There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
George Craige Lewis
| Christ died so we may|
write articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
“”The positive aspects of Hip Hop are dung as far as the word of God is concerned
“”Hip-hop itself is a very weak demon, but has gone unattested for so long, that it has a major following.
Lewis preaches that rock (especially heavy metal) and rap and hip-hop music is the work of Satan and that some musicians are possessed. His rants are collected in the documentaries The Truth Behind Hip-Hop and The Truth Behind Rock and Roll. Note that these are all published recently, not during the 1980s moral panic. Lewis of course received his message directly from God.
- Heavy metal and hip-hop damages youth causing premarital sex, "sexual relationships without the consent of their parents", drug use, Satan worship, and suicide.
- Hip-hop culture prepares the way for the Antichrist. (But wait, wouldn't it supposedly be a good thing to bring on the End Times?)
- Hip-hop culture is "the greatest attack on the youth of the world".
- Yes, hip-hop is more harmful than world hunger, AIDS and anything else that harms young people.
- EXministries: Truth
- It looks like young people shouldn't date anyone without asking their parents first.
- Post about why blacks should be homophobic