'He was a self-made man, for which God was truly grateful.'
Duterte on God
- ‘Who Is This Stupid God?’ For His Latest Insult, Duterte Aims High. Cosmikdebris (talk) 19:21, 26 June 2018 (UTC)
Who do the 'Deity or Deities' worship?
Given that the Christian God created humanity (or 'the vital part and soul') who, according to some 'theorists' have a sinful nature, must not God, logically, be a sinner? (This is less of an issue with those deities who enjoy wine, bed-sharing and song among other activities, who seem to accept that people are no better than they themselves are - though objecting to blasphemy, impiety, and other such disruptive activities.) Anna Livia (talk) 18:42, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
- As the Book of Genesis tells us, humanity was created in God's image. Considering religious leaders almost never apply their preachings to their own life, it follows that we should expect the same from God. ;) 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:24, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
For the man who insists you fairly represent theist and atheist
This page is a laughing stock at this point in time and no person who comes across this is going to do anything more than laugh or sneer. The community here treats reason like wit and it's disparaging. We all know its both impossible to prove and disprove God, now approach the topic with some respect. I would love to be part of this community which claims to value reason, but if that is not true but just clickbait, I'll gladly move on. — Unsigned, by: Theokid12 / talk / contribs
- Sign your name, and you seem not to understand the nature of RW (at least some of whom are of persuasions other than male).
- And what aspects of the topic should be treated with respect - theology (yours and/or others'), this article, your particular god, or 'deities in general'? Anna Livia (talk) 18:35, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- "we all know it's impossible to prove and disprove god" seems like a statement that is itself quite unprovable. If you knew the qualities sufficient to prove or disprove god being possible, you'd be able to do one or the other by using those qualities. Self contradicting. Also, taking the things "everyone knows" to be true and calling them true is a dangerously wrong attitude towards most questions.
- Also, I like both laughing and sneering as appropriate. ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 18:54, 18 April 2019 (UTC)