Talk:People's Quantitative Easing
- Well, much like other economics articles, determinate if it is a dumb idea or not. But of course, I see you are trying to make the article better, instead of whining. Diacelium (talk) 19:55, 20 January 2017 (UTC)
- There's no particular reason to believe that a shitty one-off talking point will ever go anywhere? It seems more likely that you made an article about the name of something, had no insight, the thing in question wasn't really a big policy, and you're... kinda just cluttering up the wiki. I wanted to know if you the creator, had any intention of finding some substance. My personal inclination is to nuke it, but I wanted to... you know, give you a chance, in case I was missing something. ikanreed You probably didn't deserve that 21:29, 20 January 2017 (UTC)
- It would be better if you could spend some effort doing the hard work of making pages better than Wikipedia, rather than the easy work making a series of stubs (e.g., Économistes Atterrés, Yanis Varoufakis, Currency competition). Bongolian (talk) 21:41, 20 January 2017 (UTC)
- This policy seems to be a big policy if it got to the point of people calling him economically illiterate for that. I'm trying to expand the article.
- Also, Sorry about the Économistes Atterrés article. It was useless, I'll try not to make useless articles again. Diacelium (talk) 23:06, 20 January 2017 (UTC)
I'm with Ikanreed. The last person here who had a decent knowledge of economics left long ago. RW is better off if it doesn't try to be a shitty Wikipedia clone.--ZooGuard (talk) 21:14, 23 January 2017 (UTC)