Fun talk:Edit war
Lets compromise, how about the "RationalWiki" namespace? Bohdan
Good god, y'all!
What is it good for? (absolutely nuttin!)
- As of right now, the definition on the page is one of the best. I am going to leave it. Bohdan 17:57, 16 August 2007 (CDT)
- No, you are wrong.
- You'll never know if anyone agrees with me.
- I "Improved" the article. Locke Always Watching...... 17:39, 26 August 2007 (CDT)
You're all fools
What happened to my original article? It was deleted by a fascist, no? I demand it be restored! Bohdan 21:03, 26 August 2007 (CDT)
- It was probably "improved" by experts. humanbe in 21:06, 26 August 2007 (CDT)
A crappy version Bohdan pooped out ten days ago
An edit war is when two contributors repeatedly revert one another's edits to an article.
- There were many edits of it after then, which I ignored. This article was trash until I cleaned it up and rewrote/refactored it anyway. Sheesh! humanbe in 21:55, 26 August 2007 (CDT)