The Square Root of Negative One
|To do list • Vandal catcher • Stubs • New pages • Lonely pages • Dead ends • Filter log • Articles for deletion • Duplicate articles • Brainstar candidate articles • Drafts|
The pipe trick can save you from some fidgety editing, especially when trying to link across namespaces.
For example: by typing in
[[Forum:Loya Jirga|]] the software will automatically place
[[Forum:Loya Jirga|Loya Jirga]] for you when saving, resulting in Loya Jirga.
Another useful trick is disambiguations such as
[[mass (physics)|]], which is automatically replaced with
[[mass (physics)|mass]], resulting in mass.
You can even use this to link to other wikis, e.g,
[[wp:Help:Pipe trick|]] produces Help:Pipe trick.
“”If life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and confuse the hell out of others
- Maybe I am just imaginary... It's all in your head...
- I like to do less talking, and more work, unlike many other you may know...
- No, this is not my alt account
- If my writing is incoherent, overly formal or contains unfunny/unoriginal commentary that distracts from missionality; english was never my first language, and I am doing my best to become familiar with it. I think I am doing a good job...?
- I have some strange obsession with uploading pictures to RW. Here.
- I am not very into politics, but I am very active in refuting pseudoscience and quackery. Let me know if you need some debunking.
- Anyone can follow whatever religion or cult they want, under the following conditions:-
- Admit that their stories are not historically or scientifically accurate and only, well, stories that are created to teach people their morals.
- It must abide by science, and not spread hate of any certain community.
- It must not be enforced on anyone.
- I have more than 1000 edits. More than 700 hundred are actually mainstream.
- I have support for socialism (in form of a mixed economy) but none for communism or stalinism.
- Hello. This is your family speaking. We don't know where you will find this in your dream, but it's the only chance we have got. You have been in a deep sleep for years now. Please stop, it was all a dream. Wake up.
Random update: Hello there. I am still alive, but I am currently grappling with some real life stuff. I still lurk around and make minor edits. It’s been well over an year since I have been really active, but I am sure I will return one day. — The 𝗦𝗾𝗿𝘁-𝟭 talk stalk 17:19, 25 July 2021 (UTC)
These are my significant contributions, my to do list, and also my frequently visited article list! I know, this page is a goddamned mess I will never clean up.
- Draft:Scriptural scientific foreknowledge
- Draft:List of Hindu texts
- James Corbett
- Face masks
- PropOrNot (yet to be completed)
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vox (website)
- Anti-vaccination_movement#Aluminum (formerly was a depressing sentence that was so exceedingly dumb that even I could debunk. “Ingestion is not absorbtion!” So I set it up for myself to do some independent research into it, read a few articles and scientific studies, and created one big wall of unpreachable text. Maybe the section requires an article of its own...?)
- The Great Reset
- Draft:Indian alt-right glossary
- Fun:RatRace (totally original idea)
- List of media biases (yet to be completed)
- List of websites owned by Mike Adams
- Draft:Ad Fontes Media (yet to be completed)
- Draft:Reuters (yet to be completed)
- Draft:Vedic contradictions
- RationalWiki:Wiki fact/RW fact 6
- Bill Gates/Draft:Bill Gates
- Brief list of scientific phenomena that cannot be explained by a flat earth
- Draft:COVID-19 vaccine
- Beating flat earth without science
- Professor Dave Explains
- This page.
- My drunk edit on the Anarchism page ignited an edit war and hot debate over at its talk page, leading to a ban and HCM level 2 chicken coop case against User:GR, which led him to resign and now to be found at SocDem wiki, where the only person that even edits there is GR himself.
...I was told that this drama was “no where near the Israel-Palestine,” apparently, about which I knew nothing about. I thought this should probably be the peak level of headless chicken mode I will experience at my stay at RW. Until, y’know…
“” I know poised rationality is a fetish among academically/professionally/emotionally/sexually frustrated tweens on the internet suffering from an unfortunate lack of constant praise and reverence
|—User:Lambchowder (talk to this guy!)|
“”You have your janky platform here riddled with the brainwashed, the immature, and operatives, and just like assholes, bellybuttons, and opinions... I guess you all ought to be proud for making anti-counter-propaganda since you clearly support the Big Brother "official" narrative.
|—User:JasonCarswell (refutation extraordinaire, and totally not pissed off)|
>Non-believers, including freethinkers, rationalists and Buddhists, are not to be entertained respectfully as guests; though, mercifully, they may be given food. (Manusmriti, MS IV: 30)
>The families of non-believers are destroyed sooner than later. (Manusmriti, MS III: 65)
>If a woman should not grant her man his desire, he should bribe her. If she still does not grant him his desire, he should hit her with a stick or with his hand, and overcome her, saying: 'With power, with glory I take away your glory!' Thus she becomes inglorious. (Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 6.4.7)
>Women should never be allowed by their guardians to act independently. (Manusmriti, IX: 2)