| It doesn't stop|
at the water's edge
- 1 What does he do, and why should anyone care?
- 2 Support for vigilantism
- 3 Encouragement of kidnapping
- 4 Associating homosexuality with pedophilia
- 5 Anti-pornography views
- 6 External links
- 7 References
What does he do, and why should anyone care?
insane unusual political views, The Golden One's YouTube channel boasts over 87 000 subscribers as of 2018 December 30. Some of his subscribers may even be in positions of power. Keep on reading, and let that sink in.
Support for vigilantism
The Golden One has shown open support for Rodrigo Duterte, President Of The Phillipines. Specifically, he supports Duterte's decision to encourage the murder of suspected drug dealers. Has it ever occurred to him that some people targeted by Duterte's lynch mobs might be innocent? Yes, it has, but he views it as a necessary sacrifice... because everyone knows that stopping drug use is more important than due process or not killing innocent people, right?
Encouragement of kidnapping
The Golden One encourages young men to forcefully prevent their female loved ones from leaving home at night. His rationale is that he's keeping them safe from Middle Eastern immigrants who want to rape them. Apparently, for all his knowledge about "getting joocy" (read: becoming muscular), he has a relatively poor understanding of human rights, namely the 9th right to avoid "arbitrary arrest, imprisonment or exile". One must wonder how "alpha" he would feel if his girlfriend called the police on him.
Associating homosexuality with pedophilia
In 2015, a 12-year-old boy was recorded on video twerking at a gay pride parade. The Golden One criticizes the gay community for not speaking out about this. He then implies that "gay rights", as he calls them, should not be legal unless the gay community can control its members.
Problems with The Golden One's argument
Who polices whom?
Unless a community is a formal organization with rules, it has no responsibility to police its members. A community can be defined as a group of people in a geographical area who have 1 or more traits in common.
Lack of clarity
He does not clarify which "gay rights" he wants to take away if the gay community does not adhere to his standards. The right to commit homosexual acts? The right to peacefully assemble?
Taking away a person's rights and liberties is an exceptionally harsh punishment just for failing to speak out against atrocities.
In the interest of being unbiased, this editor must state that The Golden One seeks to deter immoral acts in addition to punishing the actor.
The Golden One believes that porn causes men to become "pacified sheep". Unsurprisingly, he does not offer any evidence for this claim except anecdotal evidence. Nor does he explain how porn supposedly turns men into pacified sheep.
More anti-porn rhetoric
Click here to see more of The Golden One's rants about porn.
- Why I am a nationalist by The Golden One
- Hierarchy. Cultural Marxism vs traditionalism by The Golden One
- Online physique coaching by The Golden One
- The Golden One
- The Golden One: My hero. Rodrigo Duterte. The crusade against drug cartels by The Golden One
- Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte urges people to kill drug addicts by The Guardian
- Swedish police warns women to stay inside. I told you so! by The Golden One
- This video of a young boy twerking at Pride has homophobes outraged by Joe Morgan
- 12-yearold twerking at pride parade. Gay movement and lobby by The Golden One
- Community by Merriam-Webster
- Pro-porn heretics claim porn is good for young men. The Golden One: Response by The Golden One