There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:2018 board of trustees election
| I thought this|
was supposed to be
|RationalMedia Foundation (RMF)|
Dates and deadlines: (tentative)
- Nominations closed on 4th September 2018.
- Voting began on the 4th September 2018.
- Voting closed on the 11th September 2018.
- Results were confirmed on the 12th September 2018.
- Register to vote at RationalMedia Foundation/Voter registration.
- Read the guide for voters and potential nominees for further information and requirements.