Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! — Oxyaena Harass 12:04, 9 July 2019 (UTC)
- Why thank you!--Coigreach (talk) 12:25, 9 July 2019 (UTC)
Unsigned comment by TheFonz
Thats a way to summarise a edit isn't it? To quote the main page of RationalWiki: 'Don't be a dick'
- More of a play on your own edit comments wording. But, while Trumps twitter antics may be worth including, you might want to try and improve your formatting.
- Also, please sign your talk-page comments with four tildes.Coigreach (talk) 10:36, 10 July 2020 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it. No harm done.Coigreach (talk) 13:13, 10 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, have a great day! TheFonz (talk) 13:24, 10 July 2020 (UTC)
- Do you think my second attempt at including the "Trump on Twitter" section is good enough? TheFonz (talk) 09:36, 13 July 2020 (UTC)
- I leave for a three days drinking binge with my best friends and an edit war breaks at my talk page.
- Anyway, maybe don't ask for me to approve your mainspace edits, as I'm a fairly inconsequential/unproductive user who just happened to be around to revert some of your poor early attempts at snark. Just consider whether your edits actually improve the article, and whether they fit with the articles overall tone. Because if the answer to either is "no", things are going to get reverted.
- Also, GC already provided you with some links to community standards and what not, but deleting talk page comments is almost never kosher. Users can remove (or collapse) trolling or "vile" comments from their own talk page and doxing from anywhere (though doxing needs to be utterly removed by a mod or tech I think), but otherwise talk pages are community property and comments are not to be deleted.Coigreach (talk) 16:50, 13 July 2020 (UTC)#
Liz Warren page
Hi. I merged two sections together because, as you can see, they are entirely repeated information. I figured it would be easier, since the entire "Feud with Trump" page was about the Pocahontas thing anyway, that we just have one section devoted to it. Do you agree? TheLeftIsIrrational (talk) 20:35, 14 July 2020 (UTC)
- Well you didn't include in your merge any actual mention of Trump calling Warren "Pocahontas". You also removed several wordings that showed your lord and savior Trump in less than flattering light like: "(That particularly showcased his ignorance, since Pocahontas wasn't Cherokee.)". You did remove the note too that showed Warren in less than flattering light, but I'm going to put that down to Hanlon's Razor. Additionally you changed some links to ones that serve your far right purposes better you sneaky troll you.
- If you'd make a good faith merge of the two sections, I'd have no problem with it. But I haven't seen much evidence that you're a good faith editor so far.Coigreach (talk) 21:22, 14 July 2020 (UTC)
- Bunch of Numbers. Editor who isn't signed in and is only identified by their IP-address.Coigreach (talk) 13:38, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
|Tireless Worker Award|
For dedication beyond the call of duty
and cleaning up a countless number of bunny droppings
- Thanks! Coigreach (talk) 14:14, 31 July 2020 (UTC)