Feel free to shout at me here.
Gunther1987 (talk) 23:39, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
- Nice to see you signed up. — Z 02:24, 25 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll try and be useful, somehow, and not break any articles. Rairyu75 (talk) 13:48, 25 July 2020 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
- Oh, nice one! Thanks. Rairyu75 (talk) 00:09, 1 August 2020 (UTC)
cute eire ball
- Thank you sir. I'll do my best to clean up only the bad stuff, and to not accidentally nuke anything important. - Rairyu75 (Talk) 20:37, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
Glad somebody liked it
I don't have any PPG plush dolls, and RW decided not to accept me again, so I did this. Time to stop wasting my life away in a place I was exiled from tho. My favorite show (talk) 17:46, 8 October 2020 (UTC)
- Good luck all at tearing down Trump, please vote. My favorite show (talk) 17:47, 8 October 2020 (UTC)
PrizeFor formatting URLs so they’re not just bare links. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 00:25, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
- @DuceMoosolini Oh dang. That's a hot looking goat. Thanks pal! - Rairyu75 (Talk) 00:29, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
Hey, could you tell me if you have a discord account (preferably name + discrim and ideally the ID)? We have a bunch of accounts with your name joining the support chat and I'm fearing this might be a raid of sorts. Sirius (dog star / / / ) 21:44, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah man, no worries, that's me. Refreshing the page made me re-join like, 5 times in a row. I'm bad with tech. - Rairyu75 (Talk) 21:49, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
- @Twodots Twas in the block reason, my young Padawan. Read this. It is most important. You are not to block the vandals for too long (unless they are hyper psychos). It makes the old timers sneeze violently and shake their cane angrily in your direction. When you block someone, the reasons are divided into time categories. Mindless generic vandalism is no more than 3.6 days. o7 (o7 is a a salute, btw, but I'm sure you already know. May the FSM bless you and your family.) - Rairyu75 (Talk) 22:29, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
- Ok...? Twodots (talk) 22:31, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
You've made a good point Rairyu75
Hello, it's BON. You made a good point on "the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of American politics". Do you know what else is a good point? Beijing Biden not being in control of his fractured party. — Unsigned, by: 2001:8003:59db:4100:64d8:2235:841e:78db / talk / contribs
- https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWiki:Saloon_bar#.22the_most_extensive_and_inclusive_VOTER_FRAUD_organization_in_the_history_of_American_politics.22 — The 𝗦𝗾𝗿𝘁-𝟭 talk stalk block 07:23, 25 November 2020 (UTC)
- Per the community standards, what you did was illegitimate. — Oxyaena Harass 22:14, 6 December 2020 (UTC)
- @Hastur Aye, and like I said, I agree with you. People who are untested should not be running around with mops. It's dumb as f@ck. However, I feel Moosolini was unjustly treated in the issue I mentioned, and it would be hypocritical of us to treat this different. I agreed with him then, but clearly Dredd and Sirius made the stronger case. So I let it be and said nothing. I only wrote cause I saw him write. And I felt I should have said something the first time (not that me backing him up would have made one iota of a difference, but whatever).
- Also, I doubt anyone ACTUALLY cares. This ain't gonna like, escalate the global pandemic or cause a shortage in alcohol. Feck it man. Just leave it. And if I caused offence to you, well, it was not my intention. (I doubt you would care though Hastur, you are a grown ass man like meself. You ain't gonna LANCB on us like uhm... someone we know.) Peace.
- @Oxyaena you know, I suspect Hastur keeps hoping that you will develop a thicker skin, and learn to ignore him. That one day, you WILL prove him wrong, and not take cheap internet bait. You are well within your rights to complain Oxy, but maybe, just maybe, you wanna prove him wrong this time? And ignore him? Pretend nothing happened? Because nothing DID happen pal. This is all made up, bullshit internet nonsense. Nothing to truly care for. But if you do care, please don't have a spat on my talkpage. Thank you. - Rairyu75 (Talk) 22:25, 6 December 2020 (UTC)
Mindless rambling appreciation of Irish way of speaking English and other things
I've always enjoyed the way of cursing by using the extremely Irish word "Feck" as a substitute to the other word. I kind of have a very deep and personal affection to Ireland anyway. I might have told you this already (I've told it to a bunch of people but the Uisce beatha makes me forget which ones). My parents are both Finnish, but they met each other on a holiday at Ireland. So I wouldn't exist if not for you bastards. They (my parents) also instilled in me a deep and profound love of Irish folk music. Dubliners were the best fecking band in the world that ever existed. Anyway, love you man. I need to go to sleep. Just wanted you to know that any Irishman is an estranged brother to me. Peace! Knight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 21:52, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- @Knight Commander Well, after reading that nice message I feel a bit reluctant to tell you that I'm actually not a native... alas, I must be honest about it. I'm originally from Hungary (yeah, I know... hard to guess). I moved here when I was young, grew into adulthood, learned how to speak English. I have the Irish accent, if not the Irish passport (becoming a citizen proper would cost me 1,000 euros). I even think in English. But I can't call myself an Irishman Knight Commander. My skin isn't white enough, and my name is hard to pronounce for them. I can't vote. I'm a nomad, but I prefer it that way. Also, I'm waaaay too young to to have a proper appreciation for folk. The Irish bands I like are very... well, contemporary, I guess? The type of music the older people here call trash. But there is an old school style tune that I quite like:
- Granted, it's very different from the Dubliners. But maybe you'll like it? I always feel calmer after listening to it. Anyway, look after yourself pal. Sleep tight. - Rairyu75 (Talk) 22:45, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- Being native or what shade your skin is shouldn't really matter anyway to anyone who isn't a Nazi or something. You living in Ireland and speaking and cursing like Irish (and possibly drinking like one) makes you Irish enough in my books. Your name being hard for the natives to pronounce is just fun irony, since some of the Irish names have such ridiculous pronunciations themselves that I for one cannot twist my tongue around them. Like what the hell kind of way is "Key-va" to pronounce Caoimhe anyway?
- Anyhow, I've been to the emerald isle thrice, and even though Edinburgh is my favourite town away from home, Ireland is overall just the best. Hungary though (along with Chechia and Slovenia) is one of the top European countries that I haven't visited but would wish to. Though specifically with Hungary, not with its current political environment. The fact that Fidesz isn't even the furthest right major political party in there is scary as Hell. Knight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 05:57, 12 December 2020 (UTC)