" George H.W. Bush probably would have sailed to an easy reelection if Perot hadn't entered the race and siphoned off Republican votes."
This is literally contradicted in the second paragraph of the Ross Perot page:
"Many claim that he acted as a spoiler, costing Bush the 1992 election. Exit polls from the election show that his support came evenly from potential Clinton and Bush supporters, with a significant amount of his support abstaining from a hypothetical two-way election. Furthermore, the portion of the race during which Perot was absent, from July until the start of October 1992, had Clinton ahead of Bush in all major national polls and in the electoral college tally. In those Perot-less polls, Bush often polled close to the 37% he ultimately won. Bush's approvals in 1992 were consistently in the low 40s and upper 30s, a range similar to Jimmy Carter's in 1980. Perot's political views on hot-button social issues such as gay-rights, abortion, and free-trade were characterized by the left-of-center bent."
The Horseshoe Theory is proven correct
I was a regular visitor, and concessional contributor to this site years ago but I found myself slowly drifting away as RW gradually became overran with imbecilic Bernie bros with an outrageous axe to grind against centrist politics, moderate Dems and the Clintons in particular. The far left seems to care more about fighting moderates, centre-leftists, liberals and anyone else who doesn't subscribe to their ideologically pureness of what the left should be. The real enemy is Trump and his nationalist fascist buddies who want to ruin our globalised world. Oh, but that's right. The far left also hate liberal progressiveness and would prefer a world where ultra-nationalism returned. Fucking idiots. The lot of you. Oriel (talk) 19:34, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Clintondroids really are something uh? Tuxer (talk) 20:22, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
Quite a track record
If you look closely, this woman has been behind every divisive national tragedy for six decades:
- Iran Contra
- Clinton impeachment
- Iraq war
- If by "behind" you mean "alive at the time," that would be correct. Otherwise I have no fucking idea what you mean. e.g., The Iraq War? What could you mean? The War resolution? The resolution that passed in the senate 77 to 23? Ariel31459 (talk) 00:38, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
"The Shadow Government"
Page 56, "The 7th Floor Group" or "The Shadow Government". Some guy called The Web Of Slime brought it up on Reddit and Im curious about this because he keeps rambling about more bullshit like The Finders. I have my reasons for disliking Hillary but I want to make sure its not because of some crank shit. I feel like this is worth researching. Spoony (talk) 21:43, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
- This person appears to be a conspiracy theorist, right-wing crank. Their web-page appears to be thrown together in a haphazard fashion placing images, texts and headlines incoherently in a collage done in a music-roll format. Among the buzz-words are "triggered", "fake news," "gaslighting", "mind control," "great Conspiracy," etc. It is like seeing Glenn Beck on his worst day. How could you look at that and think, "this guy might be on to something?" Ariel31459 (talk) 01:03, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
- He is absolutely not onto something, this guy is even nuttier than his site come across after talking to him. He just brought up the Shadow Government thing, which appeared to be a nickname for some group of people. I'm specifically talking about what im referring 2 on the page of the fbi files I linked to, im curious what the files are referring to. — Unsigned, by: Spoony / talk / contribs
- What critics of today fail to understand is that these were policies that the black community actually wanted at the time. Like many tough-on-crime policies that have been passed in the U.S. since the late 1960s, the law enjoyed the support of many black activists and political leaders, who saw it as an imperfect but necessary measure to combat pervasive violence in poor black urban neighborhoods. Gang violence was out of control in the early 90s and there was perception that no one seemed to care until Bill Clinton was elected. This is in general why older (i.e. the most reliable block of primary voters in the electorate of any race) black voters refused to hold it against Hillary. Even with the dog whistles and the mass incarceration
Yah, keep selling this bullshit to yourself. Was Cory Booker one of the black political activists that who was for it? Let's clean it up; no one seemed to care until Bill Clinton was elected; nah, Biden was pushing for it with his butt buddy Strom Thurmond since 1984. That's probably why he dropped out of the 1988 race in 1987. But it wasn't the Clinton's who cleaned up the Superpredators off the streets, it was Biden. Time for a rewrite. I especially want to see how you phrase the part about Black's wanting to destroy Black families and throw their children in jail,. nobsFree Roger Stone! 22:55, 27 March 2020 (UTC) nobsFree Roger Stone! 22:55, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
- Fact: Black people in the US far and away support hillary clinton. In Fact Obama had to fight tooth and nail to win them over in 2007-8
- another fact: this website and many of its articles are written by white (young, sheltered) people who went to private school and jerked off to Howard Zinn. In no reality is this website reflective of black voters in terms of democrats. Between fucking this article up and completely fucking up Biden predictions (because black people like him lol)...this website is nothing more than a civil right colonizing embarrassment. middle finger to much of this nonsense. -an actual black person — Unsigned, by: 184.108.40.206 / talk