There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Ahh, but the top line of the main page is "Welcome to Wiki4CAM -" ThunderkatzHo! 20:25, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
Is Urine Therapy taking the piss? (Sorry, couldn't help myself) Silver Sloth 20:30, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
Is this dead?
Has this Wonderful Wiki died? Have my Contributions to "Urine Therapy" and my thoughtful "Wand" article been Wasted? I find it Sad that the only time my Contributions are Recognized here, is when they are on another Wiki.--Tolerance 17:57, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Once again you prove you are a parodist. -- 18:11, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- I am an Open Book. I say what I Believe to be True.--Tolerance 19:45, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
The site appears to be infected with malware that redirects scripts to malicious sites. By this point I think its safe to say its dead. tmtoulouse 06:17, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Back up. So, it's a RationalWiki outpost? Does that make it 'ours?' In other words, since no one who supports it edits there, why don't we use it exclusively to refute woo? -- 01:24, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Every wiki deserves atleast 1 post a month
Even the spammers seem to have ignored this place...... Epic lulz!!!! Gooniepunk2010 Oi! Oi! Oi! 00:00, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed they have, so I have taken the opportunity to do a bit of 'wikipedian protesting' over there. DeltaStarSenior SysopSpeciationspeed! 11:55, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
Inching closer to extinction
Looks like the hippie liberals over at Wiki4CAM have disabled account creation. More proof that nobody takes such liberal nonsense seriously. On a serious note, though, who wants to bet that disabling account creation is just them inching a step closer to extinction? Conservative Punk (talk) 18:46, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
What is this?
- " one realizes that the cancer cells themselves are not the villains. They are just the manifestation of something going wrong within the defence mechanisms of the body";
- "Iscador is the trade name of a group of anti-cancer treatments, all prepared from different types of mistletoe extracts.";
- etc, etc.
I have an interest here as they are citing Rudolf Steiner who was lauded by my grandmother (way back in the '60s). Oh, and I've had it, C that is, and I'm bloody glad it was surgeons rather than druidic magic men who dealt with it. 00:40, 14 October 2010 (UTC)
- No shit. It's bullshit beliefs like this and quack AIDS treatments that leads to to wonder how and why people choose to promote this stuff. It's sociopathic, IMO. The Goonie Punk Can't sleep, clowns will eat me! 00:51, 14 October 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know who runs this site
Looks like they're gonna go after Trent
Looks like they're planning to eventually target Trent. Given how active the place is, of course, it could take years. Anarcho Symphony Noise Swatting Assflys is how I earn my living 14:29, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
- Nevermind, they do have a page, but that moron Ramanand Jhingade can't figure out how to use a Wiki. Anarcho Symphony Noise Swatting Assflys is how I earn my living 14:30, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
The wiki is kinda broken
The articles can't be viewed the normal way, but only using the "view source" function. Should we add links via Wayback Machine, it's extremely cumbersome to read am article using the source code-view.--Kugelschreiber (talk) 18:20, 8 February 2016 (UTC)