- Hehe, you think it's that good? It was just a red link on someone's "todo" list. I have no idea what it's really supposed to be. Maybe someone who does will write it? Maybe not... ħuman 16:18, 31 July 2008 (EDT)
- I'll get round to it one day... Totnesmartin 17:31, 4 September 2008 (EDT)
Eurosceptic belief - Euroseptic.
The Eurosceptics might end up on the right side of history depending on how the next few years go. It's not even the politics of the EU, but the currency. There is serious talk of the Euro becoming a dead currency now with the debt problems in the eurozone. Nebuchadnezzar (talk) 07:23, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
Something that might help some of the dim members (read: us Americans) is if this article wasn't just explaining the difference between hard and soft Euroscepticism, but some of the complaints they have with the EU. I am aware of a lot of people who are skeptical of the EU, but I have next to no idea what exactly their beef is, and I was hoping to come here to learn something. --Logic and Empricism (talk) 16:44, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
Not Wikipedia, but also are we political advocates?
"In 2016, Britain voted to leave the EU — a move which, at the time, caused fears of a "domino effect". Thankfully, movements in favor of leaving the EU in other member states may actually have lost ground since Brexit passed." Thankfully? Does RationalWiki now have a defined political platform? Vivisectionist (talk) 12:44, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
- yes. we are anti-fucknuttery AMassiveGay (talk) 13:11, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
- Relating to this, @Hastur, I think you may be reading to it wrongly. I got the feeling that the BoN is actually trying to insert snarky Euroscepticism into the articles. I'm not going to edit war you over it, but just check this in context of their other recent edits. Regardless, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think emoticons belong into mainspace articles.
- Also, if you think my blocking of them is unfair, go ahead and undo it, but the BoN was starting to get on my nerves. Coigreach (talk) 00:16, 31 July 2020 (UTC)