There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- That is some impressive green ink. sshole 13:38, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Laughing at black people is rational, you guise!
How does publicly ridiculing and mocking black people contribute to 'rational' behavior? Is this necessary? What purpose do out-of-context quotes serve in informing the public?
Have you considered the fact that some of the people quoted in this article may be suffering from mental illness? Or that they are simply blowing off some steam? Is it so terrible that black people have their own website to speak their minds? I disagree with some of the things said on there, yes, but that doesn't mean that they are Literally (black) Hitler, as this overwrought, nonsensical webpage suggests.
RationalWiki doesn't seem so rational in their treatment of black people. What a joke! What a sham! You have truly disappointed me. As a black man, I wanted to believe that this was a sensible website, at least, until I saw all the hatred directed at black communities and black people. — Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk 07:38, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- I'm a bit late to this, but I'll try and answer your point.
- We are not "ridiculing and mocking black people" any more than our article on Stormfront ridicules and mocks white people. Have you considered that of the numerous pages on hate groups on this site, that the overwhelming majority of them are on white supremacist and neo-Nazi websites?
- This article ties in with our mission because it is documentation of misinformation, bigotry, pseudoscience, fundamentalism, and all manner of shite that we are completely opposed to. You are indeed correct that many of these people may be mentally ill, or just "blowing off some steam". That is no excuse for what the forum in question promotes; namely a race-based call for hatred and genocide.
- Thank you for your time, and have a good day. RoninMacbeth (talk) 03:54, 6 July 2017 (UTC)
Lots of individual quotations
Black Nationalist file + article on Southern Poverty Law Center. Black Nationalist organisations tend towards conspiracy but are great at black pride. UNIA-ACL is a Black Nationalist organisation that did a lot of good but are conspiracy theorists who are misinforming young black kids about science. —ClickerClock (talk) 07:51, 4 April 2018 (UTC)