- Totes McGoats. And then you can add it to [Category:German showtunes from the 20s.] and [Category:Comforting to 90 year old recluses]. User:Nutty Roux/sigtalk 18:10, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
The film Jaws should be mentioned as giving that species of shark a bad name.
As the poet forgot to say:
- Und der Haefisch, er hat Zahne im Gesichte,
- Und die Katze, sie hat Gesichte im Zahne. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:56, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
This section makes a moot point, the terminality of a shark bite has nothing to do with wether sharks are misunderstood. Bubba41102Anonymous user is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike an editor 12:08, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
- Possibly useful article today on the BBC site. Worm (talk) 12:34, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
- My point still stands after reading the article and the article renders the "SHARKS ARE EVIL" point at the end of the misunderstood section moot as well. Bubba41102Anonymous user is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike an editor 12:55, 9 June 2015 (UTC)