- Actually, I think fun:finland already exists. ThunderkatzHo! 16:29, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!This is a valid account of finnish history and culture!!!The AlienDon't tase me, Bro!!! 16:38, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- That's why 96.6220% of all Finns also operate illicit distilleries. --AKjeldsenGodspeed! 16:56, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- ...and wear knives. -Smyth 16:59, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- Aha! I smell liberal deceit - that percentage came too easily to be true.I suspect it is more like 91.68% Fermented reindeer droppings make excellent booze. Susantalk to me 17:02, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
That recent revert
Swedish is actually the other national language in Finland besides Finnish, as I understand. So if the Finnish name of the country is listed, it's only fair if the Swedish name is, too. Though, strangely, listing the native name(s) of the country in question seems to be done on nearly no other country page, so, eh... still, fair is fair ;) Octo8 (talk) 16:52, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
People say Finns are stoic
Like this: Two Fins go fishing (read: drinking while holding a fishing rod). After two hours of complete silence the first Finn says: "They don't seem to bite" Replies the second: "That's cause you can't shut up". Avengerofthe BoN (talk) 01:39, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
There is a dead domain in the references that tries to install something shady.
Also, as a finn, I want to know if you would like that I add some small anecdotes about Finnish peoples mentalities that could be within the scope of RationalWiki?