Talk:Abrahamic religious glossary
This was initially from a request for a religious glossary on the RW:TODO. Should it be split further? It seems like there are a few options:
- A religious glossary
- An Abrahamic religious glossary
- Christian, Muslim, and Jewish glossaries (maybe a few other religions?)
- Christian, Muslim, Jewish, and general Abrahamic glossaries
- A whole bunch of glossaries for every different sect of any Abrahamic religion
- I'm amazed this is considered necessary at all. We need to explain who Adam and Eve are? I don't Adam and Eve it!
- Anyway, keep it all on one page for now and think about splitting it if it grows larger in the future. Spud (talk) 12:20, 15 June 2018 (UTC)
- There's a potentially vast amount of terminology that could be included: it's not like the manosphere glossary where a comparatively small number of unique terms arose over a few years - this is 3000 years and 10000s of people involved in theology, commentaries, church administration, church history, etc. So which should be included?
- And I'm not sure if a glossary should include people (real or imaginary), since a glossary is normally a set of definitions of words and phrases. But we can consider how to manage it if it grows. --Gospatric (talk) 13:26, 15 June 2018 (UTC)