| ||As a|n "elected" janitorial oligarch Moderator on RationalWiki: I pledge to only rename users if they ask for it, or have unfunny usernames.
I furthermore pledge that if I do something wrong, it can't be me, because if the moderator does it, it is not a crime. I promise to do my job to the best of my ability.
New to the site and how to move article to from draftspace to mainspace (if possible)
Hello! I am new to the site and I wanted to ask how I could move the page about Alt-Right troll Brittany Dier Venti to the mainspace of the site. I'm surprised there is no article about her since she was a big name attendee at the violent neo-nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. She is also pals and associated with many other people you have featured in your alt-right section of this site and I'm surprised she wasn't put on here sooner,so I was wondering how a new article can be moved from the draftspace to the mainspace of this site. Is there certain formatting requirements that need to be met,etc.? I'm new here so your help would be greatly appreciated!
Here is the draft of the article below for context
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Draft:Brittany_Dier_Venti — Unsigned, by: Amerimutt / talk / contribs
Ironic that a humorless would be despot is pontificating about what’s funny — Unsigned, by: 126.96.36.199 / talk
You've been nominated to the RationalMedia Foundation election. Please accept or decline; if you accept, you may wish to campaign. Monet talk 06:05, 7 July 2021 (UTC)
- Is Circ even old enough? — Oxyaena Harass 06:26, 7 July 2021 (UTC)
- @Oxyaena He's underage?? Monet talk 06:36, 7 July 2021 (UTC)
- I'm underage, and even if I wasn't I think I'm happy the way I am now. I'm flattered though --Goatspeed. Happy Halloween!🎃CircularRasoning🎃See my latest prototypes 18:14, 7 July 2021 (UTC)
- Wow. I for some reason I could swear you were a Computer Science student. GeeJayK (talk) 18:18, 7 July 2021 (UTC)
- I'm a psych one actually- though I do enjoy working with computers. --Goatspeed. Happy Halloween!🎃CircularRasoning🎃See my latest prototypes 18:20, 7 July 2021 (UTC)
I'm honestly flattered
That Kenny apparently thinks I'm notable enough to cream himself imagining the atheist population decreasing despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Give him time and he'll be creaming himself over genocide. --Goatspeed. Happy Halloween!🎃CircularRasoning🎃See my latest prototypes 15:36, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
- If anything, I think Ken is trying to convince himself. He knows his religion is dying and will be almost over during his lifetime, that's just wishful thinking. GeeJayK (talk) 15:40, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
- Ken trolling my talk page some months ago is thus far my proudest moment as an RW editor. This may say something about me as an RW editor, but it definitely says something about Kennybaby as well. Knight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 16:04, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
- That or playing part in getting Nobs banned. Give or take. Knight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 16:05, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
- That's true, I also played a part in convincing the mob to vote differently on Nobs's fate, though probably not as big of a role as you played. That being said, it is clear that I am now one of those editors he has a grudge against. --Goatspeed. Happy Halloween!🎃CircularRasoning🎃See my latest prototypes 16:13, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
- You played your part, and it was important that you did. I instigated the thing by violating the "rules" somewhat awfully and later (adjunct to a profuse apology) presented my case. But I had basically pissed everyone off so badly by my unilateral and rules violating actions (and threats to continue them), that it took someone neutral to present the case for the whole site. Plus, you were a mod which helped.
- Sure I did some serious dirt digging afterwards, which is why I'm personally proud of the result of that event (even though I didn't vote). But I couldn't have done it without support from someone with bigger guns. That someone was you, for which I am grateful. Nobs was a cancerous tumor on this site that needed to be removed. And I voted once against banning him too. He was a truly baffling case of contagious right wing insanity. Knight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 16:51, 8 July 2021 (UTC)
- R'amen to that! --Goatspeed. Happy Halloween!🎃CircularRasoning🎃See my latest prototypes 01:43, 20 July 2021 (UTC)
Anyone home? - Rairyu75 (Talk) 02:20, 21 September 2021 (UTC)