Warning: Extreme Lunacy
This page is batshit insane, and should be read with great caution. Please avoid this article at all costs, for your IQ might suffer as a result.
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
~H. L. Mencken
"From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it's different. Consider again that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
"A central lesson of science is that to understand complex issues (or even simple ones), we must try to free our minds of dogma and to guarantee the freedom to publish, to contradict, and to experiment. Arguments from authority are unacceptable."
"Veracity does not consist in saying, but in the intention of communicating the truth"
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
"Hatred makes people stupid. They look for anything to justify it."
~-MasterofLogic (talk) 19:23, 6 July 2016 (UTC)
"I happened to live in Pittsburgh in the late 90s, when Richard Mellon Scaife spent millions to spread FUD about the Clintons in his Tribune newspaper and I was a Flavor-Aid drinking teen Republican. The root of it is the same as any real intense 'othering' - the other side isn't human. They're not people like us, they don't love their children or have hopes and desires like we do. They are engines of evil, destroyers for the sake of destruction. And when you think that way about your opponent, no amount of language is going to help change your mind. To these people, Hillary Clinton is literally the Devil, and holy wars don't allow for compromise."
~Semipenultimate (talk) 22:27, 6 July 2016 (UTC)
An alternative to homeopathic teething gels: place your child's mouth beneath the sink faucet, turn it on.
oʇɐʇoԀʇɐϽʎzznℲ (talk/stalk) 15:18, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- How about homeopathic parenting for believers in homeopathic medicine? You just take the kids away and let the parents see them 5 seconds every few years. Since the human body is 80% water, the water memory of your children will retain the imprint of your parenting skills. ikanreed You probably didn't deserve that 15:43, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck. Duck.
On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with Violence.
Welcome to Hell...
Fight the Creationist Evil!
Join the fight against the shadowy menace of the Christian Fundamentalists today! Ben Carson and Kim Davis out!
Read and Gain Knowledge! Combat Censorship and Christian Science!
September 27th through October 3rd is Banned Books Week!
I fully support free access to all literature, no matter if it promotes the homosexual agenda or if it is anti-family, or if it encourages multiculturalism!
If I can't read "To Kill a Mockingbird," "Fahrenheit 451," or "The Hunger Games" because some prick on Faux News can't handle the mentioning of the Jewish god or the idea that women deserve to stand up for their natural rights or that reality is not a wacko Oculus Rift simulation, then they are the real threat to America and the fundamental principles on which the United States was founded.
Never mind that democracy was originally intended for rich white men only.
Either Way, hi
This is something I actually ripped off from the Saloon Bar's Talk page.
Quite sad, because it shows how much of a wannabe I am when it comes to showing any skill in coding and Wiki editing.
This is sad and depressing...
Cheers, Zexcoiler Kingbolt (ZK).
P.S. If you have an issue with me, just contact me at any medium
'Click for a new limerick!
Certain Turks are quite a strange lot
They will babble lots of dumb rot
They'll say, "We're the sun!
"You better not run!"
It's the only pride that they've got.
Taken from the Limerick Generator.
Where to find me
- Zexcoiler Kingbolt - Equestria Daily
- Revenimus241 - Washington Post
- Zexcoiler_Kingbolt - Debate.org
- Blogger, apparently. Same name. I'm so original, now, am I?
- I'm a Shmooper. On Shmoop. Huh.
- On Wikia.Oh. Mein. Gott! Your profile is shown for every wiki you contribute to, and one profile shows the others! So, I'm on Acepedia, the Ace Combat Fanon Wiki, the Atheism Wiki, Liberapedia (and it sucks!), the MLP Wiki, and the MLP Fan Labor Wiki.
- Wikipedia - Zexcoiler Kingbolt
- I'm also on WordPress, this time as Awestruck Nerd, even though there is nothing that has struck me as awestruck, (except Ace Combat 7).
- ...yeah, I think that's it...
- The occasional fixing of grammar/spelling mistake on any articles I read.
- You can regularly find me at the Saloon Bar and some other talk pages discussing some very interesting topics.
- Sometimes I'll add a decent news article to the WIGO:World.
- I also possess some level of knowledge regarding sociology, child psychology (both introductory level college courses), United States history (college-level), and am highly versed in the English and Spanish languages, though I'm hoping to learn German, French, and Australian English (seriously, where the hell did "cheeky nandos" come from?).
Kingbolt Signature Proving Grounds
This is where I test out all of my new signatures to see if they work. And it sounds cool because it's a proving ground for my Wiki-Fu skills.
See how awesome they fking look?
Test And the sun will continue to rise, now to Eternity... 21:39, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
Test(1) ''And the Sun will continue to rise, Now and Forever...'' (talk) 21:59, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
Test (2) You sir frankly disgust me! Hello! Look! 23:21, 21 October 2015 (UTC)
You sir frankly disgust me! Hello! Look! 02:29, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
Test (4) You mean to tell me the tamales were spiked?! Say hi! Look here! 16:16, 24 October 2015 (UTC)
Test (5) You mean to tell me the tamales were spiked?! Say hi! Look here! 15:43, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
Test (6) You mean to tell me the tamales were spiked?! Say hi! Look here! Amen! 05:11, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
Test (7) Ɀexcoiler Кingbolt: Hablale a este hijo de la verga! 23:54, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Test (8) Ɀexcoiler Кingbolt: hablale a este hijo de la verga! Look! 23:58, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Test (9) Ɀexcoiler Кingbolt Mierda, shit, mierda, shit, mierda, shit... Look! 18:40, 17 December 2015 (UTC)
Test (10) Ɀexcoiler Кingbolt Noooooooo! Look! Up there! 00:54, 10 February 2016 (UTC)
Test (11) Ɀexcoiler Kingbolt Noooooooo! There's a roach on my Wall! 18:57, 27 February 2017 (UTC)