: Poison On Tap Documentary: Fluoride exposure can have serious health consequences by Edward Group (November 17, 2015) Infowars (archived from February 4, 2016).
- Meet the Man Behind Global Healing Center: Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM Global Healing Center
- Advanced Liver Cleanse Pack InfoWars
- Alex Jones Says Atheists Worship Satan (May 15, 2012) YouTube (archived copy).
- $1.3 Billion Powerball Winner Announced (January 11, 2016) InfoWars (archived from January 18, 2016).
- Alex Jones: Funniest Moments Ever (Part 5) by Steven Venus (Mar 30, 2013) YouTube (archived from November 6, 2015).
- "On the eve of his own child custody trial, Alex Jones suggests Obama’s daughters aren’t his own" by Jonathan Tilove (April 17, 2017) Austin-American Statesman.
- Alex Jones: Is Michelle Obama Transgender? It would explain a lot (May 16, 2016) Infowars (archived from December 8, 2016).
- Caveman True Paleo Formula InfoWars Store (archived from May 24, 2017).
- Berserk Alex Jones: Liberal Lesbians 'Wanna Eat Your Brain' & 'Torture You' by Secular Talk (Dec 5, 2017) Twitter (archived copy).
- Alex Jones: 'I've Been Told By Sources' Hillary Clinton Is A 'Demon' by Secular Talk (Oct 11, 2016) Twitter ([https://web.archive.org/web/20161011234813/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iv2xYHBkXk archived copy).
- Alex Jones: Morning Joe Hosts Possessed By 'Spirits' From Other 'Dimensions' by Secular Talk (Dec 8, 2017) Twitter (archived copy).
- Alex Jones Melts Down & Yells At Friend Joe Rogan by Secular Talk (Jun 25, 2018) Twitter (archived copy).
- InfoWars Anchor Wears Tin Foil Hat! by THElNFOWARRlOR (Jan 23, 2015) YouTube.
- the power of alex's aluminum hat by metaljacket 35 (Dec 28, 2016) YouTube.
- Alex Jones Funniest Moments Ever! Part 3 by Steven Venus (Mar 18, 2013) YouTube.
- Video offers "irrefutable proof" that Bill Hicks is Alex Jones by Ben Cannon (Nov 24, 2014 4:27 PM) A.V. Club.
- Alex Jones is Bill Hicks!? (Sunday, May 26, 2013) The Atlantean Conspiracy.
- In Travis County custody case, jury will search for real Alex Jones by Jonathan Tilove (Posted Apr 18, 2017 at 12:01 AM; Updated Sep 22, 2018 at 12:17 AM) Austin-American Statesman
- "Alex Jones on Leaked Video: 'I Wish I Never Met Trump'" by Michael Edison Hayden, Southern Poverty Law Center, 2021 March 02
- RWW News: Jones: I Am Not Fake! by Right Wing Watch (Apr 18, 2017) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones Loses Primary Custody Of His Children: The conspiracy theorist had near exclusive care since a bitter 2015 divorce. by Ron Dicker (04/28/2017 11:20 am ET; Updated Apr 28, 2017) Huffington Post.
- YouTube: Alex Jones Tv 1/2:The Pimp Game! (Jul 29, 2009) YouTube (archived from ).
- Globalist Elite — Guidance by Machine Elves Contacted Through DMT Alex Jones Radio Show (archived copy from May 14, 2012).
- Alex Jones: Five Things to Know Anti-Defamation League.
- Alex Jones Is Accused of Discrimination and Sexual Harassment by Former InfoWars Employees: One staffer says he was dubbed "The Resident Jew," another claims she was groped. by Kanyakrit Vongkiatkajorn (Feb. 28, 2018 8:13 PM) Mother Jones.
- That's exactly what a demon would say Free Thought Blogs: Pharyngula.
- Christian Idiocy 13 (Alex Jones Edition) by thesunofjuda (Aug 1, 2009) YouTube.
- Enough of Gay Tyranny by bzerbel (December 26, 2013) InfoWars (archived from February 23, 2017).
- Angelina Jolie inspires women to maim themselves by celebrating perverted double mastectomies by Mike Adams, via Natural News (May 15, 2013) '"InfoWars (archived from November 1, 2013).
- Truther Consequences: Meet the next Glenn Beck by Michelle Goldberg (October 6, 2009) The New Republic.
- If you believe Alex Jones and his Infowars stuff, then you're being a dick to your brain. You're saying *screw you* to your own brain. by Christoph Rehage (3:41 PM - 4 Apr 2017) Twitter (archived from 4 Apr 2017 13:05:11 UTC).
- Alex Jones Credits via IMDb
- New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen (Full Length HD) ChangeDaChannel (Feb 29, 2012) YouTube (archived copy).
- Infowars' Alex Jones Is Trump's CAPS LOCK Advisor The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (Feb 23, 2017) YouTube.
- Infowars: Witness the horror.
- Alexa Infowars.com Site Info, Alexa.com.
- 10 Things the Elite Are Planning for You in the Next 4 Years (2013-2016) by thenewsurvivalist (Dec 6, 2012) YouTube (archived copy).
- 40 Volcanoes Are Erupting Right Now, And 34 Of Them Are Along The Ring Of Fire: You may not have noticed, but our planet is becoming increasingly unstable by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse (May 15, 2015) InfoWars (archived from October 30, 2015).
- Debunked: Significant Increase in Volcano Eruptions by Mick West (May 15, 2015) Metabunk.org.
- Neomasculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women: Should men be ashamed of masculinity? by Paul Joseph Watson (May 18, 2015) InfoWars (archived from November 6, 2015).
- Oath Keepers: Prepare for Economic Collapse. Obama trying to start race war (July 7, 2015) InfoWars (archived from October 6, 2015).
- New MTV Show Publicly Shames White People For "What They’ve Done in America": White People documentary hosted by illegal immigrant features young Americans crying over their "white privilege" by Paul Joseph Watson (July 9, 2015) InfoWars (archived from July 15, 2015).
- The Truth About the Michael Brown Shooting: Who are the real racists? by Paul Joseph Watson (November 19, 2014) InfoWars (archived from November 24, 2014).
- Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren't Talk About: Police brutality targeting blacks will not subside until this becomes part of the national conversation by Paul Joseph Watson (May 5, 2015) InfoWars (archived from May 5, 2015).
- Hillary's VP: Whites Must Become a "Minority" to Atone For Racism: 'The burden is on Caucasians' by Paul Joseph Watson (August 16, 2016) Infowars (archived from December 1, 2016).
- Professor Calls For "Whiteness" to be "Abolished": "We need to… demolish the whole concept" by Paul Joseph Watson (April 6, 2016) Infowars (archived from December 22, 2016).
- Lena Dunham Skit Celebrates Extinction of Straight White Men: 'I Feel Pretty Good About It'. "Well white men are a problem, straight white men are a big problem, that's for sure." by Chris Menahan (November 3, 2016) Infowars (archived from November 29, 2016).
- The Truth About White Privilege: What's "white privilege" and what are they NOT telling you about it? by Kit Daniels (December 17, 2015) Infowars (archived from August 21, 2018).
- Bernie Sanders: Very White. Things get complex and expensive when viewed through a racist lens (January 21, 2016) Infowars (archived from August 22, 2018).
- Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men: "I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families" by Neil Munro via Breitbart (July 9, 2016) Infowars (archived from December 8, 2016).
- Is New Star Wars Movie Anti-White? We investigate (October 22, 2015) Infowars (archived from October 26, 2015).
- Feds 'lose' audits for Fort Knox Gold: Freedom of Information Act request draws telling response Reposted from RT (July 4, 2015) Infowars (archived from August 22, 2018).
- America is Running Out of Time! Is an economic collapse imminent? by Darrin McBreen (July 10, 2015) Infowars (archived from April 10, 2017).
- 12 Years a Slave to Become Mandatory Viewing in Government Schools (February 28, 2014) Infowars (archived from April 14, 2015).
- Dozens Dead After Terror Attack in Turkish Border City: More than 100 reported wounded reposted from CNN (July 20, 2015) Infowars (archived from February 23, 2017).
- Alex Jones' InfoWars Store Fine, go ahead and click here. Feel your brain deflate (archived from February 7, 2015).
- TruthBang (archived from December 24, 2017).
- Vaccines: The Deadly "Cure" PrisonPlanet (archived copy from August 9, 2008).
- Dumbing Down Society: How to Reverse its Effects
- How to Detox Fluorides From Your Body by The Vigilent Citizen (Aug 2, 2010) PrisonPlanet.
- Rush Limbaugh: 'Somebody Needs to Tell Me Why It’s Wrong for White People to Vote Their Interests' by Chris Menahan (November 10, 2016) PrisonPlanet.
- site:forum.prisonplanet.com "white genocide" Google search
- Prisonplanet.com Site Info (archived April 20, 2016).
- Your alternate news site sucks Maddox
- Prison Planet (archived copy from August 24, 2010). This isn't an exact copy of the page, but it's damn close.]
- Balefire A Wheel of Time Wiki.
- Studies Healthy Hearts Club (archived from August 7, 2010).
- Genesis Communications Network on SourceWatch
- 6 Stage Water Filter (archived from August 21, 2010).
- Richard Linklater on Casting Alex Jones in ‘Waking Life’: ‘I Just Thought He Was Kind of Funny’: 17 years later, he thinks it's "insane" that the InfoWars host is taken seriously. by Michael Nordine (Aug 12, 2018 2:02 pm) IndieWire.
- "Megyn Kelly Vivisects Bloated Conspiracy Hog Alex Jones" by Matt Taibbi (21 June 2017) Rolling Stone.
- JREF's Pigasus Awards "Honors" Dubious Peddlers of "Woo" (01 April 2013) James Randi Educational Foundation.
- Alex Jones Fires Back At 'Coward, Punk, Rat Bastard' O'Reilly: 'You Think You're So Tough?!' by Matt Wilstein (7:11 pm, May 30th, 2013) Mediaite.
- Andrew Neil calls Alex Jones an idiot in Sunday Politics clash: US shock jock lambasted by BBC TV presenter after interrupting fellow guest to warn viewers over 'Bilderberg Group puppeteers' by Alexandra Topping (Sunday 9 June 2013 13.00 EDT) The Guardian.
- BBC host to Alex Jones: ‘You are the worst person I have ever interviewed’ by Stephen C. Webster (June 9, 2013) Raw Story.
- Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan On Gun Control — CNN 1/7/2013 YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones Links Syrian Weapons Proposal To Human Extinction Plot: Jones' Globalist Theory Connects Weapons Inspectors To Plans For Replacing Humans With "New Species" Of Human-Machine Hybrids by Brian Powell (September 11, 2013 9:15 AM EDT) Media Matters for America.
- National Movement to Boycott NFL Launched: Pro-Obamacare NFL launches war on Second Amendment by Adan Salazar (December 3, 2013) InfoWars (archived from January 4, 2015).
- Das Geheimnis der Zitrone (Das Geheimnis der Zitrone) Infowars-Deutschland (archived from June 10, 2013).
- Linklater’s conspiracy (November 21, 2006) The Washington Times (archived from August 20, 2017).
- Richard Linklater Interviewed by Alex Jones (07/13/2006 - 3:30am) 911 Blogger (archived from February 28, 2015).
- See the Wikipedia article on My Struggle (The X-Files).
- Fox's X-Files revival has controversial new theories: Chris Carter on his Fox hit's return, which warns of a UN takeover and links 9/11 to UFOs by James Hibberd (January 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM EST) Entertainment Weekly.
- FBI investigating if right-wing sites had role in campaign hacks by Jason Silverstein (March 21, 2017, 11:13 AM) New York Daily News.
- InfoWars' Alex Jones Loses Custody Case, Ex-Wife Wins Right to Decide Where Children Live: Jones had been fighting to retain custody of his three children in the nine-day trial, with his lawyers arguing his InfoWars persona is simply a character. by Ben Hartman (Updated May. 05, 2017 2:31PM ET; Published Apr. 27, 2017 11:35PM ET) Daily Beast.
- Alex Jones is a narcissist, a witness testifies. And he’s undermining his own attorneys. by Callum Borchers (20 April 2017) The Washington Post.
- Eye of the Stormer by Keegan Hankes (February 09, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Alex Jones blasts at the BBC One Sunday Politics by MehdiZejnulahu (Jun 9, 2013) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones — "Paul Joseph Watson just confronted Bilderberg member Ed Balls at the BBC. Video coming soon." by Alex Jones (9 June 2013) Facebook (archived from April 13, 2015).
- Alex Jones Piers Morgan Part 1. 1776 Will Commence Again' If Guns Taken Away by Les Grossman (Jan 7, 2013) YouTube (archived from July 2, 2013).
- Alex Jones loses his empire — but not because he's a liar by Molly Roberts (August 7, 2018 at 8:39 PM) The Washington Post.
- 'First They Came for Alex Jones': Ted Cruz's Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme: While liberals and the media cower, the Texas senator heroically defends the influential conspiracy theorist — and all others — from the tyrannical censorship of Big Tech. by Justin Miller (August 6, 2018) Texas Observer.
- PayPal bans Alex Jones, saying Infowars 'promoted hate or discriminatory intolerance' by Brian Fung (September 21, 2018) The Washington Post.
- Google Bans Infowars Android App Over Coronavirus Claims
- 🚨 Breaking! 🚨 Tech Giants Admit Alex Jones #Censorship Part of A Larger Take Down Of Internet Freedom 🚫 by @RealAlexJones (August 8, 2018) Twitter (archived on 8 Aug 2018 20:04:07 UTC).
- Facebook Bans Alex Jones, Louis Farrakhan And Other 'Dangerous' Individuals by Matthew S. Schwartz (May 3, 20198:12 AM ET) NPR.
- Community Standards: 2. Dangerous Individuals and Organizations Facebook.
- Mike Adams: China and Satan Use a Very Similar Scoring System: Find out the similarities in this epic interview (APRIL 5, 2018) Infowars (archived copy).
- Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested on drunk driving charge by Tamar Lapin (March 10, 2020 | 6:06pm) The New York Post.
- "Increasingly Desperate Alex Jones Says He Will Kill and Eat His Neighbors" by Matthew Gault, 2020 May 1
- "Jan. 6 Rally Funded by Top Trump Donor, Helped by Alex Jones, Organizers Say" by Shalini Ramachandran, Alexandra Berzon, and Rebecca Ballhaus, Wall Street Journal, 2021 February 1
- "Alex Jones claims he paid for rally that preceded Capitol riot by Kara Carlson, Austin American-Statesman, 2021 Jan 9
- "Alex Jones Incited the Capitol Riot on Facebook Even Though He Was Banned 2 Years Ago" by David Gilbert, Vice News, 2021 April 1
- Alex Jones Interviews Astronaut Buzz Aldrin (2009) by Deep Space TV (October 29, 2017) YouTube (archived copy).
- Joe Arpaio thanks conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for getting his story to Donald Trump, who is reportedly poised to pardon the former sheriff by Timothy Johnson (08/23/17 3:58 PM EDT) Media Matters for America.
- Down the Alt-Right’s Syrian Rabbit Hole: How a Chemical Attack in 2013 set the Stage for Trump’s Post-Truth Presidency, and How We Can Fight Back. by Patrick Hilsman (December 29, 2016) Pulse.
- The Kardashian Look-Alike Trolling for Assad: Maram Susli calls ISIS an American puppet, compares Nazis to Zionists—and is quickly gaining a global following, including one of MIT’s most storied professors. by Noah Shachtman & Michael Kennedy (Updated Jul. 12, 2017 6:43PM ET / Published Oct. 17, 2014 5:45AM ET) Daily Beast.
- Infowars talks to Steven Anderson about the New World Order by framingtheworld (Feb 13, 2014) YouTube (archived copy).
- Chuck Baldwin on the Alex Jones Show by the Official Chuck Baldwin (May 23,2013) 'YouTube.
- Sargon of Akkad: "Sargon of Akkad & Alex Jones: FULL INTERVIEW" YouTube. August 30, 2019.
- "He Criticized David Hogg And Was Banned From The Internet" InfoWars - Alex Jones Channel (September 2018)
- Russell Brand Blasts MSM Lies in Mindblowing Interview by The Alex Jones Channel (Aug 31, 2013) YouTube (archived from September 1, 2013).
- Vincent Bugliosi on Alex Jones Show (Jan 25, 2010) YouTube.
- Lord Monckton: The Evil of the Hard Left by 1000frolly (Jan 28, 2017) YouTube.
- Lord Christopher Monckton on Alex Jones Tv 1/5:Lord Monckton Talks About Climategate by The Alex Jones Channel (Nov 27, 2009) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones interviews Pat Buchanan. Part 1 of 5 (Nov 25, 2009) YouTube.
- Alex Jones Interviews Noam Chomsky (Part 1) by TrystanCJ (May 19, 2007) YouTube (archived copy). Noam is bored, wants to debate Alex Jones.]
- Alex Jones Interviews Noam Chomsky (Part 2) by TrystanCJ (May 19, 2007) YouTube.
- Wednesday: The Alex Jones Show. Former Border Agent: Gov’t Using Immigrant Children For ‘Asymmetrical Warfare.’ Plus, Pilots Heard Ukrainian Air Traffic Control Order MH17 to Change Route.July 23, 2014 by Prison Planet.tv..
- Weather Weapons and Other Systems with Piers Corbyn The Alex Jones Channel (Jun 18, 2013) YouTube (archived from June 19, 2013).
- Alex Jones Interviews Steven Crowder by News Blip (March 22,2018) YouTube (archived copy).
- Korn NSA - Jonathan Davis Interview Alex Jones 2-17-14 by Scott Wilkins (Feb 17, 2014) YouTube (archived copy.
- Vox Day Visits Alex Jones by NewsBlip (Aug 9, 2018) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones with Mark Dice by wes92i (Nov 14, 2018) YouTube.
- Lou Dobbs on the Alex Jones Show (Part 1) by urWURLDnow (Mar 6, 2008) YouTube (archived copy).
- Infowars: Dinesh D'Souza Interview by Dinesh D'Souza (Jun 12, 2014) YouTube.
- ADG infowars.25.10.2017 by Alexandr Dugin (Oct 28, 2017) YouTube.
- David Duke Debates Alex Jones (8-18-15) ConspiracyScope (Aug 18, 2015) YouTube (archived from August 20, 2015).
- Nigel Farage on Alex Jones Tv 1/3: Farage Attacks EU President As "Quiet Assassin" of Nation States The Alex Jones Channel (Feb 26, 2010) YouTube (archived from July 29, 2013).
- Joseph Farah: Obama is A Walking False Flag! The Alex Jones Channel (Jul 5, 2012) YouTube (archived from April 30, 2014). Farah: 'Spy drone' buzzed my home.
- Minister Farrakhan - Alex Jones Interview (Full Version) by Jesse Muhammad (Feb 7, 2020) YouTube.
- Nick Fuentes on Alex Jones show (October 30,2019) YouTube.
- UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP: Fujita says potential move afoot to have global body probe suspicions surrounding terror attacks by Paul Joseph Watson (March 31, 2008) Prison Planet (archived from April 1, 2008).
- Alex Jones Intrviews Ben Garrison (June 27,2017) YouTube.
- We Should Be Glad White Nationalist Faith Goldy Ran for Public Office: In Canada, and in the U.S. midterms, we should welcome the chance to expose and challenge neo-Nazis when they come out of the woodwork. It's far harder to challenge the white supremacy built into our political culture by Mira Sucharov (Oct 25, 2018 3:25 PM) Haaretz.
- Comedian Dick Gregory Dead at 84: Jedi-level infowarrior leaves behind massive legacy (August 20, 2017) Infowars (archived from February 23, 2019).
- David Ray Griffin on Alex Jones 10/2009: Official Report About 9/11 is Unscientific and False - 1/4 (Oct 24, 2009) YouTube.
- Food Babe: Modern Beer Is Chemical Soup: Full Interview by The Alex Jones Channel (Jun 11, 2014) YouTube.
- "Seymour Hersh on the Alex Jones Show 12/30/2015" FloydAnderson (Jan 1, 2016) YouTube (archived copy).
- David Icke & Alex Jones: Full Interview by thesourwarhead (Dec 5, 2019) YouTube.
- Immortal Technique On Fire with Alex Jones part 1 by anishresistancebopa (Mar 28, 2013) YouTube.
- Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson Exposes Government Abuses and Hypocrisy by The Alex Jones Channel (Jan 20, 2014) YouTube (archived from May 11, 2016).
- Mike Judge Interview by The Alex Jones Channel (Jun 19, 2008) YouTube (archived from February 2, 2017).
- , First appearance was in 2013, , ,  , ] by how2findtruth (Nov 6, 2011) YouTube.
- Alan Keyes on the Alex Jones Show 8/14/2009 Part 1 of 5 FloydAnderson (Aug 15, 2009) 'YouTube.
- Infowars Interviews Charlottesville Organizer Jason Kessler] by the NWOInfowar Show(August 18, 2017)"Brighteon
- Adam Kokesh Calls For Illegitimate Government Overthrow by allupinurbutt0 (May 6, 2013) YouTube.
- Alex Jones - Dennis Kucinich (1) by newworldterror (Mar 13, 2009) YouTube.
- Nuclear Armageddon if WWIII Starts: Lyndon LaRouche Reports (February 11, 2012) InfoWars (archived from February 12, 2012).
- Michael Marcavage on the Alex Jones Show: Free Speech Zone p1 by Joe Gordon (Jul 11, 2008) Twitter.
- Alex Jones interviews Gavin McInnes ... and they end up punching each other by Rojee Radio (December 16, 2018) YouTube.
- Texe Marrs and Alex Jones Talk about Israel by Floyd Anderson]. YouTube, 20 March 2019
- Human Freedom: It's Now or Never! | Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux by Stefan Molyneux (Dec 14, 2013) InfoWars (YouTube).
- Ralph Nader on The Alex Jones Show: Investigate 9 11 by Joe Gordon (Sep 23, 2008) YouTube.
- Alex Jones Interviews Paul Nehlan August 8 2016 by Kevin Peterson (Aug 9, 2016) YouTube.
- Chuck Norris on The Alex Jones Show "Ron Paul was Right" 1/2 by The Alex Jones Channel (Oct 1, 2008) YouTube (archived from April 10, 2017).
- How America's Leading Conspiracy Theorist Helped Launch Rand Paul's Career: Paul Told 9/11 Truth "Founding Father" Alex Jones He Couldn't Win Senate Race Without Him by Eric Hananoki (04/02/15 11:02 AM EDT) Media Matters for America.
- Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show People Are Finally Waking Up To The Tyranny 1_2 by how2findtruth (Oct 23, 2011) YouTube.
- Alt-Right 'PizzaGate Expert' Starts GoFundMe for Her Podcast, Internet Revolts by John Bonazzo (01/30/17 2:17pm) The Observer.
- Authors Risk Career Publicly Supporting Trump: Political views frowned upon in liberally biased writing community (October 14, 2016) InfoWars (archived from September 24, 2019).
- Twitter Purge of "Alt Right": Censorship of alternative media ramping up as Trump prepares to take office (November 17, 2016) InfoWars (archived from September 26, 2019).
- Alex Jones interviews Lew Rockwell September 8th 2014 by The Alex Jones Channel (Sep 10, 2014) YouTube.
- Dave Rubin Joins Infowars LIVE To Talk About The Cult Of The Left by The Alex Jones Channel (Mar 9, 2017) YouTube (archived from March 15, 2017).
- Alex Jones - Luke Rudkowski - Sept 21 2011 - part 1/3 by bishowkt (Sep 22, 2011) YouTube.
- Liberal Professor Speaks Out Against SJW's And PC Culture by Nathan Haiduk (Jun 10, 2016) YouTube.
- Alex Jones & Charlie Sheen: FULL INTERVIEW (2009) by thesourwarhead (Oct 9, 2019) YouTube.
- Alex Jones Richard Spencer Full Interview by Ooga Booga(Januarary 14,2020)"Youtube"
- The Alex Jones Show 2012-09-05 Wednesday - Richard Stallman - Chris Hedges by Astonisher3 (Sep 5, 2012) YouTube. Chris Hedges, who is the opposite of Alex Jones on the truth scale, also is a guest on this episode.
- JONES (3rd HOUR) Thursday 2/13/20: Styxhexenhammer666, News, Reports & Analysis • Infowarsbt Ron Gibson Channel 2(Feburary 13,2020)"Brighteion
- The American Citizen is The New Indian with Activist John Trudel 1/2 by The Alex Jones Channel (Dec 29, 2011) YouTube.
- AInfoWars: Alex Jones Interviews Donald Trump - December 2, 2015 by Factbase Videos (Nov 3, 2017) YouTube.
- Jesse Ventura Alex Jones Show I Don't Trust My Government at All! by how2findtruth (Nov 6, 2011) YouTube.
- Alan Watt on Alex Jones Infowars Complete Oct-2010 Interview by Jules Manson (Feb 23, 2012) YouTube (archived copy).
- Alex Jones' Mis-Infowars: 7 Bat-Sh*t Conspiracy Theories: From "false flag" attacks to man-made hurricanes, a look at the favorite talking points of the "most paranoid man in America" by Eric Killelea (February 21, 2017) Rolling Stone.