| Someone is wrong on|
“”For some algorithmic reason beyond my ability to understand or control, I cannot escape Dr. Ron Paul. I did something inadvertently that led Dr. Ron Paul and his business partners to believe that I wanted to sample his loon-ness and perhaps pay for it. Nothing could be less true. He might as well be Dr. Spam who also visits my email addresses regularly.
Spam is unsolicited commercial email, commercial phone text message, or inappropriately added commercial text in a wiki page. From the perpetrator's perspective, it is the art of forcing everyone else to look at the perp's stupid advertisement and hoping some of them are stupid enough to reply to it.
- Clickbait — the webpage-based form of spam
- Monty Python — the source of the term
- Search engine optimization
- Fun:Spam generator
- Rutter: He's trying to escape what Dr. Paul sells
- Spam heists in Hawaii prompt retailers to put the wildly popular ‘mystery meat’ in locked cases by Fred Barbash (October 19, 2017 at 4:47 AM) The Washington Post.