The Square Root of Negative One
|To do list • Vandal catcher • Stubs • New pages • Lonely pages • Dead ends • Filter log • Articles for deletion • Duplicate articles • Drafts|
Most RationalWikians use the Recent changes list to see what is going on around the wiki. However if one article is receiving lots of edits in quick succession it can fill the list making it difficult to see what else is going on. By clicking on
My preferences -> Recent changes and checking
Enhanced recent changes, the recent changes will group edits to the same article together in a folding menu. As this will visually make the list shorter, you may also wish to increase the default number of edits the RC menu displays.
“”If life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and confuse the hell out of others
- Maybe I am just imaginary... It's all in your head...
- I like to do less talking, and more work, unlike many other you may know...
- No, this is not my alt account
- I have some strange obsession with uploading pictures to RW. Here.
- I am not very into politics, but I am very active in refuting pseudoscience and quackery. Let me know if you need some debunking.
- Anyone can follow whatever religion or cult they want, under the following conditions:-
- Admit that their stories are not historically or scientifically accurate and only, well, stories that are created to teach people their morals.
- It must abide by science, and not spread hate of any certain community.
- It must not be enforced on anyone.
- I have more than 1000 edits. More than 700 hundred are actually mainstream.
- I have support for socialism (in form of a mixed economy) but none for communism or stalinism.
- Hello. This is your family speaking. We don't know where you will find this in your dream, but it's the only chance we have got. You have been in a deep sleep for years now. Please stop, it was all a dream. Wake up.
or to do list if you will... and it is also my frequently visited article list! I know, this page is a goddamned mess I will never clean up.
- James Corbett
- Face masks
- PropOrNot (yet to be completed)
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vox (website)
- Anti-vaccination_movement#Aluminum (formerly was a depressing sentence that was so exceedingly dumb that even I could debunk. “Ingestion is not absorbtion!” So I set it up for myself to do some independent research into it, read a few articles and scientific studies, and created one big wall of unpreachable text. Maybe the section requires an article of its own...?)
- The Great Reset
- Fun:RatRace (totally original idea)
- List of media biases (yet to be completed)
- List of websites owned by Mike Adams
- Draft:Ad Fontes Media (yet to be completed)
- Draft:Reuters (yet to be completed)
- RationalWiki:Wiki fact/RW fact 6
- Bill Gates/Draft:Bill Gates
- Brief list of scientific phenomena that cannot be explained by a flat earth
- Beating flat earth without science
- Professor Dave Explains
- This page.
- My drunk edit on the Anarchism page ignited an edit war and hot debate over at its talk page, leading to a ban and HCM level 2 chicken coop case against User:GR, which led him to resign and now to be found at SocDem wiki, where the only person that even edits there is GR himself.
...I was told that this drama was “no where near the Israel-Palestine,” about which I knew nothing about. I thought this should probably be the peak level of headless chicken mode I will experience at my stay at RW. I thought that, because I was soon to realise I was so very wrong...
On other wikis...
- Am I at Wikipedia? Yes, but I won't link to it ;)
- I'm at C418's wiki. I am kinda the only person who edits there...
- I'm at the xkcd wiki. Very nice community.
- I'm at Minecraft wiki. I read it a lot.
- I'm at Youtube wiki.
- I'm at the Henry Stickmin wiki. Amazing game, dedicated community.
- I'm at the Hermitcraft wiki. Well written.
- I'm at the Ace Attorney wiki. Best visual novel, EVER. I read it a lot. Played ALL the games (except the Layton ones).
Disgustingly undiversed selection of comics
“” I know poised rationality is a fetish among academically/professionally/emotionally/sexually frustrated tweens on the internet suffering from an unfortunate lack of constant praise and reverence
|—User:Lambchowder (talk to this guy!)|
“”You have your janky platform here riddled with the brainwashed, the immature, and operatives, and just like assholes, bellybuttons, and opinions... I guess you all ought to be proud for making anti-counter-propaganda since you clearly support the Big Brother "official" narrative.
|—User:JasonCarswell (refutation extraordinaire, and totally not pissed off)|